Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Last edited:
Google is your friend.

Yes , I saw this before. So what? It is a message of inclusiveness, diversity and tolerance. The idea is to provide a counter balanced to the dominant binary –cisgender culture. Deal with it. Still nothing about dick sucking or any sort of sex. Your Daily Mail source provided a hightly biased and pejorative version of what took place

Newsweek has an entirely different take on it and Cummings is a highly respected community activist, who, unlike you and your ilk, are trying to make things better for LGBT youth.

From your link :

Cummings is also on the board of directors for the Ali Forney Center for Homeless LGBTQ Youth and the Advisory Board of Equality NY, on top of being a national co-chair of Drag Out the Vote—a non-partisan nonprofit working with drag performers to promote their participation in politics.
Cummings also serves on the NYC Nightlife Advisory Council, as well as Community Board 9. In 2021, they ran for city council in New York City's 7th district but ultimately lost the election. If they won, they would have been the first non-binary person elected to New York City Council.

. This is just your latest attempt to deflect and derail the issue so as to avoid accountability for your BIGOTRY. To try to use this as some sort of slippery slope fallacy to justify the denial of the right to marry for gay people is beyond ignorant. Your latest Red Herring intended to avoid an honest discussion of your shameless bigotry . Whay will be next now that the hatred that you harbor is on full display

Yes , I saw this before. So what? It is a message of inclusiveness, diversity and tolerance. The idea is to provide a counter balanced to the dominant binary –cisgender culture. Deal with it. Still nothing about dick sucking or any sort of sex. Your Daily Mail source provided a hightly biased and pejorative version of what took place

Newsweek has an entirely different take on it and Cummings is a highly respected community activist, who, unlike you and your ilk, are trying to make things better for LGBT youth.

From your link :

. This is just your latest attempt to deflect and derail the issue so as to avoid accountability for your BIGOTRY. To try to use this as some sort of slippery slope fallacy to justify the denial of the right to marry for gay people is beyond ignorant. Your latest Red Herring intended to avoid an honest discussion of your shameless bigotry . Whay will be next now that the hatred that you harbor is on full display

So you agree with it “ children just want to suck D”

You are beyond help.

Hey, you are the one praising the thing that said the words. And I’m dangerous?

Time for a life assessment on your part, I think.
NOT praising the words if in fact they were said by Commings and in what context. Let me know when you are ready to discuss the real source your hatred of gays that makes you want to punish them and their children. Nevermind. I know. You area heartless bigot who is not all that bright.

Last edited:
NOT praising the words if in fact they said by Commings and in what context. Let me know when you are ready to discuss the real source your hatred of gays that makes you want to punish them and their children. Nevermind. I know. You area heartless bigot who is not all that bright.

Oh, taken out of context, right? And if a white conservative said this, you’d defend him, right.

And in context or not, using the word “kid” and suck dick, in a public tweet, is disgusting. And it does not deny it did.

Oh, taken out of context, right? And if a white conservative said this, you’d defend him, right.

And in context or not, using the word “kid” and suck dick, in a public tweet, is disgusting. And it does not deny it did.
Still too much of a coward to have an honest discussion about why you really hate gays and want to punish them and their children? Have you run out of red herrings. ? This drag queen thing has run its course..

Still too much of a coward to have an honest discussion about why you really hate gays and want to punish them and their children? Have you run out of red herrings. ? This drag queen thing has run its course..
Who hates gays? You keep barking up the wrong tree.

I love everyone equally and treat everyone the same. 🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back