Tell me again how great that vaccine is

Unlike most liberals, I don't assume that anyone who listens to my opinions MUST feel compelled to agree and act on them. You people cheered and celebrated four years of pathological lying by media. Now you're paying a price for it. Don't like that? I don't GAF. One major difference between us is that I wouldn't celebrate the suffering and death of ANYONE, you fecking ghoul.
Fuck your feelings. Get a shot and quit preaching the antivax bullshit and you will not have to feel included in my comments.

Unlike most liberals, I don't assume that anyone who listens to my opinions MUST feel compelled to agree and act on them. You people cheered and celebrated four years of pathological lying by media. Now you're paying a price for it. Don't like that? I don't GAF. One major difference between us is that I wouldn't celebrate the suffering and death of ANYONE, you fecking ghoul.
Youre mixed up. We suffered through 5 years of pathological lying by Drumpf and his mini mafia.

Thu, August 12, 2021, 8:24 PM

Two-thirds of Americans in highly vaccinated counties now live in coronavirus hot spots, according to an analysis by The Washington Post, as outbreaks of the highly transmissible delta variant - once concentrated in poorly vaccinated pockets - ignite in more populated and immunized areas.
The Post analysis illustrates how rapidly the state of the pandemic changed in July from a problem for the unvaccinated to a nationwide concern.

The Post classified the highest top quarter of counties as high vaccination, with at least 54% of the population fully vaccinated. The lowest quarter of counties were classified as low vaccination, with fewer than 40% of the population fully vaccinated. The CDC identifies hot spots as areas with high and rising caseloads, as compared with areas with moderate or low covid-19 outbreaks.

Something doesn't add up here, right?
Its been explained in painstaking detail what drives these figures, for our trouble they censor the medical experts such as man who pioneered mRNA vaccines, on twiiter, facebook and IG for actually proving the science behind what is taking place. And what is taking place is the vaccines(this is an oxymoron)are making the virus radically worse then once it was, the fools who submitted to the jab in arm, no longer possess working immune systems, this is unprecedented to see mid-summer spikes in such corona viruses which have actual animal vectors to fall back upon, its the mRNA treatment that gave birth to delta variant and they are lying their fucking lips off about it! Every democrat surgically attached by lips to cnn/msnbc dick, is gonna be getting very very sick.... This is literally happening before your eyes America, impossible levels of idiocy, absolutely impossible levels of idiocy! :banana:

If you are a jerk chances are only other jerks will put up with you.

I'm the jerk?
Went fishing with a buddy and he brought his liberal friend with him.
He dropped my brand new bait bucket and broke it,did he offer to pay for it? Of course not.
Went to dinner with a group of friends and when the bill came the lefty couple put out just enough money to pay the cost of their meal,no money for the tip off course. And this is just a few examples.
Liberals are a bunch of scumbags.

All you would have to do is look up what the vaccines listed as their efficacy rates. For example, Moderna said theirs was 94% (CDC: Pfizer, Moderna vaccines 94% effective in health care workers | AHA News).

Then you could just subtract those numbers from 100%.

Then it would be obvious to you that some vaccinated people were still going to get sick. Maybe 6% to 8%.

You could then look at the readily-available stats that show that over 97% of the people getting hospitalized and dying are NOT VACCINATED.

Then you could put two and two together.

But I don't expect you to put forth that effort.

I was looking for a source that justified your comment......

Those who attack them are nothing more than mindless cult members and sociopaths, justifying their paranoia to each other.

Are we clear ?

I'm the jerk?
Went fishing with a buddy and he brought his liberal friend with him.
He dropped my brand new bait bucket and broke it,did he offer to pay for it? Of course not.
Went to dinner with a group of friends and when the bill came the lefty couple put out just enough money to pay the cost of their meal,no money for the tip off course. And this is just a few examples.
Liberals are a bunch of scumbags.

Please don't conflate liberals with left wingers.

I love liberals....they are such great thinkers.

Left wingers are just simply entitled pussies.

Most "liberals" I know are very generous people. They want good things for everyone and are slow to engage in the hatefest the left seems to relish in.

Please don't conflate liberals with left wingers.

I love liberals....they are such great thinkers.

Left wingers are just simply entitled pussies.

Most "liberals" I know are very generous people. They want good things for everyone and are slow to engage in the hatefest the left seems to relish in.

Democrats used to be okay,they've morphed into liberals.

I hate to say it but I have little trust in anything I hear from the government on the coronavirus and its many variations.

Having said that I am fully vaccinated at this time. However it woouldn’t surprise me in the least if in a year or two some nasty side effects of these vaccines are discovered. Fortunately I am so damn old it probably will not make much difference.

I also have little trust in our media. It is almost impossible to find an unbiased source of news today. Plus now we have liberals who run companies like Google, YouTube and Facebook censoring free speech they don’t agree with.

I feel we are being treated like mushrooms today. We are kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

I remember the haters like you screeching about NEVER taking Trumps poison, blah blah blah.

So if Trump was prez right now, would any of you masker vaxxers be saying the same thing? Would you take the vaccine and advocate it for others?

I've asked this question several times and haven't got ny answer.

Democrats have said that they wouldn't take it on Trump's word that it was safe. It would need to be approved by the medical community before they take it.

If Trump was the President, I think most of us would be saying the same thing.

Democrats have said that they wouldn't take it on Trump's word that it was safe. It would need to be approved by the medical community before they take it.

If Trump was the President, I think most of us would be saying the same thing.

Thanks for the answer and honesty.

As of right now, I wouldn't take it if Mother Teresa asked me to. It would be hard for me even if it were approved because I don't trust the FDA has my best interests at heart. They are a mega beast of corruption.

Well millions are going to lose their jobs for not taking it the libbies have sworn starting about a week ago but the tally still 0.
Unexpected consequence of the hoax is that many people worked not knowing it really was not in their best interest to do so. By going on the Covid inspired dole they found that out and won’t be coming back to work. Another example of how this gross overreaction and wrong actions have harmed America

Last edited:

Forum List

Back