Sarah Palin: A National Treasure Who Can Fix D.C. And Heal America

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The only person who can mop the floor with faux squaw Warren or Cankles Clinton and not be portrayed as a male chauvanist pig is....a woman, Sarah Palin. Like what she did in Alaska fighting crony capitalism and corrupt lawmakers, she will do the same in Washington D.C. and across America. America needs her, we need her.

images

Blog Finally Sarah Palin yes

Last edited:
A month in, $he would quit.

Then what?

Fox fired her and they'll let anyone yammer lies on the air.

$he can't get any more "reality" shows because they've all failed.

Her Internet "channel" is a bust.

Sorry StoopidSteave but $arah is done.

Deal with it.

The only person who can mop the floor with faux squaw Warren or Cankles Clinton and not be portrayed as a male chauvanist pig is....a woman, Sarah Palin. Like what she did in Alaska fighting crony capitalism and corrupt lawmakers, she will do the same in Washington D.C. and across America. America needs her, we need her.

We had to endure Obama because McCain picked her.

If what you say has a grain of truth, she should have finished her term, and gone to the House or Senate.

I spit thinking of how GOP blew that election, even though I despise McCain.

I despise him LESS than the Amateur.

It'll take a lot more than a politician to fix Washington, and/or this once great nation.

A match between Sarah and Hillary would be interesting. I believe Sarah would win due to being prettier, smarter, more likable, and more accomplished. I also believe the match-up will not happen.

A match between Sarah and Hillary would be interesting. I believe Sarah would win due to being prettier, smarter, more likable, and more accomplished. I also believe the match-up will not happen.

I'm inclined to agree. Though you might see Governor Palin in a Republican primary situation I doubt the party would let Hillary run after she's rejected by Democrats for their new (but definitely not female) minority du jour.

• Banned

We had to endure Obama because McCain picked her.

If what you say has a grain of truth, she should have finished her term, and gone to the House or Senate.

I spit thinking of how GOP blew that election, even though I despise McCain.

I despise him LESS than the Amateur.
McCain got more votes because he picked Palin. She saved his ass from being totally anihilated.

Then what?

Deal with it.
All false.

It'll take a lot more than a politician to fix Washington, and/or this once great nation.
Amen.

I'll let it go at that, or, my brother will accuse me of going all Elmer Gantry on ya.

Stevie the racist- anti-semite- homophobic bigot support Sarah Palin.

'nuff said.

Then what?

Deal with it.
All false.

Prove it.

Not only is it all true, more telling is that even the craziest RWs have distanced themselves from her. Fox liars, Beck (who once adored her), Limbaugh (who always hated her) ...

Brietbart. Hmmm, maybe she could get a gig on Brietbart. They love liars and failures.

This thread is a dream.

It is a gift.

For the Democratic Party.

Please, Sarah, run.

She won't run. She's too lazy and that would be more work than she's ever taken on. It looks like she's also just too damn drunk.

But, yeah, it would be fun to watch the poor demented fools here get all stooopid over a big mouth, little brained fishwife. Dummies think cup size equals credentials.

RWs have very low standards.

cruz-palin-for-prez-2016_zpsbb5fb3f1.jpg

The only thing that can heal this country is a moderate that cares about AMERICA.

-Pro American business
-Hard on outsourcing
-Pro-Minimum wage
-Pro-Science
-Pro-Infrastructure
-Pro-r&d
-Someone that will demand accountability and lead for once!

Someone that will fight to keep this nation number one and to heal the division that has formed in this nation. Sadly, Palin or Hilliary isn't this person.

The only thing that can heal this country is a moderate that cares about AMERICA.

-Pro American business
-Hard on outsourcing
-Pro-Minimum wage
-Pro-Science
-Pro-Infrastructure
-Pro-r&d
-Someone that will demand accountability and lead for once!

You've described what used to be possible for a moderate.

Now the prime requisite for a moderate is the ability to get his tongue up Obama's ass without Our Kenyan Emperor even having to roll up a pants leg.

Forum List

Back