Criminal Feinsteins In Trouble Again For Breaking The Law

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The Feinsteins made their fortune selling out the country to the CCP. Several months ago she was exposed as having facilitated CCP Espionage for DECADES - no investigation, no punishment.

Now, again, She and her husband are attempting once again yo pull the 'We are above the law' card to escape justice...AGAIN.

I mean, 'Come on, man', she offered to pay a fine if the crime is forgotten. Besides, politicians do it all the time...

:p

The Feinsteins made their fortune selling out the country to the CCP. Several months ago she was exposed as having facilitated CCP Espionage for DECADES - no investigation, no punishment.

Now, again, She and her husband are attempting once again yo pull the 'We are above the law' card to escape justice...AGAIN.

I mean, 'Come on, man', she offered to pay a fine if the crime is forgotten. Besides, politicians do it all the time...

Feinstein has always ignored the laws that they pass for the "little people". She was one of the few people in the state of California to obtain a highly coveted concealed carry permit while most everyone else in the state is prohibited from carrying because the state doesn't consider "personal protection" sans a specific threat (allegedly) good cause for issuing them. Yet Feinstein has admitted to carrying her firearm into a prohibited area to visit her husband while he was in the hospital.

Oh and she's admitted that if she could have gotten the votes necessary to pass one of Congress's proposed gun control laws she would have done so in a heartbeat although I'm sure she wouldn't turned in hers

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in, I would have done it." Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), 1994.
"Mr. & Mrs. America, turn them all in."

A hypocrite of the highest order.

Only this 85 yr old senile bitch could have a spy in her car for 20 mother fucking years listening to every shittin conversation she had......LOLOL...They need to lock that fool up for life at Sunny Acres.

"Come on Man" why did you even notice this?

Another thread making a mountain out of molehill. Let's talk about (former) Senator Perdue - all those stock trades while in office. Where did he find the time to work for his constituents?

Isn't she a Democrat? Then she is above the law . Never any consequences.

There was also Richard Burr, and his stock trades.

How about former Senator Kelly Loeffler and her stock trades:

Then You got Pelosi's husband laying down a million in Tesla stocks all while Biden is cutting the throat of the oil industry, sending we the people home. Smells like Inside trading a bit but ..."come on Man!"

Cutting the throat of the oil industry - because they can't get government aid any more?

This goes beyond a "stretch".

She's not in trouble....The gutles fuck republicans will let her skate again, just like when she got caught war profiteering, and when it was discovered that she had a Chicom spy in her face for 20 years.
Oddball speakum truth! Oddy, do you think those RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) profe$$ional politician$ are Hot Bunking together or what? I mean those RINO's, McConnell, Collins, Murkowski & the other half dozen or more RINO's are even(if @ all possible) more phony than the enviro/marxist commie/coneheads!!!

Then You got Pelosi's husband laying down a million in Tesla stocks all while Biden is cutting the throat of the oil industry, sending we the people home. Smells like Inside trading a bit but ..."come on Man!"

Oh yeah and from what I've read Biden wants Tesla's for Govt. cars. Wonder how much Pelousy will make on that deal.

Forum List

Back