Texas OFFICIALLY Starts Vote To SECEDE From US! An Absolute REJECTION Of Democrat Leadership!

I say move all military installations out of Texas and see how they like a lack of funds.
What makes you think that the military doesn't want to stay in texas instead of being with our corrupt abusive DC congress?

Bidens group is going to kill the US economy with the OIL states being hit the hardest. Texas is likely to vote to leave----but it will be painful for them but in the long run a better choice than staying in the UNION with Biden's group killing the oil industry, probably outlaw cows because thye fart releasing O2, will start arresting people for being texans and speaking their minds and holding onto their guns. The US dollar is going to be worth chit-------------Texas has it grandfather in that they can leave the union whenever they want (although biden and crew will still try to strong arm Texas)...........Bad to leave, worse to stay in the UNION. Best to leave make their own currency------------and go back to the old Texas ways.

Texans see the big picture and know that leaving will create alot of hardache---but staying because of what the globalist communists are doing will be worse. it's going to be a close vote...but pain and sufferening is going to motivate a lot of texans this time. If texas leaves---they keep their guns, cows, bbq, oil, and probably attrack a new Texas Wall street and host of other business fleeing the communists. I'm hoping that initially the housing market shoots down---so I can pick up a house cheap getting both Texas and US citizenship up till well other states like florida decide to join Texas.

Last edited:
Which will fail, so nothing to see here.
How do you know it will fail?

Because I'm incredibly more intelligent than you are.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Texas citizens will vote on seceding from the Union. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am with you, I would love to see Texas secede. They should be part of Mexico. We can send QAnon, Proud Boys, White Supremacist, Nazis, the the true Trumpists to Texas. It would make America so much better.

who is we?....

Forum List

Back