Thousands of Texas Democrats Sign Petition to Leave US

Part of the reason secession is growing more popular is the weaponization of the DOJ and the FBI. It also seems our justice system has decided to target political opponents of the Democratic Party (for example Trump and his supporters) and find some crime they can be charged with. Basically, "Give me the man and I will give you the case against him.”
Shades of Soviet jurist Andrey Vyshinsky.

Be aware that I totally oppose the break up of the Union as it would weaken our nation and allow our enemies a better chance to take over the world. My great grandkids would probably have to learn Mandarin Chinese. I don’t want to have that happen.

We need to find some way to restore faith and confidence in the agencies of our government. In order to do that they must stop acting like the KGB did in the old Soviet Union. I fear we face a difficult if not impossible problem trying to accomplish change or to ”drain the Swamp.”

An old saying is, “Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely

THE FBI’S BREACH OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM:
THE WEAPONIZATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST CATHOLIC
AMERICANS

The idea of weaponization is maga bullshit to cover for the fact you're losers.

Right bat smirnov.

The idea of weaponization is maga bullshit to cover for the fact you're losers.

Right bat smirnov.
Sure we are losers If you totally ignore the fact that life under Joe Biden sucks and is much worse then when Trump ran the nation. You of course will blame Trump for the pandemic but he didn’t create it. It looks like the Chinese did. Trump did ‘warp speed” the development of the vaccines. If Biden been in charge of that we would likely still be waiting for them.

I will give Joe Biden credit for not yet tanking the stock market however he still has time to find a way to accomplish that too.

Sure we are losers If you totally ignore the fact that life under Joe Biden sucks and is much worse then when Trump ran the nation. You of course will blame Trump for the pandemic but he didn’t create it. It looks like the Chinese did. Trump did ‘warp speed” the development of the vaccines. If Biden been in charge of that we would likely still be waiting for them.

I will give Joe Biden credit for not yet tanking the stock market however he still has time to find a way to accomplish that too.
Again, you're just whining. All stock markets are higher under Biden than the former fuckup. Under Biden unemployment reached 50+ year lows. Since March last year wages have outpaced inflation.

Biden did an infrastructure bill while the former fuckup just talked about one.
Biden did a reshoring of critical chip manufacturing while the former fuckup tried some tax gimmicks.

Biden stands for Democracy while the former fuckup coddled dictators throughout the world. Biden stands with NATO and not with the pootin.

Yet you want more mean Xwatters, lying and small hands in ass bullshit.

Again, you're just whining. All stock markets are higher under Biden than the former fuckup. Under Biden unemployment reached 50+ year lows. Since March last year wages have outpaced inflation.

Biden did a reshoring of critical chip manufacturing while the former fuckup tried some tax gimmicks.

Biden stands for Democracy while the former fuckup coddled dictators throughout the world. Biden stands with NATO and not with the pootin.

You’ve never filled a gas tank, seen the mortgage rate, or been to the supermarket it seems. Stock market is up but layoffs are continuing. I wonder why. Economy is so great that CA is handing out stimulus checks. Eviction is at all time high, but all is good. The country is approaching $35 trillion debts but it’s all good. Must be some good weed there.

You’ve never filled a gas tank, seen the mortgage rate, or been to the supermarket it seems. Stock market is up but layoffs are continuing. I wonder why. Economy is so great that CA is handing out stimulus checks. Eviction is at all time high, but all is good. The country is approaching $35 trillion debts but it’s all good. Must be some good weed there.
Just filled my tank at $2,82/GL and pay my 3.25% mortgage every month. Yup, been to the grocery store and don't whine about it to everyone.

The stock markets are at all-time highs. Layoffs always happen yet the unemployment claims are at very low levels. Just last week 220,000.

But you just keep whining.

Then explain why Joe Biden is so unpopular. If he is as wonderful as you say, he would have people lined up cheering everywhere he went.

Read this article. Perhaps it will enlighten you.

Plus grocery prices are still high. Many people in our nation live paycheck to paycheck. High grocery prices are killing them.

People will tell you things were better under Trump until the pandemic. Trump didn’t invent the pandemic. Plus the world was a lot more peaceful under Trump.

Trump was totally unpredictable so our enemies didn’t fuck with him. Joe Biden is weak so he gets bullied. Joe may potentially get us involved in another world war and it may evolve nuclear weapons.

