Tell me that racism doesn't exist Asians

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

That racism is imaginary?

Racist attacks on Asians spreading faster than coronavirus in US

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

And the pain ranges from physical to verbal to financial.

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?
Hilarious! THE biggest racist on this site rants about racism. Priceless.

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

You are this board's biggest racist, hands down!
Gimme a break. IM2 aint even a little racist. What dope you been smokin?

Poli chic, Don't Taz Me Bro and every Asian right winger here, speak up. Racism doesn't exist, right? Blacks are just whining, playing the victim, right? Poli Chic, aren't you the one who said white supremacists don't exist?

In New York City, a man assaults a woman wearing a face mask, calling her a "diseased b****."

On a Los Angeles subway, a man proclaims Chinese people are filthy and says "every disease has ever came from China."

Rampant ignorance and misinformation about the novel coronavirus, experts say, has led to racist and xenophobic attacks against fellow Americans or anyone in the US who looks East Asian.

"With news of the coronavirus, we've seen an uptick in fear of people who look like this," said Rosalind Chou, a sociology professor at Georgia State University. "Real people are affected."

"We, the Asian community, are under attack," said Tanny Jiraprapasuke, who was born and raised in Los Angeles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Hilarious! A racist calling me a racist for criticizing existing white racism. Priceless!

Nice try, but he's got you beat by 2 miles.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Yep, no one else is even CLOSE. THAT'S the irony of his inane posts.
Dude youre in the top 20 of racists on this board. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Yep, no one else is even CLOSE. THAT'S the irony of his inane posts.
Dude youre in the top 20 of racists on this board. :rolleyes:
And YOU are a dumb asshole. Congrats!

The model minority.

How you like things now?

I am a racist for opposing whites who practice racism. This is the "logic".

Been to China ?

I have on many occasions. They, by their own admission (not at top levels), they are some of the most racist individuals on earth.

They really don't like Indians.

And white people are just big hairy uncouth morons.
I doubt the weasel has EVER been to China.

We are talking about America.
So, when IS the last time you've been to China? Since you ARE an expert on racism against Asians. When DID you last travel to Asia, ya knucklehead?

According to that moron AOC, people not going to chinese restaurants are racist because the restaurants are hurting now with lack of diners. Um. If they are hurting from lack of diners, that means people went there to being with, right? Sucha doofus she is.

Meanwhile, Twitter recommends going to chinese grocery stores. Shelves are stocked, lots of toilet paper and many choices of yummy food to choose from.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Have I thanked you lately for confirming my racism? All due to you, I am more of a racist I ever thought I was. Congrats!

The model minority.

How you like things now?

Nice try, but he's got you beat by 2 miles.

Opposing whites who are racist does not make me a racist. Pointing out whites practicing racism or white racist practices is not racist. But people like you just want to freely be racist and we are just supposed to accept it. I am not the one.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

How many Asians are allowed in the NBA, huh?

According to that moron AOC, people not going to chinese restaurants are racist because the restaurants are hurting now with lack of diners. Um. If they are hurting from lack of diners, that means people went there to being with, right? Sucha doofus she is.

Meanwhile, Twitter recommends going to chinese grocery stores. Shelves are stocked, lots of toilet paper and many choices of yummy food to choose from.
This is true. Scored me some sea bass from the local chinese store. $12 a lb

Well I know you think what you say makers sense but it doesn't.

The model minority.

How you like things now?

How many Asians are allowed in the NBA, huh?
As many that can play at that level. Same with white boys.

Have I thanked you lately for confirming my racism? All due to you, I am more of a racist I ever thought I was. Congrats!

If I made you more of a racist, you were already a racist to begin with.

Well I know you think what you say makers sense but it doesn't.
thank you thank you thank you for showing me the proverbial light, dear.

IM2...Serious question.

Why do you see racism as worse than any other form of hate?

Why is hating all whites or blacks any different than hating the rich? Or fat people? Or smokers.

There are 2 reasons why racism will never go away...

- HATE IS HATE IS HATE...The only difference is who it's aimed at.

- Everyone thinks that THEIR hate is justified.

Why do you think RACE should take such an overriding priority?

Forum List

Back