Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

Because I'm incredibly more intelligent than you are.
iu

It would be an interesting test of be careful of what you ask for, because you might get it. A test case for going 100% in one direction, could be a lesson for us all.

We will just send over a tactial nuke...boom no more Texas.
There is nothing funnier than people who think a single nuclear bomb can blow up the world. :laugh:

A nuclear bomb takes out an entire city. That’s it. One small city. Not a nation. Not a state. Fuck, not even a county.

It would literally take hundreds of nuclear bombs to wipe Texas off the planet. Hundreds (like 700 or 800). Texas is a massive state.

There is nothing funnier than people who think a single nuclear bomb can blow up the world. :laugh:

Texas is not the world, damn are you really this stupid?

not to mention the post was sarcasm, but that takes and IQ over 40 to understand, so you are shit out of luck

You mean, "I nor anyone else needs to [do] that because everything you post is a joke," Mr. Grammarnazi?

:abgg2q.jpg:
that is so stupid.

I didn't see ONE conservative cry in 2020

I DID see many dims crying their sorry assses off in 16

dumb

Can someone tell me whether there has been a vote on this in TX or not?

I have limited time for news these days...

that is so stupid.

dumb
Who knows how you didn't see Trump crying how the election was stolen from him.

Poor baby.

:boo_hoo14:

that is so stupid.

dumb
Well Faun (Over Men) is sort of the king of stupid. He just trolls all day. You’re better off blocking his immature ass as he has 0 interest in an actual conversation.

It would be an interesting test of be careful of what you ask for, because you might get it. A test case for going 100% in one direction, could be a lesson for us all.
We have that “test case” already. The former U.S.S.R. collapsed under 100% left-wing ideology. So did Cuba, Cambodia, Vietnam, and California!

Well Faun (Over Men) is sort of the king of stupid. He just trolls all day. You’re better off blocking his immature ass as he has 0 interest in an actual conversation.
Aww, you poor thing. I see you're still butt hurt from the last bitch slapping I gave you.

Forum List

Back