Texas AG Launches Investigation Into Big Pharma for Covid Vaccine Fraud

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
There is so much fraud and bullshit surrounding covid....

Even where it came from isn't totally clear to me.

As far as I'm concerned at this point it was nothing more than the new flu strain for the period. We had hysterical reactions to Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARs, H1N1-H1N3... but the real hysterical bullshit was saved for ousting Trump, and terrorizing the global public into pathetic acts of subservience and tyranny with the masking bullshit followed by jab-guilt.

They would be a lot more effective going after Medicare fraud re drug charges, but then the GOP would lose a lot of rich swindlers' donations and support, especially from the HMO racketeers.

There is so much fraud and bullshit surrounding covid....

Even where it came from isn't totally clear to me.

As far as I'm concerned at this point it was nothing more than the new flu strain for the period. We had hysterical reactions to Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARs, H1N1-H1N3... but the real hysterical bullshit was saved for ousting Trump, and terrorizing the global public into pathetic acts of subservience and tyranny with the masking bullshit followed by jab-guilt.
You're obviously uneducated about other USMB threads.

Ban The Jab, collect vials to officially analyze the poison, indict the perps, hang them after conviction.

The precise "turbo cancer" thread is here:

Post #1,648

You need an honest govt to pull that off and we aint got one. They were funding the frankenstein virus.
It's best to go back to 1971 for coronaviruses in English pigs. Otherwise, it won't register that Wuhan hospital traffic was being monitored by Harvard University months before the outbreak there.

The symptoms Harvard was looking for were the same ones for 1971 English pigs. PEDV is the best Hunter Biden-Metabiota link that all hostage populations of the world will be able to come up with, before the media tells them to get amnesia about it on 11 May 2023, the day after the FBI is supposed to produce the damning Biden document to Grassley, et al..

You need an honest govt to pull that off and we aint got one. They were funding the frankenstein virus.

You are correct, on the federal level. Our federal government is led by imposters and deep state players.

However, we must remember that the states created the federal government in1787. Florida and Texas now have grand juries empaneled to investigate the numerous crimes of the Scamdemic. Maybe we will get lucky and those GJs will indict. Maybe those 2 GJs will inspire other states to follow suit. Fingers crossed.

All that protection against civil and criminal action goes out the window if they are convicted of fraud. This is Yuge.

This is the guy who was just impeached by his own party....

All that protection against civil and criminal action goes out the window if they are convicted of fraud. This is Yuge.

THIS is why he is being impeached, Murderous Fraud Vax truth...

and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" in TX are behind it...

Notice that since DeSantis started putting his nose up Zionist Fascism's butt, his "investigation" of Murderous Fraud Vax has gone nowhere...

I guess, technically, this is "on topic", but it's total hallucinatory bullshit.

Were I to tell you exactly what you desperately need to hear, I'd be sanctioned.

Isn't that special....

Meister

Dont Taz Me Bro

Tucker was fired from Faux for reporting on Murderous Fraud Vax and Ukraine, because Zionist Fascism is behind BOTH...

Forum List

Back