Biden Dodged The Question Why He Revoked The Rule Protecting Our Power Grid From China

The news-dame who asked that embarrassing question can expect to have her credentials lifted.

That kind of question shouldn't be asked in the first place, the President's decision to have codfish or pollock fish on Ash Wednesday is the kind of query Ms. Psaki is equipped to answer.

The days of hostility between the government and the Press are over.

The news-dame who asked that embarrassing question can expect to have her credentials lifted.

That kind of question shouldn't be asked in the first place, the President's decision to have codfish or pollock fish on Ash Wednesday is the kind of query Ms. Psaki is equipped to answer.

The second Biden was inaugurated, the press went on vacation.

You are wrong there. Its a tough job making Biden look sharp and knowledgable and pretend that you don't notice his fuckups. Now the journalists like Jim Acosta have to be nice all of the time, its a lot easier work to be a contentious bully than to act like Sleepy Joe knows what he's doing- and lying about it with a straight face.

You are wrong there. Its a tough job making Biden look sharp and knowledgable and pretend that you don't notice his fuckups. Now the journalists like Jim Acosta have to be nice all of the time, its a lot easier work to be a contentious bully than to act like Sleepy Joe knows what he's doing- and lying about it with a straight face.

I don’t mean they won’t be advocates for the left. They will not be the least bit curious about any shenanigans pulled by the Biden administration. The press pool, as you pointed out, will not be rude and scream at Psaki.

No explanation needed - $1 BILLION from the CCP speaks for itself

Why would Biden dignify a lie by responding to this question?

I’m noticing this line of attack by right wing media against Biden. They are asking bullshit questions about stuff that hasn’t happened and then they pretend his refusal to acknowledge their conspiracy theories is an admission of guilt.

I’m noticing this line of attack by right wing media against Biden. They are asking bullshit questions about stuff that hasn’t happened and then they pretend his refusal to acknowledge their conspiracy theories is an admission of guilt.
You are saying he didn't repeal it?

You are saying he didn't repeal it?

No, he did not repeal it. He put a hold on the order for review.

I've read Trump's order, and it does not say what you think it says. It speaks of very broadly of "foreign adversaries", but doesn't name China or any other nation. There was NOTHING to stop Trump from naming China in the order and he did not.

The definition of "foreign adversary" is so broad and so vague, that it could be used to bar any nation in the world that the Administration chose to so designate. Typical of Trump, who slapped a tarriff on Canadian steele calling us a "security threat".

Another Trump dog and pony show. Meaningless, pointless, and that is why it's under review.

This is just another example of Trump claiming to have done something to protect the American people, when in fact he's done nothing.

Oh... So it's still in effect?

I've read Trump's order, and it does not say what you think it says. It speaks of very broadly of "foreign adversaries", but doesn't name China or any other nation. There was NOTHING to stop Trump from naming China in the order and he did not.
I wouldn't do it either if I didn't have to. Why not leave it open?

The definition of "foreign adversary" is so broad and so vague, that it could be used to bar any nation in the world that the Administration chose to so designate. Typical of Trump, who slapped a tarriff on Canadian steele calling us a "security threat".
Actually I'm pretty sure that was more of a bargaining tool to get the trade deal reworked... Canada was fucking us pretty good on that one. Don't get me wrong, well struck you get all you can get when you can get it... It's not Canada's fault the USA allowed itself to be done in such a way. I am rather happy that it got reworked however.

This is just another example of Trump claiming to have done something to protect the American people, when in fact he's done nothing.
Well... Again, I think Trump did what it did to Canada for leverage...

Oh... So it's still in effect?

I wouldn't do it either if I didn't have to. Why not leave it open?

Actually I'm pretty sure that was more of a bargaining tool to get the trade deal reworked... Canada was fucking us pretty good on that one. Don't get me wrong, well struck you get all you can get when you can get it... It's not Canada's fault the USA allowed itself to be done in such a way. I am rather happy that it got reworked however.

Well... Again, I think Trump did what it did to Canada for leverage...

Except that Trump didn't do it for leverage. Trudeau has been asking to re-negotiate NAFTA to update it, since he was first elected 6 years ago. So it was completely unnecessary for "leverage". Added to which it completely pissed off the Canadian consumer, and we're still not buying American because of it.

That has been the effect of the tariff war, all over the world. Pissing off consumers worldwide, so that we're no longer buying American made goods. And it's not just consumers. Canadian businesses are changing their supply lines. As long term contracts expire with American suppliers, more and more we're looking to trading partners who don't treat us as "national security risks".

That really fucking offensive after all we do for your people.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know what he was repealing.

I agree. Hell he had no idea what he was signing when he signed all those EO's. He sure as hell didn't write them. What a jack ass he is and we are stuck with his stupid ass for four years.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and took away thousands of jobs.

She said she didn’t have an answer and she would get back to her shortly. The prior press Secretary would just lie her fucking ass off.

Except that Trump didn't do it for leverage. Trudeau has been asking to re-negotiate NAFTA to update it, since he was first elected 6 years ago. So it was completely unnecessary for "leverage". Added to which it completely pissed off the Canadian consumer, and we're still not buying American because of it.
You don't seem to understand how leverage works.

That has been the effect of the tariff war, all over the world. Pissing off consumers worldwide, so that we're no longer buying American made goods. And it's not just consumers. Canadian businesses are changing their supply lines. As long term contracts expire with American suppliers, more and more we're looking to trading partners who don't treat us as "national security risks".
Uhh... Evidence doesn't support your stance here.

That really fucking offensive after all we do for your people.
The left is very good at being offended. That really doesn't have any meaning anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know what he was repealing.

I agree. Hell he had no idea what he was signing when he signed all those EO's. He sure as hell didn't write them. What a jack ass he is and we are stuck with his stupid ass for four years.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and took away thousands of jobs.

He is doing as he is told.

At 16:13 maskless Jen did it again today...

She says (paraphrasing) "SEC is handling it. Contact them."

At 19:06, someone asks her if Biden is going to take down the fence around the White House that Trump took criticsim for. She said she will speak with security and circle back.

At 33:35, she is asked about meeting with the 24 Republican members of Congress requesting a meeting related to his executive orders about fossil fuels. She says that Biden is committed to addressing Climate Change and is not aware of any plans for meetings, plus, COVID is scary.

At 34:25, she is asked again about GameStop, and dodges the question again.

Again at 36:20, she is asked about GameStop and individual investors collectively taking on big banks. She clearly hints that she does not want questions about it. Again, she says, we defer to the SEC.

Forum List

Back