Ted Nugent: Sarah Palin ‘Perfect Example Of What Founding Fathers Wanted'

OK Luddley wants to get US Message board shut down.

What happens from here on out is Luddley's fault.

Tell it to admin.

Silly twit.

Hey I have no problem with it. I understand what happened to Free Dominion and lived thru it. Every board will have to deal with the bullshit that happens.

but and its a BIT BUT I don't think anyone should try to make a board go down do you?

I would hate a person who did that.

Well, in that case, let me apologize now, while there's still time.

Dear USMess Board,

I'm sorry I made the board "go down".

Right down to my unclipped toenails, I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

The Luddster

I moved on from Free Dominion. I don't care. All I'm saying is you could potentially make the board go down.

It was a pretty good board. Pity

Did the founding fathers allow women to vote

If you care join me Lakhota. I fight daily for women's rights around the world.

Seriously. Let's stop the bullshit between you and me. I will show you how to really fight for women's rights around the world. It's what I do.

Get hold of me. [email protected]

I'm a real deal.

As always....your post makes a lot of sense........:D

OK Luddley wants to get US Message board shut down.

What happens from here on out is Luddley's fault.

Tell it to admin.

Silly twit.

Hey I have no problem with it. I understand what happened to Free Dominion and lived thru it. Every board will have to deal with the bullshit that happens.

but and its a BIT BUT I don't think anyone should try to make a board go down do you?

I would hate a person who did that.

Well, in that case, let me apologize now, while there's still time.

Dear USMess Board,

I'm sorry I made the board "go down".

Right down to my unclipped toenails, I'm sorry.

Sincerely,

The Luddster

I moved on from Free Dominion. I don't care. All I'm saying is you could potentially make the board go down.

It was a pretty good board. Pity

You obviously need people to believe you have some sort of inside track to trash. I remember when you threatened to go tell Teddly what FACTS were being said here about him. You've made this threat before - that somehow, talking trash about trashy Nugent and Palin would cause the end of USMess.

I've never seen you explain exactly how that would happen, my opinion is that you have done way too many drugs and booze.

Or maybe you're just crazy.

My money is on Frootier Than A Nutcake.

:cuckoo:

Matthew do you understand why some of us want to kill those called scientists?

No you don't

Well, because you feel they're scamming you and working with the government to develop a world government. I also believe that science has become to political and lost sight,,,but science is still important.

Matt My husband is a ruh roh scientest. University of Toronto. I am just the rock and roller. I am the one that goes..............are you freaking kidding me,,,,,,,,,,,when he tells me stuff.

I'm eating WHAT?

My shampoo is WHAT?

We love you by the way always fighting for new developments. You keep on it man.

Keep fighting for truth.

You know what the funny thing is...The conservatives of the 50s were pro-infrastructure(dams, highways, etc), science and r&d. People like Nixon fought to clean up our air and water through developing the epa. Nixon developed the shuttle program after Apollo.

When people continually post that a person is a pedophile even though that criminal charge has never been brought and even though they have been warned so many times that this is the wrong thing to do and that this could cause a message board to suffer a consequence but yet they continue to do it. What the hell?

Nugent even self-confessed - on video.

Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU

Don't tell Steve_McGarrett @tinydancer

They love corrupt, lying, draft dodging, anti-Americans like Teddly and $arah.

:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back