Biden's Own WH Officials Are HORRIFIED Biden Left Americans Behind: "We FAILED!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Snowflakes seem to be the only ones defending him - his own staff is ripping him for doing the 'unthinkable' -- Promising not to leave until ALL Americans are out then breaking that Promise by leaving Americans behind!

"Wow, I'm horrified that we would this unnamed sources report" said an official at the FOX news network. Another official said that after all their complaining about unnamed sources for trump stories it seemed wrong to run this one in regard to President Biden, "it just stinks".

Snowflakes seem to be the only ones defending him - his own staff is ripping him for doing the 'unthinkable' -- Promising not to leave until ALL Americans are out then breaking that Promise by leaving Americans behind!
They’re surprised by this? Really?

The hundred-plus American citizens who didn’t make it out? They were notified 19 times “with multiple warnings and offers to help them leave Afghanistan, all the way back as far as March," he said, adding that most of them were dual citizens, anyway.

And that official should offer his resignation.

Look to see who resigns.

My guess...no one

The hundred-plus American citizens who didn’t make it out? They were notified 19 times “with multiple warnings and offers to help them leave Afghanistan, all the way back as far as March," he said, adding that most of them were dual citizens, anyway.

Look to see who resigns.

My guess...no one

I imagine many didn't have time to make a potential life changing decision. The Taliban moved in so quickly and easily that it caught everyone by surprise.

What if they own their home? Have extended family there? Have a reason to be afraid and wish to lay low?

Many questions and situations might have contributed to this lack of rapid action.

Look to see who resigns.

My guess...no one
Let's see... you are on the WRONG SIDE of the wire and you're receiving desperate notices to get to the RIGHT SIDE of the wire but men with guns will kill you if you try. Do you begin to see how some of them might not be able to comply with the notices?

You people may be about to see Americans on video being tortured or B E H E A D E D. They'll doubtless be identified by the T-Boys as well as by their family members. How do you plan to spin THAT FECKING HORROR?

"Wow, I'm horrified that we would this unnamed sources report" said an official at the FOX news network. Another official said that after all their complaining about unnamed sources for trump stories it seemed wrong to run this one in regard to President Biden, "it just stinks".

Honestly, it really doesn't matter whether or not some WH staffer was horrified that Biden ordered the military to depart AFG on Aug 30 after vowing 2 days earlier that the military would remain until all Americans who wanted to leave had been evacuated. And it also doesn't matter whether or not any such person said that to a reporter.

The fact of the matter is ALL Americans should feel sick that this happened. This isn't your typical "corporate news media" crisis that both sides constantly manufacture to generate faux outrage. This is a genuine travesty. It is unheard of for the US to withdraw its forces from a foreign theatre under hostile conditions (on the heels of suffering a deadly attack), while intentionally leaving behind hundreds of American civilians who were in the evac zone trying to evacuate, but are now stranded there with no feasible means to escape and reach safety. That includes young school children, and people who were there on behalf of the US government working as civilian contractors. I don't need to read any reports about unnamed sources feeling this way to validate the very obvious fact that this was absolutely the wrong thing to do. Plain and simple. I have a hard time believing that anyone could genuinely think otherwise.

The State Department and Pentagon both contradicted that lie, telling how NO AMERICANS WERE ON THE LAST 5 PLANES TO LEAVE because Americans could not get through the Taliban checkpoints.
And omitting the fact that there were actually Americans at the gates of the airport WAVING PASSPORTS, while the military was REFUSING THEM ENTRY!!!!

"Meanwhile there are Americans waving their passports. They got through the Taliban checkpoint — they're at the gate at the U.S. Military controls, they are waving their passports, ‘we are Americans, let us in’, and they were turned away -- And a colonel who is witnessing this from afar says we are bleeping leaving American citizens behind – he could not believe it."

Front-line soldiers wanted to "turn the key" and open the gate but could not because of orders from the top, Solomon reported.

Look to see who resigns.

My guess...no one
why should he/she resign?

This sums it up nicely.

Attachments

• 74C987DC-CF2F-441F-AA02-7437AB9296F0.png
    74C987DC-CF2F-441F-AA02-7437AB9296F0.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 13

Forum List

Back