Plus let's not forget that Joe Biden will not be charged with negligently handling highly classified information because he is a frail elderly man with memory issues according to the Special Council. If that is correct he should not be our President. If he is incapable of standing trial, he is incapable of running our nation.

Biden’s spending ignited the inflation most people are struggling with. Inflation wasn’t a problem for 40 years then along comes bumbling Biden. Like Obama said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

Trump has a much better understanding of how to bargain than most politicians do. First you don’t insult people you wish to make deals with even if they are dictators. You catch more files with honey than vinegar.

We do not live in a Democracy. Find that word in our Constitution. A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner. According the the CIA World Fact Book, we live in a constitutional federal republic.

1708679517422.jpeg

I don't like the idea of states leaving. That weakens the country and it's giving in to the ones ruining everything.

It takes away a portion of Americans that love America and thus increases the people who don't love America.

I wish we were in a position to just tell everyone if you don't love you country and are willing to abide by American values, standards, morals and pride then were sending you packing.

But I don't want America to give up ground. Everytime that happens that puts the other states like Texas on their heels.

Batcat; Americans needs to wean themselves from the RNC/DNC corporations & their hand picked candidates. We realize from past experience that 3rd parties get infiltrated by the DNC/RNC duopoly corporations which then either scandalize or discredit the third party in question as well as paint a third party's candidates as boobs. Independent candidates are what is needed in my opinion. Donald Trump is being targeted by the DNC for sure but the RNC is @ best tolerating Donald as Donald does NOT fit the end results that the RNC/DNC Duopoly corporations are striving for, which is power & control over the American constituency.

Batcat; Americans needs to wean themselves from the RNC/DNC corporations & their hand picked candidates. We realize from past experience that 3rd parties get infiltrated by the DNC/RNC duopoly corporations which then either scandalize or discredit the third party in question as well as paint a third party's candidates as boobs. Independent candidates are what is needed in my opinion. Donald Trump is being targeted by the DNC for sure but the RNC is @ best tolerating Donald as Donald does NOT fit the end results that the RNC/DNC Duopoly corporations are striving for, which is power & control over the American constituency.
Weak argument since it seems to be that the Democratic Party hates fascism and the republic one is moving too slow for you.

Biden’s spending ignited the inflation most people are struggling with. Inflation wasn’t a problem for 40 years then along comes bumbling Biden. Like Obama said, “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

Trump has a much better understanding of how to bargain than most politicians do. First you don’t insult people you wish to make deals with even if they are dictators. You catch more files with honey than vinegar.

We do not live in a Democracy. Find that word in our Constitution. A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner. According the the CIA World Fact Book, we live in a constitutional federal republic.

View attachment 907025
A constitutionally based Federal Republic with a guaranteed Bill of Rights(BoR). Correct you are Batcat!

I don't like the idea of states leaving. That weakens the country and it's giving in to the ones ruining everything.

It takes away a portion of Americans that love America and thus increases the people who don't love America.

I wish we were in a position to just tell everyone if you don't love you country and are willing to abide by American values, standards, morals and pride then were sending you packing.

But I don't want America to give up ground. Everytime that happens that puts the other states like Texas on their heels.
I agree with you. Unfortunately when a government violates both the security & well being of it's constituency it's then armed revolution or folks voting to secede from the parent country. Americans are finding out just how serious it is to support valid government that holds fast to it's original intent constitutionally based government. A state seceding from the USA will avoid bloodshed. The option of another civil war will cost the lives of many precious people. Our current federal government violated our laws pertaining to immigration meaning the federal government violated it's sworn duty to protect American citizens from harm. What other options remain for Americans that can no longer trust their own federal government?

I agree with you. Unfortunately when a government violates both the security & well being of it's constituency it's then armed revolution or folks voting to secede from the parent country. Americans are finding out just how serious it is to support valid government that holds fast to it's original intent constitutionally based government. A state seceding from the USA will avoid bloodshed. The option of another civil war will cost the lives of many precious people. Our current federal government violated our laws pertaining to immigration meaning the federal government violated it's sworn duty to protect American citizens from harm. What other options remain for Americans that can no longer trust their own federal government?
Bullshit fuckup.

I would love to see this happen, it would be a great experiment to watch!

The experiment has failed.

I wasn't saying I don't understand it, I just don't like the idea. I'd prefer we hold everyone accountable on charges of treason and then ALL of America can have a return to being a country for and by Americans.

Forum List

Back