The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I've been in very good health since I got the shots. No issues whatsoever nor do I know anyone who has. Nor do I know anyone who knows anyone....who knows anyone...who has. Do I believe a very few people here and there had adverse reactions? Sure! Do I believe that in some cases people who did could have been the victim of poor QA at Big Pharma? Indubitably. But the vast VAST majority who got shots have had no issues beyond some aches and pains and mild COVID symptoms.

Personally I don't even believe the vaccine was very effective. I got COVID two months after my last shot a little more than a year ago. I suffered for a few days and got better. Whoop dee fuckin' doo.

I've been in very good health since I got the shots. No issues whatsoever nor do I know anyone who has. Nor do I know anyone who knows anyone....who knows anyone...who has. Do I believe a very few people here and there had adverse reactions? Sure! Do I believe that in some cases people who did could have been the victim of poor QA at Big Pharma? Indubitably. But the vast VAST majority who got shots have had no issues beyond some aches and pains and mild COVID symptoms.

Personally I don't even believe the vaccine was very effective. I got COVID two months after my last shot a little more than a year ago. I suffered for a few days and got better. Whoop dee fuckin' doo.

Not only was the vax ineffective as you’ve stated, it was harmful to many. So, all it did was enrich big pharma and by extension the two criminal gangs. All based on lies.

Now is the time for prosecutions and long prison terms for all who committed this fraud.

Not only was the vax ineffective as you’ve stated, it was harmful to many. So, all it did was enrich big pharma and by extension the two criminal gangs. All based on lies.

Now is the time for prosecutions and long prison terms for all who committed this fraud.
And I've so stated that I don't know anyone, or anyone who knows anyone who knows ANYONE that even remotely suggests that the vax gave them seriously or recurring health problems. Nearly all the information we hear on this trickles down through some kind of diffused media. "They said that THEY said that he said that SHE said."

And I've so stated that I don't know anyone, or anyone who knows anyone who knows ANYONE that even remotely suggests that the vax gave them seriously or recurring health problems. Nearly all the information we hear on this trickles down through some kind of diffused media. "They said that THEY said that he said that SHE said."
Do you really think your antidotal experience means a damn thing? Have you bothered to read all the reports of vaccine harm? Or do you only consume state run media, and as such know nothing?

Do you really think your antidotal experience means a damn thing? Have you bothered to read all the reports of vaccine harm? Or do you only consume state run media, and as such know nothing?
Nothing I stated came from mainstream media. All that I have and haven't heard has come through people, like you and me who know many other people like you and me that haven't had a damn thing to report.

Are you fucking serious? One second you're accusing me of being anecdotal (by the way you spelled it wrong)... And the next second you're accusing me of taking my information from mainstream media? What the hell is wrong with you??? You don't even know how to argue without contradicting yourself.

This will not matter to higher IQs. Why the minority's genomes were affected by the toxic spike is more important for uncovering the origins of the virus, which most media automatons no longer want to hear about. The media is due to tell them to get amnesia around 11 May 2023.
Thus, the Biden/American virology connections that have been posted.

I had FB buds insisting they would refuse to work or associate with people who didn’t get their shots.
Biden said it was the “pandemic of the unvaccinated”. I now have at least one friend who died as a result of pro-vaccines and Biden misinformation.
My family, told me I could not come to the extended family Christmas gathering for Christmas of 2021. This was the last one that my grandmother, who was then, 97, had attended. She died the following St. Patrick's day.

I am sort of suspicious, that it was probably due to the fact, that the nursing home, of course, required everyone to stay current on their boosters. It would not surprise me in the least that she had received a booster and then died of that myocardial infraction days/weeks later. . . but I never asked, that would be impolite to ask something like that.

The whole point here? Not a single family member ever apologized for denying me the opportunity to spend that last time at a family gathering due to those lies told by the establishment.

It was disgusting what these authoritarians all did to us.

And what they are still doing to us.

No one should vote for Trump unless he apologizes for pushing this bad medicine. If he doesn't admit to being manipulated by the establishment and being weak? IMHO? He shouldn't even get the nomination of his party. This is the single most important issue, and the globalists are purposely making sure he appears to be the strongest GOP candidate, b/c he is on board with this fraud, IMO.

Trump-Artwork_678x452.jpg

"ONE: When are you going to admit you fronted for, and pushed, the high-speed release of DEVASTATING COVID vaccines that are injuring and killing huge numbers of people all over the world?

<snip>

"TWO: When are you going to admit you stepped aside and appointed that little pipsqueak freakazoid Tony Fauci interim President of the United States and sat in a corner and sucked your thumb and allowed him to lock down the whole country and LAY WASTE to the economy?"

<snip>

THREE: What the hell happened when you were a day away from declaring the Mexican drug cartels terrorist groups—and then backed off? . . . . "

<snip>

"—Funny thing, Don. Your horrific positions on the vaccine, the economy, and the Mex cartels—they EXACTLY MATCHED the positions of the LEFTIST press and the LEFTIST federal bureaucracy.

That’s a brain-stunner, isn’t it, Don?

I mean, isn’t anybody SEEING THAT?

