Ted Nugent: Sarah Palin ‘Perfect Example Of What Founding Fathers Wanted'

h605C6652

I cannot believe you have put that lie in your x line

Shows me what an asshole you fucking are.
I just changed a few words around from a lie that conservatives post on here a few times a week.

Don't worry about it. Ronnie talked to his veggies too.

Can she hunt? Like I do.

Can she fish? Like I do.

Can she pump water out of the ground? Like I did?

I think I like her.

Fine but in point of fact, she doesn't hunt or fish and I doubt she could pump water. But then, I think you're lying too.

Slime bucket Nugent sat in his own shit for a month rather than serve his country. He's an admitted child molester and convicted poacher.

As bad as $illy twit $arah, Nugent is probably worse.
All false.

Can she hunt? Like I do.

Can she fish? Like I do.

Can she pump water out of the ground? Like I did?

I think I like her.

Fine but in point of fact, she doesn't hunt or fish and I doubt she could pump water. But then, I think you're lying too.

Slime bucket Nugent sat in his own shit for a month rather than serve his country. He's an admitted child molester and convicted poacher.

As bad as $illy twit $arah, Nugent is probably worse.

Shows you don't have a clue.

It's horrid to pump your own water mother fucker. Prime it too. Cripes down in the basement. Long story. By the way my story is very well known. Errol Bruce Knapp.

And you are saying it again.

Will pass it on.

The reason the founders made our current constitution is to allow the federal government the power to tax and regulate. Before our current constitution the power was completely within the states.

So killing infrastructure, draining science and screwing r&d isn't what they wanted at all.

OK Luddley wants to get US Message board shut down.

What happens from here on out is Luddley's fault.

The reason the founders made our current constitution is to allow the federal government the power to tax and regulate. Before our current constitution the power was completely within the states.

So killing infrastructure, draining science and screwing r&d isn't what they wanted at all.

You ever read Rand Paul's piece Matthew?

Matthew do you understand why some of us want to kill those called scientists?

No you don't

Tell it to admin.

Silly twit.

Hey I have no problem with it. I understand what happened to Free Dominion and lived thru it. Every board will have to deal with the bullshit that happens.

but and its a BIT BUT I don't think anyone should try to make a board go down do you?

I would hate a person who did that.

When people continually post that a person is a pedophile even though that criminal charge has never been brought and even though they have been warned so many times that this is the wrong thing to do and that this could cause a message board to suffer a consequence but yet they continue to do it. What the hell?

Tell it to admin.

Silly twit.

Hey I have no problem with it. I understand what happened to Free Dominion and lived thru it. Every board will have to deal with the bullshit that happens.

but and its a BIT BUT I don't think anyone should try to make a board go down do you?

I would hate a person who did that.

Well, in that case, let me apologize now, while there's still time.

Dear USMess Board,

I'm sorry I made the board "go down".

Right down to my unclipped toenails, I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

The Luddster

Did the founding fathers allow women to vote

If you care join me Lakhota. I fight daily for women's rights around the world.

Seriously. Let's stop the bullshit between you and me. I will show you how to really fight for women's rights around the world. It's what I do.

Get hold of me. [email protected]

I'm a real deal.

Forum List

Back