Texas AG launches probe into Boeing supplier operations, DEI commitments

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Congrats to Ken Paxton for investigating a major supplier of Boeing aircraft components. The recent string of failures where parts and / or components were assembled incorrectly or failed during flight need to be reviewed.

Ken Paxton will be investigating Spirit Aerosystems, which is a major supplier to Boeing. The company is so over the top addled by woke DIE Ideology that a “you have to see it to believe it” marketing video will have you looking for an airline barf bag.

It’s time to investigate Boeing, also, for its DIE obsession.

The company wants 92.5% of interview slates be “diverse,” i.e., non-white males. In other words, qualifications don’t matter.

Paxton notified Spirit AeroSystems of the investigation in a letter requesting that the company produce documents related to manufacturing defects in its products. He is also calling for the company to produce documents related to its DEI commitments and whether those commitments are compromising its manufacturing processes.

Congrats to Ken Paxton for investigating a major supplier of Boeing aircraft components. The recent string of failures where parts and / or components were assembled incorrectly or failed during flight need to be reviewed.

Ken Paxton will be investigating Spirit Aerosystems, which is a major supplier to Boeing. The company is so over the top addled by woke DIE Ideology that a “you have to see it to believe it” marketing video will have you looking for an airline barf bag.

It’s time to investigate Boeing, also, for its DIE obsession.

The company wants 92.5% of interview slates be “diverse,” i.e., non-white males. In other words, qualifications don’t matter.

Paxton notified Spirit AeroSystems of the investigation in a letter requesting that the company produce documents related to manufacturing defects in its products. He is also calling for the company to produce documents related to its DEI commitments and whether those commitments are compromising its manufacturing processes.

Not his jurisdiction. He will get bitch slapped on this one to.

What Did IJust See Rubbing Eyes GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring  Personality To Your Conversations | Say more with Tenor | Gif, D.i.d., Cool  gifs

Forum List

Back