Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Do you or do you not believe that gay people should have the same opportunity as straight people to marry for love and romance? Never mind. I know the answer. YOU are a BIGOT

We’ve tried that, and since then we’ve now had a freak who said “children just want to suck D**k” invited as an honored guest, to the White House, and dudes dressed up as girls watching teens undress in locker rooms. And 100s of other bizarre happenings

The experiment failed. Now back to treating people equally.

We’ve tried that, and since then we’ve now had a freak who said “children just want to suck D**k” invited as an honored guest, to the White House, and dudes dressed up as girls watching teens undress in locker rooms. And 100s of other bizarre happenings

The experiment failed. Now back to treating people equally.
Holy shit! WHAT!??? Now I know that you have lost your fucking mind.!! But I will take that as a "no" You do not believe that gays people have that same right? YOU are a bigotby your own admission!

Now back to.....what?

Holy shit! WHAT!??? Now I know that you have lost your fucking mind.!! But I will take that as a "no" You do not believe that gays people have that same right? YOU are a bigotby your own admission!

Now back to.....what?

What same right? I offer the same right to everyone.

It don’t get more fair than that!

What a swell guy I am.

What same right? I offer the same right to everyone.

It don’t get more fair than that!

What a swell guy I am.
You are a full of shit bigot and that last post confirms exactly where you are coming from. All of that shit about conceiving children and how gays were always able to marry and all of the other bogus bullshit that you put out there was just a smoke screen. Now, in a burst of unhinged anger, the true depth of you disdain for gay people has been exposed. The plain truth is that you just hate gay people and think that they are perverted pedophiles. You are exposed for what you are. You are a BIGOT to the core. My work is done here

You are a full of shit bigot and that last post confirms exactly where you are coming from. All of that shit about conceiving children and how gays were always able to marry and all of the other bogus bullshit that you put out there was just a smoke screen. Now, in a burst of unhinged anger, the true depth of you disdain for gay people has been exposed. The plain truth is that you just hate gay people and think that they are perverted pedophiles. You are exposed for what you are. You are a BIGOT to the core. My work is done here

Nope, and I didn’t get angry either. I explained, in quite an effective manner, how giving an inch to a niche fetish group resulted in the freak show that Biden just threw and the loss of actual rights by many females (the real ones), in this country.

Clear now?

Nope, and I didn’t get angry either. I explained, in quite an effective manner, how giving an inch to a niche fetish group resulted in the freak show that Biden just threw and the loss of actual rights by many females (the real ones), in this country.

Clear now?
I am clear about what you are. A bigot to the core! You snaped and revealed your true self. You are dismissed

Clear now?

“This law and the love it defends strike a blow against hate in all its forms,” Biden said on the South Lawn of the White House. “And that’s why this law matters to every single American.”

Lawmakers from both parties attended Tuesday's ceremony, reflecting the growing acceptance of same-sex unions, once among the country's most contentious issues.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., wore the same purple tie to the ceremony that he wore to his daughter Alison's wedding. She and her wife are expecting their first child in the spring.

Here’s a quote you missed made by one of Bidens honored guests “children just want to suck d**k”

Am I a bigot for disagreeing with that statement? And, do you agree with that statement?
I do not see where anyone said any such thing. If it was said , I would be appalled as well but it would not change my argument one bit.You do not punish all gay people and make sweeping generalizations about them for that sort of thing.

I do not see where anyone said any such thing. If it was said , I would be appalled as well but it would not change my argument one bit.You do not punish all gay people and make sweeping generalizations about them for that sort of thing.

I’ve not seen condemnation of it, or of those pretending to be girls being in females locker rooms, by the LBGTQ community. You would stick together regardless.

Now shoo kid, your bothering me.

I’ve not seen condemnation of it, or of those pretending to be girls being in females locker rooms, by the LBGTQ community. You would stick together regardless.

Now shoo kid, your bothering me.
You do not shoo me! Trannsgender and locker rooms are a different subject. Stop deflecting and defend your anti gay bigotry if you can. Still waiting for you do document that dick sucking comment.

You do not shoo me! Trannsgender and locker rooms are a different subject. Stop deflecting and defend your anti gay bigotry if you can. Still waiting for you do document that dick sucking comment.

A disgusting human being.

Now shoo kid.

Wouldn’t it be interesting, if this clone actually ever exists, if it grows up to be straight, we would know that gays were not born that way.

Interesting.

I guess. Let's find out.

Gay sex is a fetish. And I might remind you, gays have been allowed to marry since the beginning of the institution.
Dating outside your race is a fetish, and was illegal until 1967.

A disgusting human being.

Now shoo kid.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Daily Mail Right Biased and Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor information sourcing.

Forum List

Back