Terminally doctor becomes worlds first full cyborg

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dr. Peter Scott-Morgan, a terminally-ill British scientist, says he has fully completed his transition into becoming the world’s first cyborg.
Terminally-Ill Doctor Becomes “World’s First Full Cyborg”

Well there you have it-------and there you have it where the more PHD's you have the bigger dumbass you are. ( Noo not everyone just Trump haters) you lack the genetics dumbasses. Your own science god told us that shit.

But wait aren't we way past star wars era.........

and what you don't get is this is how your INDOCTRINATION begins . this is how you are taught to prepare but the dumbed down doesn't know how to spot it.....lol

“THIS IS MY LAST POST as Peter 1.0. Tomorrow I trade my voice for potentially decades of life as we complete the final medical procedure for my transition to Full Cyborg…” he wrote.

Last edited:
His description of his proposed self as “worlds [sic] first full cyborg” seems like a rather extravagant bit of hyperbole.

He's turning into a cripple, with advanced technology used to keep his brain alive, and to provide him with very minimal functionality.

What it would take for me to recognize someone as truly a “full cyborg” on such a scale, would be for someone to have had major parts of his body replaced with machinery that allows him to function on at least a comparable level to what his original body would have been capable of. Nothing in this article nor in the source articles to which it links suggest that this is anything anywhere close to that. Just a crippled man, being kept barely alive, who otherwise would just die. Nothing special or unique about that, other than that he's using technology that may be more advanced than what has been done many times before to achieve similar purposes and results.

Forum List

Back