Texas Passes Anti-Abortion Law

This will likely gut Roe v Wade.

Choice will end in many states...maybe all states.

But the women of Texas CAN do something

Simply refuse to have sex. You won't get pregnant and your men will very shortly come around to electing legislators who will vote for choice
Yeah, and the women not offering sex will just get their men to go look elsewhere…

Also why not use Birth Control instead while having sex?

I mean the man wears a rubber, the woman takes the pill and wow no need for an abortion and if one is needed there is always Mexico and the coat hanger…

1630591924685.png

Simply refuse to have sex. You won't get pregnant and your men will very shortly come around to electing legislators who will vote for choice
Or just use birth control.

Rape and incest are two times when abortion is truly something that should be done if the woman want it done and also if the woman life is in danger or the baby is not viable.

Also let me be clear I am for women right to end their pregnancy and believe no one should stop it and why?

Simple, the child that will be born is most likely going to be dropped off at a fire station, beaten and abused or thrown out on the street which more times than not leads to the child becoming a welfare of the state and costing more than they are worth, so abort the unwanted mistake.

Now with that written women have many options when it come to birth control including tying their tubes if they know they don’t want kids, so let be more responsible as adults!

Following Trumpybears example, the Neo-GOP is truly out to Grab the Pussy of every woman in Texas.

The Great Texas Pussy Grab or Co-Opt by the Neo-GOP is underway.

The problem is too many irresponsible men are grabbing the irresponsible women

Yeah, and the women not offering sex will just get their men to go look elsewhere…

Also why not use Birth Control instead while having sex?

I mean the man wears a rubber, the woman takes the pill and wow no need for an abortion and if one is needed there is always Mexico and the coat hanger…
What has happened for a half century is...we ph uk like champs. There is no consequence.

I doubt women in Texas get to do much refusing.

Then take responsibility and don't get pregnant.

Logic 101

By the way I think both parties should be responsible
Yep... Abortion is just another political device to divide and I bet that most American fall into the middle camp while politicians use the extreme thoughts to divide the loud minority.

Abortion should never be used as birth control. I do feel there are circumstance, as previously stated where abortion could be allowed.

The ability to prevent a pregnancy has been around for a long time.

Forum List

Back