Texas AG admits if mail in votes weren't suppressed, most Texans would have voted for Biden

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.

This extract says it all.

Meanwhile, GOP lawmakers in Texas want to make it more difficult to vote in the state. Their efforts have been largely animated by Trump's baseless claims that Biden won the 2020 election through widespread voter fraud. These false allegations have already been thoroughly litigated and wholly debunked, while the former president and his allies have failed to provide evidence to substantiate them.

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.

Is Paxton saying that if ballots were requested by voters and mailed in via an absentee mail in process they would have voted for Democrats or is he referring to the Mail-In process pushed by Democrats in 2020?

A more accurate title than your bullshit title:

"LIBERAL HARRIS COUNTY OFFICIALS TRY TO VIOLATE TEXAS VOTING LAW, AG STOPS THE CRIME"

"If we'd lost Harris County—Trump won by 620,000 votes in Texas. Harris County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million, those were all illegal and we were able to stop every one of them,"

Despite Newsweek's spin, what the Texas A.G. said was that democrats wanted to pull an illegal dirty trick in Harris County Texas but it was caught and prevented. How many other counties in the United States got away with it?
Yep, the AG didn't allow local officials to illegally write Texas voting laws.

You are changing the sex of 5 year olds with surgery. You are showing first graders animated videos of them touching themselves. This is not normal.
Please stay on subject
Ok, you are a liar.

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost.
And what crystal ball was he looking into when he speculated this garbage? Moron.
You'll have to ask the Texas AG about that.
So apparently you post whatever BS meets your agenda whether it has any basis in fact or is just unsubstantiated OPINION. I see.
The link supporting my claims is in the OP. Get a grownup to help you find it.
No, your link showed you to be a lying sack, just like your opinion piece.

News flash- NOT ONE TEXAN was kept from voting at a polling place. NOT ONE. Anyone who wasn't willing to make the effort doesn't damned well deserve the vote. The cheating your party pulled last year, if repeated, is going to cause civil war. If you think that's bullshit - GO FOR IT...
So what do you think Paxton was taking credit for?
Stopping a crime by liberal Harris county officials. That's what he actually said.

So if Texas allowed fraudulent votes mailed in, Texas would have been lost like the stolen states of Az, MI, Ga and the others. Stop the fraud...stop the mail in ballots.

Is Paxton saying that if ballots were requested by voters and mailed in via an absentee mail in process they would have voted for Democrats or is he referring to the Mail-In process pushed by Democrats in 2020?
Paxton's goal is to reduce the number of all mail in ballots in any way he can. Mail in ballots are generally not repub votes.

A more accurate title than your bullshit title:

"LIBERAL HARRIS COUNTY OFFICIALS TRY TO VIOLATE TEXAS VOTING LAW, AG STOPS THE CRIME"

"If we'd lost Harris County—Trump won by 620,000 votes in Texas. Harris County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million, those were all illegal and we were able to stop every one of them,"
Harris county has about 2.5 million registered voters. Did Paxton stop all mail in voting in Harris county, or was that just another lie?

That's exactly what his words said. Are you trying to use alternative facts again?
That's not what Paxton said.

You are just another POS Leftist LIAR !!!

And, everyone in this thread is calling you out for it.
No. Crazy right wingers can't accept reality, and are whining like a bunch of babies, but I haven't seen anything resembling a call out. His words are in the link.

So if Texas allowed fraudulent votes mailed in, Texas would have been lost like the stolen states of Az, MI, Ga and the others. Stop the fraud...stop the mail in ballots.
Like Paxton, you seem to think all mail in votes are fraudulent. Was trump's vote fraudulent? He mailed his in, you know.

That's exactly what his words said. Are you trying to use alternative facts again?
That's not what Paxton said.

You are just another POS Leftist LIAR !!!

And, everyone in this thread is calling you out for it.
No. Crazy right wingers can't accept reality, and are whining like a bunch of babies, but I haven't seen anything resembling a call out. His words are in the link.
You don't get it speculation in an opinion piece is not a reference. Morons--

That's not what Paxton said and you know it.

We all know you know that's not what he said.

We all also know you're LYING Leftist Trash.

Mail in ballots are generally not repub votes.
This statement is bullshit. Link your reference or STFU.

Texas Tribune is a Lying Leftist rag.

Everyone here in the Great State of Texas knows this.

There is a reason all you Leftist have is LIES.

Texas Tribune is a Lying Leftist rag.

Everyone here in the Great State of Texas knows this.

There is a reason all you Leftist have is LIES.
Yes, I know Everybody that doesn't praise trump is a lying leftist rag. Everybody knows that is your standard response. It's wrong, and a really dumb response, but it is the standard response to be expected from batshit crazy trump supporters.

It looks like he won't be AG for much longer.

Forum List

Back