Texas can secede if they want

Don't forget that it isn't only California that gets extra Reps in congress, Texas does too.

The best solution is to amend the US constitution so that illegal aliens are not counted when proportioning the US House of Representatives.
Try to count them! Right now, the law says we can’t ask that question on the census.

Where Texas goes, Missouri follows.

We ain't gettin' stuck with you fuckchops.

Actually. I bet Missouri realizes that Texas would be doomed. At least I hope your Elected Leaders are that smart. Texas would be overrun by Cartels and almost certainly absorbed into Mexico in two years. Max.

Texas would be howling to be defended by the Americans. Demanding their rights to Federal Assistance.

Actually. I bet Missouri realizes that Texas would be doomed. At least I hope your Elected Leaders are that smart. Texas would be overrun by Cartels and almost certainly absorbed into Mexico in two years. Max.

Texas would be howling to be defended by the Americans. Demanding their rights to Federal Assistance.
If Texas were to leave the US, the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Idaho, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Southern Illinois, Kentucky, West Virginia and the entirety of the Southern States will go with her.

Indiana, Ohio, Iowa and Wisconsin I'm not as sure about. 50/50.

Same with Arizona, and Nevada.

If Texas were to leave the US, the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Idaho, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Southern Illinois, Kentucky, West Virginia and the entirety of the Southern States will go with her.

Indiana, Ohio, Iowa and Wisconsin I'm not as sure about. 50/50.

Same with Arizona, and Nevada.

In your dreams. Perhaps.

Georgia would not. Any politician who proposed it would be voted out of office by a wide margin.

South Carolina? Nope. Nor would Alabama, and I sincerely doubt Mississippi would either.

I even have a hard time with Missouri. It’s barely possible, but unlikely.

You assume the Red States would march in lockstep. Nonsense. Most would run from Texas.

Kansas as one example would run from Texas. Oh you RW Trump Fanboys might imagine you are in the majority, but as the Abortion vote showed it isn’t a strong majority is it?

Oklahoma would stay on the general principle that Texas is doing something, so they are against it. Vegas is staying in the US because money money money. Does anyone really want Mississippi or Alabama?

In your dreams. Perhaps.

Georgia would not. Any politician who proposed it would be voted out of office by a wide margin.

South Carolina? Nope. Nor would Alabama, and I sincerely doubt Mississippi would either.

I even have a hard time with Missouri. It’s barely possible, but unlikely.

You assume the Red States would march in lockstep. Nonsense. Most would run from Texas.

Kansas as one example would run from Texas. Oh you RW Trump Fanboys might imagine you are in the majority, but as the Abortion vote showed it isn’t a strong majority is it?

Without Texas to counter balance NY and California, the rest of the Red States have no choice but to go with Texas.

Believe it... if Texas goes, the Red States go with it.

Without Texas to counter balance NY and California, the rest of the Red States have no choice but to go with Texas.

Believe it... if Texas goes, the Red States go with it.

Nonsense. I’m in Georgia. I’ve lived here for decades. I can promise you that Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Alabama would not join your insane movement.

It's that small group of weirdos. You won't hear it from anyone in the state government.
Like the governor?

---On Tape, Perry Quipped Texans Are "Thinking About" Secession---

Nonsense. I’m in Georgia. I’ve lived here for decades. I can promise you that Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Alabama would not join your insane movement.

I have lived in Ga all my life and I disagree. Ga and SC are in; NC, probably not.

You are most likely one of the “urban” voters, if you even live in Ga at all (I.e., if you are not lying to us).

Whoops… My bad. I thought this thread was about standing with Abbott in support of his border security efforts, not secession. You are clearly right. No state is looking to secede.

Forum List

Back