I’m sure you are.

Unless your preoccupation with building yourself up by making promises you’ll never keep is taking every waking minute of every day, and you have no time for…what’s it called?

REFLECTION.

REMEMBERING.

ASSESSING.. . . "

I do give a fuck and i will tell you why: Do you think it amuses me to know that the vaccine has injured my loved ones? If you have not had any problem with the vaccine and if you have not seen all the real testimonies of people who have suffered from this thing, it is your choice, but I did not also believe that the vaccine could be so dangerous to the extreme at first, but I especially realized it on Christmas Day 2022.
Because my-in-law both are now cancerous and my aunt to admit to having health problems following the second vaccine and my sister-in-law wife of the deceased brother who also had health problems, dizziness almost every day and as by miracle or magic that it is only me and my husband unvaccinated do not have this kind of health problem at this table, I think that's clear?
This was found, and it links to Antwerp. Because it links to Antwerp, it links to both Hunter Biden's Metabiota and to U.C. Davis, California for the epidemiologist, Anne Rimoine. We definitely place this in the archives:

B-Cell Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Following BNT162B2 mRNA

Nothing I stated came from mainstream media. All that I have and haven't heard has come through people, like you and me who know many other people like you and me that haven't had a damn thing to report.

Are you fucking serious? One second you're accusing me of being anecdotal (by the way you spelled it wrong)... And the next second you're accusing me of taking my information from mainstream media? What the hell is wrong with you??? You don't even know how to argue without contradicting yourself.
Your post was entirely anecdotal.

And apparently you only consume msm because you believe the vax hasn’t harmed many.

Get it now?

Your post was entirely anecdotal.

And apparently you only consume msm because you believe the vax hasn’t harmed many.

Get it now?

I do get that you're the one that regurgitates what he hears on mainstream media and that you're a total hypocrite when you try to argue.

If absolutely nobody in my city and people that I know in other cities who know people in yet other cities are reporting these things to each other.... Why shouldn't I believe what I'm hearing from common Americans over media outlets with all kinds of conflicts of interest?

It's very obvious that some isolated incidents are being built into yet another media scare and you're another moron that follows it! 😆

I do believe, you are both right.

I do think, in the long run, we will see, an uptick in chronic illness. It will take some time to manifest though.

The number of vaccines that are required for kids in school today, is nearly three times, what is was when I was in school. Now, of course, it would be a correlation fallacy, to say, vaccines are the only, or the primary cause of chronic illness.

I had a PHP that did a lot of reading and study in his own time on this topic, and he was definitely not anti-vax, but what it has to do with, as he was telling me, and RJKjr. has written about, is, a scientific concept known as "co-factors."

It is when two or more elements in a system, which are safe and inert, by themselves, have not been studied for safety in trials and experiment, and then, in the real world, start to have negative, and unintended reactions, when they are introduced, and mixed together in the real world.

For instance, the additives, pesticides, preservatives and fertilizers we put on GMO food, the chemicals we use in indoor environmental living spaces and the products we use, the many various pharmaceuticals & vaccines, of which there are thousands, all of which have not been thoroughly tested and researched, along with their interactions with EMF radiation with surrounds all of us in our everyday lives.

None of these elements are, or were natural to biological living systems as they evolved, and are thus, are more than likely, the primary suspects and culprits to our exploding numbers of chronic illness and out of control, increasing cancer rates. . . . most likely.

. . . but increasing chronic illnesses and cancers are good for big pharma and the industrial medical complex, there really is no incentive to find a reason behind that specter haunting society. . . .

Yet some of the ones still alive, cling to the ridiculous false belief the vax is safe and effective. Proof the government and media can dupe some of the people FOREVER.

And "some" of the people have a vested interest in promoting the shots. They get paid to do so.

I do get that you're the one that regurgitates what he hears on mainstream media and that you're a total hypocrite when you try to argue.

If absolutely nobody in my city and people that I know in other cities who know people in yet other cities are reporting these things to each other.... Why shouldn't I believe what I'm hearing from common Americans over media outlets with all kinds of conflicts of interest?

It's very obvious that some isolated incidents are being built into yet another media scare and you're another moron that follows it! 😆
You really believe the same media that lied about the vax, promoted it ad nauseam, scared the shit out of the feeble minded, promoted crooks like Fauci and Wallensky will tell you anything that is accurate? Are you so clueless that you don’t know of the lack of autopsies on many who died after vaxxed? Are you unaware of the numerous cases of myocarditis?

So a USMB search will reveal that Rimoine and Metabiota link to the Malacomys coronavirus whose spike sequences were never published. The boys and girls at Antwerp University came up with an excuse and never published on this potential (monkeypox link to Malacomys [italics]), which would mean that cancer in gays would link to reservoirs of both coronaviruses and monkeypox in the same animal, the Big Eared Swamp Rat, Malacomys.

You really believe the same media that lied about the vax, promoted it ad nauseam, scared the shit out of the feeble minded, promoted crooks like Fauci and Wallensky will tell you anything that is accurate? Are you so clueless that you don’t know of the lack of autopsies on many who died after vaxxed? Are you unaware of the numerous cases of myocarditis?
Notice that the Antwerp study we have just posted @lynx2223 started out to induce myocarditis but then quickly turned into B-cell lymphoma in one of the patients. This sounds spooky, like Jack Ruby's "turbo cancer" in jail.

