Texas AG Claims He Is The Reason Trump Won Texas In 2020

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Conservative Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said that, had his office not blocked Harris County from sending out mail-in ballot applications to all of its registered voters, Donald Trump would have lost the state. Paxton told former Trump adviser Steve Bannon in a podcast that blocking the applications was instrumental to Trump’s win, because otherwise the state “would’ve been one of those battleground states and Donald Trump would’ve lost the election.”

I guess the thrice indicted Ken Paxton believes he can run for governor one day -- by falsely claiming he is the reason Trump won Texas -- he knows his low-information voting base won't question this claim and instead think of him as a hero for "saving Trump" in Texas. He is also explicitly admitting that blocking mail-in ballots in Harris county is what it took for Trump to win -- shouldn't the reason why Trump won be the fact he had more people vote for his policies over his opponent? Why would blocking mail in ballots be something you are proud to say is a reason you won?

Last edited:

"Conservative Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said that, had his office not blocked Harris County from sending out mail-in ballot applications to all of its registered voters, Donald Trump would have lost the state. Paxton told former Trump adviser Steve Bannon in a podcast that blocking the applications was instrumental to Trump’s win, because otherwise the state “would’ve been one of those battleground states and Donald Trump would’ve lost the election.”

I guess the thrice indicted Ken Paxton believes he can run for governor one day -- by falsely claiming he is the reason Trump won Texas -- he knows his low-information voting base won't question this claim and instead think of him as a hero for "saving Trump" in Texas. He is also explicitly admitting that blocking mail-in ballots in Harris county is what it took for Trump to win -- shouldn't the reason why Trump won be the fact he had more people vote for his policies over his opponent? Why would blocking mail in ballots be something you are proud to say is a reason you won?
You are so naive.

You are so naive.

Funny, considering he thinks exactly like you do.

You are so naive.

So you agree that Ken Paxton saved Texas??

You are so naive.

I agree that you and Tommy are both faggots.

You are so naive.

I agree that you and Tommy are both faggots.
I didn't ask you about your fantasies.....

But deflection noted...

You are so naive.

I agree that Ken Paxton shut down a bunch of would-be fraudsters by actually investigating and attempting to find and prosecute offenders, which resulted in several border counties doing huge point swings vs. 2016.

Starr County 2016:
Hillary Clinton - 79.1%
Donald Trump - 19%
Texas Election Results 2016
2016 capture.JPG

Starr County 2020:
Biden - 52.1%
Trump - 46.5%

Texas Election Results 2020

2020Capture.JPG

Zapata County 2016:
Hillary - 65.6%