Texas AG admits if mail in votes weren't suppressed, most Texans would have voted for Biden

Mail in ballots are generally not repub votes.
This statement is bullshit. Link your reference or STFU.
You, being a WA resident know that statement is an utter falsehood as EVERY WA voter votes by mail.
Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.

Is Paxton saying that if ballots were requested by voters and mailed in via an absentee mail in process they would have voted for Democrats or is he referring to the Mail-In process pushed by Democrats in 2020?
Paxton's goal is to reduce the number of all mail in ballots in any way he can. Mail in ballots are generally not repub votes.
You can't even get your own link's info correct, moron. Your statement above is directly contradicted by your own link. Here is the quote, copied & pasted from your link. Absentee ballots, which only certain groups of Texans are eligible to use, have traditionally been a tool utilized by the GOP

You, being a WA resident know that statement is an utter falsehood as EVERY WA voter votes by mail.
Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.

Is Paxton saying that if ballots were requested by voters and mailed in via an absentee mail in process they would have voted for Democrats or is he referring to the Mail-In process pushed by Democrats in 2020?
Paxton's goal is to reduce the number of all mail in ballots in any way he can. Mail in ballots are generally not repub votes.
You can't even get your own link's info correct, moron. Your statement above is directly contradicted by your own link. Here is the quote, copied & pasted from your link. Absentee ballots, which only certain groups of Texans are eligible to use, have traditionally been a tool utilized by the GOP

If Absentee Ballots are somehow more restricted for a certain class of voters compared to others, I would like to see how, who, and where. If it is, I’ll be the first one to push for Texas to adjust that.

I've been to Washington., but I never said I was from Washington. I've often mentioned I'm from Texas. Born and raised here, and have no plans to live anywhere else.

Yes, in the past repubs benefitted from mail in votes, but now they don't. Try to keep up.

How soon they forget that it was Xiden who had his team in Texas get caught trying an illegal ballot harvesting scheme. More wishful thinking. The new Texas laws will end the Dems cheating and then they’ll cry some more.

The reality is that Paxton bragged about making it harder to vote, and said if he wouldn't have done that, Trump would have lost in Texas.
Bottom line: voter suppression works – expect more of the same in Republican-controlled states.
Voter suppression exists only in your shallow mind. The article is opinion based on one persons speculation-- Trump would have lost in Texas. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda--you sound like typical democrats, forget about facts, we're more concerned with what woulda, coulda, shoulda

The reality is that Paxton bragged about making it harder to vote, and said if he wouldn't have done that, Trump would have lost in Texas.
Bottom line: voter suppression works – expect more of the same in Republican-controlled states.
Voter suppression exists only in your shallow mind. The article is opinion based on one persons speculation-- Trump would have lost in Texas. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda--you sound like typical democrats, forget about facts, we're more concerned with what woulda, coulda, shoulda
Paxton was the one engaging in Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. I just posted an article that pointed that out.

Paxton was the one engaging in Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. I just posted an article that pointed that out.
You posted an OPINION as fact. There is nothing factual about it other than it was said. People said the earth was flat too--are you going to post that as fact too?

Yes, I know Everybody that doesn't praise trump is a lying leftist rag. Everybody knows that is your standard response. It's wrong, and a really dumb response, but it is the standard response to be expected from batshit crazy trump supporters.
You are just word vomiting articles that you think agrees with your narrative.

You don't know anything about the Texas Tribune or it's reputation here in Texas.

Like you, the Texas Tribune publishes intentional LIES !!!

You posted an OPINION as fact. There is nothing factual about it other than it was said. People said the earth was flat too--are you going to post that as fact too?
It's a fact that Paxton said those words. You don't have to agree with his opinion, but he is the republican AG of Texas.

Yes, I know Everybody that doesn't praise trump is a lying leftist rag. Everybody knows that is your standard response. It's wrong, and a really dumb response, but it is the standard response to be expected from batshit crazy trump supporters.
You are just word vomiting articles that you think agrees with your narrative.

You don't know anything about the Texas Tribune or it's reputation here in Texas.

Like you, the Texas Tribune publishes intentional LIES !!!
Anything that doesn't praise trump enough is accused of intentional lies. That's republican rule #1.

Anything that doesn't praise trump enough is accused of intentional lies. That's republican rule #1.
No one gives a shit about what YOU think the rules are.

Run along and post some more LIES Leftist troll.

It's a fact that Paxton said those words. You don't have to agree with his opinion, but he is the republican AG of Texas.
So by your own admission you believe the earth is flat as well. Loon.

No one gives a shit about what YOU think the rules are.

Run along and post some more LIES Leftist troll.
Of course my opinion doesn't matter to batshit crazy trump supporters, but it's easy enough to recognize the pattern. Can you name a single statement, report, or article about trump. that didn't praise him, that wasn't immediately called an intentional lie?

Are the voices in your head acting up again?

Well it is very clear that you don't make very good use of critical thinking skill when you take someone's opinion about what might or might not have happened in a hypothetical situation and try to present it as a point of fact, you probably believe the earth is flat too. Run along junior.

Well it is very clear that you don't make very good use of critical thinking skill when you take someone's opinion about what might or might not have happened in a hypothetical situation and try to present it as a point of fact, you probably believe the earth is flat too. Run along junior.
Come back to reality. I don't know why those voices in your head are distracting you with talk about a flat Earth, but tell them to knock it off.

Come back to reality. I don't know why those voices in your head are distracting you with talk about a flat Earth, but tell them to knock it off.
You started it--hypothetical speculation is-----FICTION.

Forum List

Back