Texas AG admits if mail in votes weren't suppressed, most Texans would have voted for Biden

PlasticFavorableFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

REAL Texans voted Trump.

Illegals invading Texas, snowflakes, Demwits, Dementocrats, Libtards, and fuktards vote Brainless Biden. Real Texans are still working on getting rid of these infestations.
Ya how you going to do that?

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost.
And what crystal ball was he looking into when he speculated this garbage? Moron.
You'll have to ask the Texas AG about that.
So apparently you post whatever BS meets your agenda whether it has any basis in fact or is just unsubstantiated OPINION. I see.
The link supporting my claims is in the OP. Get a grownup to help you find it.

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost.
And what crystal ball was he looking into when he speculated this garbage? Moron.
So apparently you post whatever BS meets your agenda whether it has any basis in fact or is just unsubstantiated OPINION. I see.
You might want to search out that grown up. Your link shows the speculation of the Texas AG. Speculation is not fact. Indeed, there is NO fact, because it deals with the "what if" fantasy. Try again, junior.

You might want to search out that grown up. Your link shows the speculation of the Texas AG. Speculation is not fact. Indeed, there is NO fact, because it deals with the "what if" fantasy. Try again, junior.
I can understand your doubt. The Texas AG has been known to lie and misrepresent lots of things. However, in this case, the record shows he did block mailing applications for ballots.

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.
This is confirmation rather than revelation – conservatives’ contempt for the right to vote, and Republicans’ efforts to disenfranchise voters, is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.
You are a liar.

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.
HahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhaahhahHahaHhahHhAhhaahhhHnahhahahahahHhHhaaha

This is confirmation rather than revelation – conservatives’ contempt for the right to vote, and Republicans’ efforts to disenfranchise voters, is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.
You threw a little bitch fit about Texas' new election security law.

You were asked how the law suppressed anyone's right to vote.

You never answered. No one who was outraged about the law answered.

Therefore, the law does not suppress anyone's right to vote.

You're angry because its now harder to cheat in Texas.

Too bad.

REAL Texans voted Trump.

Illegals invading Texas, snowflakes, Demwits, Dementocrats, Libtards, and fuktards vote Brainless Biden. Real Texans are still working on getting rid of these infestations.

Is that your excuse?
I don't make excuses, I only deal in facts and reality.
The reality is that Paxton bragged about making it harder to vote, and said if he wouldn't have done that, Trump would have lost in Texas.

I am not interested in your D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-S ......

Comment #10 calls you out for the LIAR you are ...

If you don't get it ....

Which I am sure your IQ will not allow .....

Then find your Safe Space and request a pony ride with some hot coaco ....
Paxton's remarks were broadcast, and certainly not a delusion, no matter how much you wish they were. I'm sorry that it's hard for you to face reality, but reality doesn't care what you want.

Paxton's remarks were broadcast, and certainly not a delusion, no matter how much you wish they were. I'm sorry that it's hard for you to face reality, but reality doesn't care what you want.
You are a psycho LEFTIST ***t ....

That is not what Paxton was saying .....

Go find your pink unicorn in that Alt Left Reality you live in ....

Time for an audit.
Bring it on.

You are a psycho LEFTIST ***t ....

That is not what Paxton was saying .....

Go find your pink unicorn in that Alt Left Reality you live in ....
That's exactly what his words said. Are you trying to use alternative facts again?

OMG, he followed the law, that cad. ROFLMFAO You commies are pathetic.

I can understand your doubt. The Texas AG has been known to lie and misrepresent lots of things. However, in this case, the record shows he did block mailing applications for ballots.

Ya stupid commie bitch, the law requires the voter to request an application and provide a valid reason for doing so.

Forum List

Back