Tell me again how great that vaccine is

Thanks for the answer and honesty.

As of right now, I wouldn't take it if Mother Teresa asked me to. It would be hard for me even if it were approved because I don't trust the FDA has my best interests at heart. They are a mega beast of corruption.

I wouldn’t take it Mother Teresa asked me to either. I would need the medical community to agree that it’s safe.

I wouldn’t take it Mother Teresa asked me to either. I would need the medical community to agree that it’s safe.

But part of the problem is that there are a great many disagreements on the important parts of this matter.

I think some days I've had enough of it all to give me a brain bleed.

I think the vaccine is good for the vulnerable. The elderly and people who are too big to fit into a Prius should get it. Those with preexisting conditions that would help the virus knock them down should get it.

But healthy people, healthy weight, no preexisting conditions, under 50, it's not needed. Chances are you'll be fine. This is not polio. This is a virus with a 99% survival rate.
Not anymore...most people hospitalized with Delta, are under 50years old....if you're hospitalized, you're pretty darn sick!!! :eek:

And 1% of 320 million, is 3,200,000 people dying... That ain't no small change....

But part of the problem is that there are a great many disagreements on the important parts of this matter.

I think some days I've had enough of it all to give me a brain bleed.

There are disagreements but the vast majority of the medical community supports the vaccine. So that’s good enough for me.

I’ll take their input over any politician.

Thu, August 12, 2021, 8:24 PM

Two-thirds of Americans in highly vaccinated counties now live in coronavirus hot spots, according to an analysis by The Washington Post, as outbreaks of the highly transmissible delta variant - once concentrated in poorly vaccinated pockets - ignite in more populated and immunized areas.
The Post analysis illustrates how rapidly the state of the pandemic changed in July from a problem for the unvaccinated to a nationwide concern.

The Post classified the highest top quarter of counties as high vaccination, with at least 54% of the population fully vaccinated. The lowest quarter of counties were classified as low vaccination, with fewer than 40% of the population fully vaccinated. The CDC identifies hot spots as areas with high and rising caseloads, as compared with areas with moderate or low covid-19 outbreaks.

Something doesn't add up here, right?
The difference is the vaccinated have less severe symptoms, may not require hospitalization, and are less likely to die.

And, less severe symptoms don't take up critical ICU space and is less expensive. Why do right-wingers allege to be for any form of fiscal conservativism instead only right-wing fantasy.

The difference is the vaccinated have less severe symptoms, may not require hospitalization, and are less likely to die.

And, less severe symptoms don't take up critical ICU space and is less expensive. Why do right-wingers allege to be for any form of fiscal conservativism instead only right-wing fantasy.
Nobody gets really sick from this one

You need to understand the difference between transmission and intensity of illness.
The ‘pandemic of the unvaccinated’ bullshit is total politics. Democrats trying to paint more Americans into the villain category. Democrats segregate everyone into victims vs the villains. Anything traditional American is villain. It aids in implementing Marxism.
Sounds like you're the ones playing the so called victim card. Did you get your "Marxist" Smallpox vaccine? Polio? Typhoid? Measles? Mumps? Rubella? Meningococcal? Pneumococcal? Shingles? Tetanus? Whooping cough? Diphtheria? Tuberculosis? Just do your part for the public good and get the fucking shot already.

Not anymore...most people hospitalized with Delta, are under 50years old....if you're hospitalized, you're pretty darn sick!!! :eek:

And 1% of 320 million, is 3,200,000 people dying... That ain't no small change....
Whatever you say pinochio.

Sounds like you're the ones playing the so called victim card. Did you get your "Marxist" Smallpox vaccine? Polio? Typhoid? Measles? Mumps? Rubella? Meningococcal? Pneumococcal? Shingles? Tetanus? Whooping cough? Diphtheria? Tuberculosis? Just do your part for the public good and get the fucking shot already.
Did almost all of those at age 6 after proof of effectiveness and safety. Very very little since 10
Not 6 or 10 anymore and very little known about this so you might want to back off your chest thumping

Most of what you list are eradicable. Covid is not. Apples and oranges. I don’t get flu shots either.
What don’t you understand about wuhan vaccines not preventing transmission? An unvaccinated poses no increased threat to anyone but themselves.

Did almost all of those at age 6 after proof of effectiveness and safety. Very very little since 10
Not 6 or 10 anymore and very little known about this so you might want to back off your chest thumping
Yet you jumped at hydroxychloriquine, Remdesever, (clorox :rolleyes:), monoclonal antibodies and vitamin D/zinc as cures for covid, all of which do not have full FDA approval to treat covid? :dunno:

Last edited:
Do any of the pro-vaxers have video of ICU's and proof pro-vaxers are less likely to acquire the Fauci Flu than normal people?

You don't calculate fatality rate by total population. You calculate by case or infection. Not *everyone* will get covid, and this was true even before vaccination. T-cell cross immunity in no small percentage of the population.

Forum List

Back