Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

You have posted NO FACTS that constitute a rational or compelling argument for not allowing gay people to marry their own gender.

Therefore the FACT is that you are indeed a bigot. That FACT is irrefutable

Oh, I oppose non gays marriage of their own sex as well.

So still no proof of my bigotry

Oh, I oppose non gays marriage of their own sex as well.

So still no proof of my bigotry
That is asinine and in no way absolves you of being a bigot. Even if those mythical straight people who want to marry their own gender existed-and you have offered no proof that they do- they still have a choice. Then can marry the opposite sex for romantic love. Gay people, before they were able to marry their own gender did not have that option and you would still deny it to them.

And I don’t want to hear any stupid shit about love and romance are not required for marriage. It is something that people want and need-something that gay people were denied.
You sir are a bigot! Plain and simple

That is asinine and in no way absolves you of being a bigot. Even if those mythical straight people who want to marry their own gender existed-and you have offered no proof that they do- they still have a choice. Then can marry the opposite sex for romantic love. Gay people, before they were able to marry their own gender did not have that option and you would still deny it to them.

And I don’t want to hear any stupid shit about love and romance are not required for marriage. It is something that people want and need-something that gay people were denied.
You sir are a bigot! Plain and simple

First, prove they do not exist. Then let us know the medical test you performed to determined their sexuality.

First, prove they do not exist. Then let us know the medical test you performed to determined their sexuality.
Listen Troll First of all the burden of proof is on you. I cannot be expected to prove a negative. But that is not even the point. I said EVEN IF THEY DO EXIST you are still a bigot because ant way you cut it, you would deny the chance for gay people to marry for love and romance. I don't think that you are quite so stupid as to not understand that

Listen Troll First of all the burden of proof is on you. I cannot be expected to prove a negative. But that is not even the point. I said EVEN IF THEY DO EXIST you are still a bigot because ant way you cut it, you would deny the chance for gay people to marry for love and romance. I don't think that you are quite so stupid as to not understand that

BORRRRIIIINNNNGGGG

I have posted links to gays marring opposite sex individuals many times.

And it is you who asks me to prove a negative. Neither marriage licenses nor applications require sexuality identification.

😜

This medical test crap is just more of you troling. I never suggested that there was such a test. If they exist, there would be some information/ studies or surveys from the psychological or sociaological community

And, regardless, gays have and will continue to marry opposite sex individuals. And there ain’t a damn thing you or your cult bigots can do about it.

I think your buddy JoeB131 brought up something interesting though, that being the lesbians that want to clone themselves, using no male components.

I’m curious, if theses offspring made up of purely lesbian pieces/parts, grew up heterosexual, would that not prove homosexuality is simply a fetish?

🤷‍♂️

And, regardless, gays have and will continue to marry opposite sex individuals. And there ain’t a damn thing you or your cult bigots can do about it.
Why the hell would we want to "do anything about it" Unlike you bigots, I am all for people marrying who the wish to marryI am sure that there were alot more instances of gays marrying the oppoite gender when they were forced to be in the closet. I doubt if there is much of that any more, but if there is , it changes nothing. YOU are still a bigot

I think your buddy @JoeB131 brought up something interesting though, that being the lesbians that want to clone themselves, using no male components.

I’m curious, if theses offspring made up of purely lesbian pieces/parts, grew up heterosexual, would that not prove homosexuality is simply a fetish?
Please explain Dr Normy. Why?

Why the hell would we want to "do anything about it" Unlike you bigots, I am all for people marrying who the wish to marryI am sure that there were alot more instances of gays marrying the oppoite gender when they were forced to be in the closet. I doubt if there is much of that any more, but if there is , it changes nothing. YOU are still a bigot

I’m not bigoted you big goofball.

Forum List

Back