Tell me again how great that vaccine is

Your "personal choice" has the potential to harm or kill others. If the vaccine deniers were only risking themselves I would not give a fuck. You're all like drunks who are arguing for their right to drive.
and yours puts the same amount of people in the same situation.....all you scum demonRAT sheep are all like drunks who are brain dead morons, trying to get the world to agree w/your stupidity

I'd like you people to keep your viruses and your so-called personal choice to yourselves.
its the scum demonRATS virus----barrag-o, and fake-i are the responsible traitors for the situation AMERICA is in

My upbringing is that I take care of me and you take care of you. When that happens all is well
What’s wrong with your puss ass snowflake belief is that I must adhere to what you want and it does not work that way in America even though you are bleating mightily for the commune mentality to take over
That attitude is the exact opposite of patriotism. People have died so that you may live, you can't even repay that debt with a shot?

I'll just let him tell you.

"It's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works," Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo.

Honestly, the mind boggles when people openly display their ignorance and stupidity for political purposes attempting to score cheap shots.

If they only stopped and thought for a couple of minutes they would post the shit. But they don't think.

That attitude is the exact opposite of patriotism. People have died so that you may live, you can't even repay that debt with a shot?
You are simply too fragile to exist in a world where others won’t do your health bidding for you

If you're vaccinated what are you worried about?
Aside from being a civic minded person that has no problem contributing to the greater good I live in Florida. Practically everyone I know is a conservative and many of them are dear to me. I don't want any of them to die and I despise the internet psychos trying to scare them into doing something really stupid. The people who are preaching vaccine hesitancy can fucking rot.

Aside from being a civic minded person that has no problem contributing to the greater good I live in Florida. Practically everyone I know is a conservative and many of them are dear to me. I don't want any of them to die and I despise the internet psychos trying to scare them into doing something really stupid. The people who are preaching vaccine hesitancy can fucking rot.

The vaccine isnt effective as we've seen.
And taking a vac that is untested is pretty stupid for a virus that only kills 1% of those who get it.
Oh...I doubt you have any conservative friends.

The vaccines have performed a little better than expected, based on the percentages we were told up front.

None of them were promised to be 100% perfect, as we all know.

Those who attack them are nothing more than mindless cult members and sociopaths, justifying their paranoia to each other.

The vaccines have performed a little better than expected, based on the percentages we were told up front.

None of them were promised to be 100% perfect, as we all know.

Those who attack them are nothing more than mindless cult members and sociopaths, justifying their paranoia to each other.

Can you please share the study that shows them to what you described.

The vaccine isnt effective as we've seen.
And taking a vac that is untested is pretty stupid for a virus that only kills 1% of those who get it.
Oh...I doubt you have any conservative friends.
Politics is pretty lousy reason not to be friendly, fair and straight up honest with the people around you.

You have a source then ?
All you would have to do is look up what the vaccines listed as their efficacy rates. For example, Moderna said theirs was 94% (CDC: Pfizer, Moderna vaccines 94% effective in health care workers | AHA News).

Then you could just subtract those numbers from 100%.

Then it would be obvious to you that some vaccinated people were still going to get sick. Maybe 6% to 8%.

You could then look at the readily-available stats that show that over 97% of the people getting hospitalized and dying are NOT VACCINATED.

Then you could put two and two together.

But I don't expect you to put forth that effort.

Politics is pretty lousy reason not to be friendly, fair and straight up honest with the people around you.

I dont hang around with liberals for the same reason I dont hang out with thieves and miscreants.
Everyone I've ever tried to hang out with were cheapskates and idiots and I have plenty of evidence to prove it.

I dont hang around with liberals for the same reason I dont hang out with thieves and miscreants.
Everyone I've ever tried to hang out with were cheapskates and idiots and I have plenty of evidence to prove it.
If you are a jerk chances are only other jerks will put up with you.

All of you people pushing others to refuse to get vaccinated against the advice of their doctors deserve the worst possible outcome.
Unlike most liberals, I don't assume that anyone who listens to my opinions MUST feel compelled to agree and act on them. You people cheered and celebrated four years of pathological lying by media. Now you're paying a price for it. Don't like that? I don't GAF. One major difference between us is that I wouldn't celebrate the suffering and death of ANYONE, you fecking ghoul.

Forum List

Back