Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

You are this board's biggest racist, hands down!
Gimme a break. IM2 aint even a little racist. What dope you been smokin?

I am a racist for opposing whites who practice racism. This is the "logic".
Have I thanked you lately for confirming my racism? All due to you, I am more of a racist I ever thought I was. Congrats!

If I made you more of a racist, you were already a racist to begin with.
Yeah Gracie claimed I made her racist too. I said the same thing. :laugh:

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

The model minority.

How you like things now?

How many Asians are allowed in the NBA, huh?

Ask the white commissioner that question.

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

Yep, no one else is even CLOSE. THAT'S the irony of his inane posts.
Dude youre in the top 20 of racists on this board. :rolleyes:
And YOU are a dumb asshole. Congrats!
And you are a dumb sweaty nutsack. Congrats. :rolleyes:
And WHAT'S your I.Q., again? Mine is 147, I've been tested twice. Both results - 147, taken 7-8 years apart.

Have I thanked you lately for confirming my racism? All due to you, I am more of a racist I ever thought I was. Congrats!

I did? Nah. I don't think so. you are mistaken. You irk me at times, but in general..I like you. So nope. Didn't say it.

IM2...Serious question.

Why do you see racism as worse than any other form of hate?

Why is hating all whites or blacks any different than hating the rich? Or fat people? Or smokers.

There are 2 reasons why racism will never go away...

- HATE IS HATE IS HATE...The only difference is who it's aimed at.

- Everyone thinks that THEIR hate is justified.

Why do you think RACE should take such an overriding priority?
Are you stupid or is this a serious question that actually needs an explanation?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And WHAT'S your I.Q., again? Mine is 147, I've been tested twice.
They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test. If they were really smart they would have come up with math and words and civilization before Blacks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
IM2...Serious question.

Why do you see racism as worse than any other form of hate?

Why is hating all whites or blacks any different than hating the rich? Or fat people? Or smokers.

There are 2 reasons why racism will never go away...

- HATE IS HATE IS HATE...The only difference is who it's aimed at.

- Everyone thinks that THEIR hate is justified.

Why do you think RACE should take such an overriding priority?

Because white racism is part of a 243 year continuing pattern of behavior that has been enforced by laws, policies and institutions. It has not been just a matter of saying I don't like or I hate this person. There is no justification for racism fool. But opposing racism is not racism. So if you want people to stop talking about whites who are racists, work to rid the white community of racists. And do not try that stale comeback that calls the black response to racism by whites racism.

Last edited:
They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test.
He-he, you ARE an idiot. But then again, people of your ethnic background have historically scored lower than any other race. And there are MANY statistics to prove this.

Spacie Gracie is dumb. That excuse of you made ne a racist for opposing white racism is pathetic. Meanwhile she doesn't understand that blacks who fought for civil rights allowed her to have freedom women were not getting before the civil rights act was passed.

They say my IQ is 146 but like I told you or someone else before. Thats bullshit. No test created by a white person is capable of measuring intellect. White people arent smart enough to create such a test.
He-he, you ARE an idiot. But then again, people of your ethnic background have historically scored lower than any other race. And there are MANY statistics to prove this.

IQ tests have been proven to be inaccurate indicators of intelligence. And there are many statistics to prove this.

The fact that you said statistics prove your point of view lets me know that your intelligence is not very high on any kind of test. Didnt you learn in school that statistics are interpreted? Here is a statistic for your silly white ass. Whites were illiterate until Blacks and other cultures helped them. Ask Herodotus.

IQ tests have been proven to be inaccurate indicators of intelligence. And there are many statistics to prove this.

Aw, you just mad 'cuz you got an F on your IQ test.

In my opinion....the difference between Acl and IM2 is thusly:

I fall down on the sidewalk. Acl passes by, doesn't know me from adam, asks if I am ok and helps me up.

I fall down on the sidewalk. IM2 passes by, doesn't know me from adam, tosses my walker into the street, kicks me for good measures, then yells that I am just an old white woman and then spits on me.

Thats how I see it anyway.

I thought Dont Taz Me Bro is Latino. What type of Asian is he?

Latino Asian.

I worked with a guy with the last name of Ye, looked totally Chinese.

Born and raised in Peru, spoke no chinese.
He probably was chinese. One of my daughters best friends was a chinese girl from Brazil. Fucked me up when she would talk. :laugh:

We went to China together a couple of times.

People would talk to him and he had no idea.

Because white racism is part of a 243 year continuing pattern of behavior that has been enforced by laws, policies and institutions. It has not been just a matter of saying I don't like or I hate this person.

Let's cut to the chase...WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What "price" do whites have to pay to make black people and white people even steven?

How do we "settle" the score fairly and finally be done with it?

The fact that you said statistics prove your point of view lets me know that your intelligence is not very high on any kind of test. Didnt you learn in school that statistics are interpreted? Here is a statistic for your silly white ass. Whites were illiterate until Blacks and other cultures helped them. Ask Herodotus.
He-he, YOU'RE the dummy, asshole. I'm done responding to your sorry ass. You're now on Ignore. Congratulations.......

Last edited:
Because white racism is part of a 243 year continuing pattern of behavior that has been enforced by laws, policies and institutions. It has not been just a matter of saying I don't like or I hate this person.

Let's cut to the chase...WHAT DO YOU WANT?

What "price" do whites have to pay to make black people and white people even steven?

How do we "settle" the score fairly and finally be done with it?

Ugh, he wants a big ol' reparations check.

Forum List

Back