I do believe, you are both right.

I do think, in the long run, we will see, an uptick in chronic illness. It will take some time to manifest though.

The number of vaccines that are required for kids in school today, is nearly three times, what is was when I was in school. Now, of course, it would be a correlation fallacy, to say, vaccines are the only, or the primary cause of chronic illness.

I had a PHP that did a lot of reading and study in his own time on this topic, and he was definitely not anti-vax, but what it has to do with, as he was telling me, and RJKjr. has written about, is, a scientific concept known as "co-factors."

It is when two or more elements in a system, which are safe and inert, by themselves, have not been studied for safety in trials and experiment, and then, in the real world, start to have negative, and unintended reactions, when they are introduced, and mixed together in the real world.

For instance, the additives, pesticides, preservatives and fertilizers we put on GMO food, the chemicals we use in indoor environmental living spaces and the products we use, the many various pharmaceuticals & vaccines, of which there are thousands, all of which have not been thoroughly tested and researched, along with their interactions with EMF radiation with surrounds all of us in our everyday lives.

None of these elements are, or were natural to biological living systems as they evolved, and are thus, are more than likely, the primary suspects and culprits to our exploding numbers of chronic illness and out of control, increasing cancer rates. . . . most likely.

. . . but increasing chronic illnesses and cancers are good for big pharma and the industrial medical complex, there really is no incentive to find a reason behind that specter haunting society. . . .
RFK Jr. has no index for "co-factors" in The Real Anthony Fauci. If it's found, it can be posted.

RFK Jr. (The Real Anthony Fauci) says Johns Hopkins is Gates-funded.

Jan 2023 Johns Hopkins / St. Jude / Sloan-Kettering / B-cell ALL
'....nine new categories of B-ALL are defined....two new that are categorized by a specific single gene mutation....seven containing distinguishing gene arrangements.'

To conveniently forget to published spike sequences of the Metabiota African Malacomys coronavirus, means that no Homo sapiens can compare it with spike sequences of SARS2 that may have caused "turbo cancer" in the Antwerp trial.

What type of cancer killed Jack Ruby in jail?

RFK Jr. has no index for "co-factors" in The Real Anthony Fauci. If it's found, it can be posted.
That isn't precisely the word I was looking for, TBH. It was just the best when I could come up with. I am getting old, a lot of times, I have brain farts, and can't think of the precise word I want to use. . . it is there, in my noggin somewhere.

I am sure, I have seen his website, or have heard him talk about this concept before.

I admit to not having read his latest book. Mea culpa.

My family, told me I could not come to the extended family Christmas gathering for Christmas of 2021. This was the last one that my grandmother, who was then, 97, had attended. She died the following St. Patrick's day.

I am sort of suspicious, that it was probably due to the fact, that the nursing home, of course, required everyone to stay current on their boosters. It would not surprise me in the least that she had received a booster and then died of that myocardial infraction days/weeks later. . . but I never asked, that would be impolite to ask something like that.

The whole point here? Not a single family member ever apologized for denying me the opportunity to spend that last time at a family gathering due to those lies told by the establishment.

It was disgusting what these authoritarians all did to us.

And what they are still doing to us.

No one should vote for Trump unless he apologizes for pushing this bad medicine. If he doesn't admit to being manipulated by the establishment and being weak? IMHO? He shouldn't even get the nomination of his party. This is the single most important issue, and the globalists are purposely making sure he appears to be the strongest GOP candidate, b/c he is on board with this fraud, IMO.

Trump-Artwork_678x452.jpg

"ONE: When are you going to admit you fronted for, and pushed, the high-speed release of DEVASTATING COVID vaccines that are injuring and killing huge numbers of people all over the world?

<snip>

"TWO: When are you going to admit you stepped aside and appointed that little pipsqueak freakazoid Tony Fauci interim President of the United States and sat in a corner and sucked your thumb and allowed him to lock down the whole country and LAY WASTE to the economy?"

<snip>

THREE: What the hell happened when you were a day away from declaring the Mexican drug cartels terrorist groups—and then backed off? . . . . "

<snip>

"—Funny thing, Don. Your horrific positions on the vaccine, the economy, and the Mex cartels—they EXACTLY MATCHED the positions of the LEFTIST press and the LEFTIST federal bureaucracy.

That’s a brain-stunner, isn’t it, Don?

I mean, isn’t anybody SEEING THAT?

I’m sure you are.

Unless your preoccupation with building yourself up by making promises you’ll never keep is taking every waking minute of every day, and you have no time for…what’s it called?

REFLECTION.

REMEMBERING.

ASSESSING.. . . "
The data on the ineffectuality of the shots was not clear until after the election. Trump’s economy was the best in my lifetime. Trump was constructing a wall at the border and slowed illegal invasion.
It was the propagandizing by the democrats that led to shot fascism and undue deaths.

Forum List

Back