Texas Passes Anti-Abortion Law

There is no penalty for having an abortion in Texas, Dumbass.
If a husband drives his wife to a clinic to get an abortion he could be sued. If they have children already, they would all suffer from the penalty imposed by the fucked up law using civil courts to enforce draconian policies.

Last edited:
If a husband drives his wife to a clinic to get an abortion he could be sued. If they have children already, they would all suffer from the penalty imposed by the fucked up law using civil courts to enforce draconian policies.
Not if done prior to the deadline in the regulations.

No dumbass, take responsibility to prevent an unwanted baby. Yer making me dizzy trying to avoid the point
If those irresponsible fuckers want to abort the embryo or fetus their irresponsible fucking created, I'm good with it. OTOH, if they want to become responsible adults and raise their child to the best of their ability, I'm good with that too.

This will likely gut Roe v Wade.

Choice will end in many states...maybe all states.

But the women of Texas CAN do something

Simply refuse to have sex. You won't get pregnant and your men will very shortly come around to electing legislators who will vote for choice
Well, we're about to find out how committed Democrats and pro-choice moderates are.

If this law doesn't get out the vote, nothing will.

Not if done prior to the deadline in the regulations.
They could still be sued on the allegation itself. They would be out costs of a lawyer even if they win their case against a false allegation. It's a horrible enforcement mechanism that will further clog up the civil courts in Texas.

Purge the Neo-GOP (pussy grabbers) from Texas politics in 2022.

They could still be sued on the allegation itself. They would be out costs of a lawyer even if they win their case against a false allegation. It's a horrible enforcement mechanism that will further clog up the civil courts in Texas.

Purge the Neo-GOP (pussy grabbers) from Texas politics in 2022.
There has to be an allegation of a crime. No crime before the deadline, Stupid.

Speaking of Mexico… that’s where a lot of women will now go for abortions

Wonderful

That is what conservatives are telling women. If you don’t want to have a baby don’t have sex. I think women should take them up on it. Especially their wives

This isnt about abortion. These sexually frustrated, and insecure little boys that call themselves men, cowards the large majority of them, are afraid of women. They ate afraid of their own shadows. Since hos means womens very lives. They now can use Texas stand your gfound law if you know what I mean.

Forum List

Back