Ted Nugent: Sarah Palin ‘Perfect Example Of What Founding Fathers Wanted'

Did the founding fathers allow women to vote

If you care join me Lakhota. I fight daily for women's rights around the world.

Seriously. Let's stop the bullshit between you and me. I will show you how to really fight for women's rights around the world. It's what I do.

Get hold of me. [email protected]

I'm a real deal.

As always....your post makes a lot of sense........:D

Yep. As always - drunk, stoned or both.

Would the founding fathers have approved of Sarah's fetish for black guys - like Glen Rice?

Fuck no...

That was a lie about Rice. It was a crazy time where the libs didn't know if they wanted her to be a racist or to be in love with black guys with that douche bag bernhardt stepping in.
It was not a lie. tinydancer She took a ride on the Oh train. Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh :D

Were you there?

cuz, tinydancer was.

Or, at the very least, she's best friends with Teddly and $arah.

Whatever, she knows STUFF about famous people.

Seriously. Let's stop the bullshit between you and me. I will show you how to really fight for women's rights around the world. It's what I do.

I'm a real deal.

Lethal. I rule.

:

They are both nutty as fruitcake....so of course they will support each other....Founding Fathers would have probably died of embarrassment at either one of them being part of their party.

Could you feed yourself? I think not you fool.

They could. They do.

You hear that Mertex ?

tinydancer says you couldn't feed yourself.

tinydancer knows STUFF.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Would the founding fathers have approved of Sarah's fetish for black guys - like Glen Rice?

Fuck no...

That was a lie about Rice. It was a crazy time where the libs didn't know if they wanted her to be a racist or to be in love with black guys with that douche bag bernhardt stepping in.

Were you there?

cuz, tinydancer was.

Heavens to betsy not sarah. She's too young. Me just old timers in rock and roll.

They are both nutty as fruitcake....so of course they will support each other....Founding Fathers would have probably died of embarrassment at either one of them being part of their party.

They could. They do.

Could I feed myself? What kind of a fucking question is that? I'm not an infant, idiot. And, I would hope they could both feed themselves, otherwise they wouldn't just be nutty as fruitcake, they would be fruitcake.

They could. They do.

You hear that Mertex ?

tinydancer says you couldn't feed yourself.

tinydancer knows STUFF.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think I should add TinyDancer's name to my post.....and should have said "all three are nutty as fruitcake"....:)

Fuck no...

Palin never denied it. Show us one link where she even denies it.

You have two works to do this at the time.

If she denies it she admits it if she ignores it it goes away.

You have two messages at the time. Palin won. By not saying a damn thing she won.

I'm a real deal.

Lethal. I rule.

:

Hey, don't I know it.

I just hope you don't send Teddly to my house.

:rolleyes:

They could. They do.

Could I feed myself? What kind of a fucking question is that? I'm not an infant, idiot. And, I would hope they could both feed themselves, otherwise they wouldn't just be nutty as fruitcake, they would be fruitcake.

Only talking about feeding yourself by killing others. Could you do it?

Fuck no...

Were you there?

cuz, tinydancer was.

Heavens to betsy not sarah. She's too young. Me just old timers in rock and roll.

Yeah, and you're best friends with, and/or lost your virginity to the greats.

:uhoh3:
:woohoo:
:cuckoo:

I'm a real deal.

Lethal. I rule.

:

Hey, don't I know it.

I just hope you don't send Teddly to my house.

:rolleyes:

His recipes are good. Mine are better.

They could. They do.

Only talking about feeding yourself by killing others. Could you do it?

What?

You eat people now?

Tewwerrribble burden for those libs.

Now they gotta check under the bed every night for:

Strong women
Black conservative men
White union busters

Where in hell do they keep their cats since there's no room under there?

Fuck no...

Were you there?

cuz, tinydancer was.

Yeah, and you're best friends with, and/or lost your virginity to the greats.

:uhoh3:
:woohoo:
:cuckoo:

Only one lost. Had the best with......

Whats your problem that I've had a great life? I don't get you at all. I dont understand people like you.

Forum List

Back