Texas AG admits if mail in votes weren't suppressed, most Texans would have voted for Biden

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.

Texas AG, Ken Paxton admitted that if ballots would have been mailed to voters, Trump would have lost. Paxton did block applications for ballots from being sent out, even though he lied and claimed he blocked the mailing of actual ballots. According to Paxton, he did prevent the state from casting it's 38 electoral votes for a Democrat this time, but I wonder how many more times he thinks he can do that.
Another Leftist LIE thread from you.

AG Ken Paxton did not say what you alledge.

You are a LIAR !!!!

PlasticFavorableFiddlercrab-max-1mb.gif

REAL Texans voted Trump.

Illegals invading Texas, snowflakes, Demwits, Dementocrats, Libtards, and fuktards vote Brainless Biden. Real Texans are still working on getting rid of these infestations.

This is confirmation rather than revelation – conservatives’ contempt for the right to vote, and Republicans’ efforts to disenfranchise voters, is a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

That's quite an admission... Good.

He is saying Trump would have been defrauded in TX also.

News flash- NOT ONE TEXAN was kept from voting at a polling place. NOT ONE. Anyone who wasn't willing to make the effort doesn't damned well deserve the vote. The cheating your party pulled last year, if repeated, is going to cause civil war. If you think that's bullshit - GO FOR IT...

Time for an audit.

You are changing the sex of 5 year olds with surgery. You are showing first graders animated videos of them touching themselves. This is not normal.
Bullshit

Despite Newsweek's spin, what the Texas A.G. said was that democrats wanted to pull an illegal dirty trick in Harris County Texas but it was caught and prevented. How many other counties in the United States got away with it?
Enough to steal the election.

You are changing the sex of 5 year olds with surgery. You are showing first graders animated videos of them touching themselves. This is not normal.
Please stay on subject

Time for an audit.

Bring it!

Another Leftist LIE thread from you.

AG Ken Paxton did not say what you alledge.

You are a LIAR !!!!
The link is right there. Which part do you think I am misrepresenting?

News flash- NOT ONE TEXAN was kept from voting at a polling place. NOT ONE. Anyone who wasn't willing to make the effort doesn't damned well deserve the vote. The cheating your party pulled last year, if repeated, is going to cause civil war. If you think that's bullshit - GO FOR IT...
So what do you think Paxton was taking credit for?

Forum List

Back