Biden admits 8% of Democrats will not vote for him if he is on the ticket in 2024. That would have been 6.4 million votes in 2020

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I know the math is not perfect, but if 8% of those who voted for Biden in 2020 would not have…that would be 6.4 million votes,

That would have been a virtual dead heat.

Biden thinks this is a 92% approval rating….he is really stupid. That is not what that means at all.

Why does he always call people JACK when he is mad? What an asshole…..just watch that.

I know the math is not perfect, but if 8% of those who voted for Biden in 2020 would not have…that would be 6.4 million votes,

Biden thinks this is a 92% approval rating….he is really stupid. That is not what that means at all.

Why does he always call people JACK when he is mad? What an asshole…..just watch that.

100% of the fake Twitter followers would still vote for Joe

A weighted poll claimed that if it was head-to-head Biden vs Trump then 92% of Democrat voters would vote for Biden....which means that Trump is pealing off his base.
As it is...only 25% of Democrat voters want Biden to run again.
So essentially....Democrat voters would rather vote for a guy that craps his pants, sniffs little girls, is destroying the economy, has ruined more peoples lives than COVID,...........than vote for a guy that posts mean tweets.

Whenever someone from the left is asked the least bit of a tpugh question, they instantly become self righteous pricks.

Forum List

Back