New California Law Lets Dr's, Pharmacists Mail Abortion Pills To Anti Abortion States With Impunity

Yeah, like murder and drugs--they apparently haven't been able to enforce those either, so I guess society should just open the gates and rescind those laws as well. SMH
Listen I want it to stop....but how? Do we put women in jail for it? Not being sarcastic....just exasperated.

You really are that stupid. Investigate Interstate Commerce----a good example of your failed opinion would be to import uninspected fruit into CA or AZ. Same thing. Now run along troll. You failed at this one too.
People who import things through the mail illegally are not protected just because the mail is federal. People in Mass were doing it with cigarettes to avoid local taxes on them. They still got prosecuted by the Department of Revenue using the mail record as evidence.

Yep, there.

The new laws will allow anyone to sue those in red states who try to interfere with the transmission of abortion medicine to out of state patients.

Breaking the laws of other states. My State is a no permit open carry this bullshit your cheering for sets a precedent which means I can carry my firearm in California.Dumb motherfuckers.
Try it, lose your firearm to CA for good, get stupid, go to jail or get dead. Don't be stupid.

There's no abortion pill.
That's a damn lie

Screenshot_20240102-063515.png

People who import things through the mail illegally are not protected just because the mail is federal. People in Mass were doing it with cigarettes to avoid local taxes on them. They still got prosecuted by the Department of Revenue using the mail record as evidence.

Just for clarification...

Who got prosecuted? The person in MA that received the cigarettes'? (IOW, for being in possession of contraband, i.e. cigarettes without the proper tax stamps.)

Or

The person in FL (as a hypothetical) who mailed them to the person in FL? Did the MA Department of Revenue go to FL and prosecute the FL resident who never went to MA?

WW

Abortion is now illegal in 14 states after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. But doctors and pharmacists in California who mail abortion pills to patients in those states will be shielded from prosecution or fines. The law bans bounty hunters or bail agents from apprehending California doctors and taking them to another state to stand trial. It even prohibits state-based social media companies, such as Facebook, from complying with out-of-state subpoenas, warrants or other requests for records to discover the identity of patients seeking abortion pills.

Alright California. Stick red state abortion laws right up their asses.

And there isn't anything they can do about it. This is great. Governor Newsome should take a page out of Abbots playbook, and send abortion pills to Texas by the tractor trailer load. Like Abbot does with immigrants.
Women in shit kicking states really need to vote these clowns out and establish their freedom.

CA does not allow certain recreational weed mail into the states. This will be a game changer if CA decided to violate other states' law on interstate commerce.

No fuck that, if California can break the laws of other states then it is reasonable to believe that there should be no issue with breaking California law.
They are not breaking the laws of other states. Its up to the recipient to break the law in their own state.

Gun dealers from other states should now be able to send guns that California has banned.
There are many dealings just across the border from California, Illinois and other similar states that will sell firearms. Its illegal to bring them into the state and own them in that state. Just like its illegal to bring Marijuana from Colorado into nonMarijuana states. This is not hard to understand.

All illegals should immediately head to California, let's let all of them know that they can now get free healthcare!

California becomes first state to offer health insurance to ALL illegal migrants: Taxpayers will be forced to fork out $3.1BN PER YEAR in medical care for an extra 700,000 people​

Forum List

Back