Tell me again how great that vaccine is

And it isn't just hospitals beds we are short on ....it's doctors and nurses we are short on....and the nurses are quitting in droves, because of covid and the absolute stress YOU unvaccinated have chosen to put them under....forever and a day.
The zombies aren't going to believe any of this.

You could grab their hand and walk them through an ICU, have them talk to doctors and nurses, have them sit with patients. You could do that 50 times, in 50 different hospitals, one in every state. And they would tell you that it was all staged by the commies to fool them. But they're just too damn smart, you see, from watching Hannity and Tucker.

This is a true, literal, group pathology.

It's becoming clear that the best path to feeling protected is - get Covid, get vaxxed, get Covid again, get the booster. That way you won't get Covid - no you can get it but it won't be as bad. But you can still get it and die from it and pass it to others, so keep wearing masks. We'll update this when the pharma companies release the booster shot schedule. In the meantime, don't worry. Yes, you can still get Covid, but ah, er, well, it's the right thing to do!

Yet you jumped at hydroxychloriquine, Remdesever, (clorox :rolleyes:), monoclonal antibodies and vitamin D/zinc as cures for covid, all of which do not have full FDA approval to treat covid? :dunno:
I made no such endorsement.

I'll just let him tell you.

"It's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works," Trump told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo.
So do you now disagree that the vaccine is “great and works”?

Why are you urging people to get vaccinated if you disagree?

Another words I “read your statement wrongly”
Lib 101
Answer this, so I can clearly understand your position....

Were you fine with Trump and other groups promoting Hydroxychloroquine as a cure or treatment for covid, without FDA approval for such? Were you fine with his flock promoting it?

Were you fine with Trump or anybody promoting monoclonal antibody therapy before FDA full approval as a treatment for covid?

Answer this, so I can clearly understand your position....

Were you fine with Trump and other groups promoting Hydroxychloroquine as a cure or treatment for covid, without FDA approval for such? Were you fine with his flock promoting it?

Were you fine with Trump or anybody promoting monoclonal antibody therapy before FDA full approval as a treatment for covid?
Yes I was. I wasn’t fine with hydroxychlroquine being censored and being told that it’s deadly, despite being used as medical treatment for years for malaria.

I know a few people who used hydroxychloroquine and recovered quickly

Any form of positive treatment is bad business for the vaccine manufacturers and the people in government who have invested in it

You’re worried about that stuff not being FDA approved when it’s medicine that has been around for decades, but the first ever mRNA vaccine and fastest ever produced vaccine that is not FDA approved is okay to mandate for everyone??????????????

Hey shit for brains. Here's the stats to prove what I said. It didn't come from my masters. It came from the authorities employed to do it.
Where's your evidence I am lying smart arse?
As for scum, what's that shit on your chin. Been down a but low have we?

Shut your ignorant mouth. How many times do I have to bash you with stats before you will realise You know nothing but hate.
Do you call all democrats scum to their face? How about the guys next door who are democrats? Do you talk to them like that? Of course not. The internet is the only thing to display your raw mouthed ignorance and hatred. You've got no guts and equal amounts of brains also.
yo, dick lick...you are a washed up piece of shit spewing publishers numbers...
actually, the scum is flowing from your ass, it must be raw......
Shut your ignorant mouth....... You know nothing but hate, and LIES
and yup...i call them scum to their faces---SCUM
so take your internet muscles and go continue to stroke yourself--fuck face

The zombies aren't going to believe any of this.

You could grab their hand and walk them through an ICU, have them talk to doctors and nurses, have them sit with patients. You could do that 50 times, in 50 different hospitals, one in every state. And they would tell you that it was all staged by the commies to fool them. But they're just too damn smart, you see, from watching Hannity and Tucker.

This is a true, literal, group pathology.
really? where? thats just not happening here....
why do you lie so much?...oh because of the publishers of the msm.....and you wanna be a parrot

Forum List

Back