Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Yes. I am indeed talking about history.

Gay sex should have never been illegal in the first place. I think it’s important to let people enjoy their fetishes, as long as it hurts no one else, and with competent adults.

Correct. We should not make an accommodation for this fetish anymore than we should allow a truck driver to fly a commercial passenger airliner.
HA, HA, HA! I just had to poke you to see what kind of stupidity you would come up with this time. So gay marriage is a “fetish”, but gay sex is not? Do you understand what a fetish actually is?
fet·ish
[ˈfediSH]
NOUN
  1. a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs:
  2. "a man with a fetish for surgical masks" · "a foot fetish"

You get more stupid with each passing day, Fetish has nothing to do with gay marriage or even gay sex and to support a right to have gay sex but not a right to gay marriage makes NO FUCING SENSE at all. Allowing gay marriage is like allowing a truck driver to fly a commercial passenger airliner? Are you fucing srious?!!

You have no credibility. You continue to prove that you are a fraud, a bigot and a liar and a troll. To recap:

You had at one point stated that you oppose gay marriage because two people of the same gender could not have children on their own.( as though that were a requirement for marriage) Then you admitted that you have no problem with marriage for a heterosexual couple who could not have children getting married, proving your bigotry

Then you tried to squirm out of being called a bigot on that point by claiming that you also oppose the marriage of same sex heterosexuals- a phenomena that does not appear to exist

You then invented the red herring fallacy that you oppose gay marriage because bisexuals are left out –since they cannot marry more than one person-a male and a female- even though you really do not support plural marriage

You called me a bigot for not supporting plural marriage when I never opposed it but merely pointed out some legal and social issues that need to be considered.

As further proof of how full of shit you are on your supposed support of plural marriage to accommodate bisexuals- you overlooked that fact that such an arrangement would have to –by definition –include same sex marriage, which you vehemently oppose.

I could go on but this is enough of an indictment for now . My work is done here . But I will be watching

Last edited:
HA, HA, HA! I just had to poke you to see what kind of stupidity you would come up with this time. So gay marriage is a “fetish”, but gay sex is not? Do you understand what a fetish actually is?
fet·ish
[ˈfediSH]
NOUN
  1. a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs:
  2. "a man with a fetish for surgical masks" · "a foot fetish"

You get more stupid with each passing day, Fetish has nothing to do with gay marriage or even gay sex and to support a right to have gay sex but not a right to gay marriage makes NO FUCING SENSE at all. Allowing gay marriage is like allowing a truck driver to fly a commercial passenger airliner? Are you fucing srious?!!

You have no credibility. You continue to prove that you are a fraud, a bigot and a liar and a troll. To recap:

You had at one point stated that you oppose gay marriage because two people of the same gender could not have children on their own. Then you admitted that you have no problem with marriage for a heterosexual couple who could not have children getting married, proving your bigotry

Then you tried to squirm out of being called a bigot on that point by claiming that you also oppose the marriage of same sex heterosexuals- a phenomena that does not appear to exist

You then invented the red herring fallacy that you oppose gay marriage because bisexuals are left out –since they cannot marry more than one person-a male and a female- even though you really do not support plural marriage

You called me a bigot for not supporting plural marriage when I never opposed it but merely pointed out some legal and social issues that need to be considered.

As further proof of how full of shit you are on your supposed support of plural marriage to accommodate bisexuals- you overlooked that fact that such an arrangement would have to –by definition –include same sex marriage, which you vehemently oppose.

I could go on but this is enough of an indictment for now . My work is done here . But I will be watching

Oh gay sex is the fetish, gay marriage is how we’ve been enabling the fetish.

Oh gay sex is the fetish, gay marriage is how we’ve been enabling the fetish.
Is marrige a requirement for sex? People are entittled to their "fetish" of gay sex but we should not enable it with marriage? WHAT THE FUCK??!! Did you not understand the definition of fetish? Thank you for again confirming how stupid you actually are.

Last edited:
Is marrige a requirement for sex? People are entittled to their "fetish" of gay sex but we should not enable it with marriage? WHAT THE FUCK??!! Did you not understand the definition of fetish? Thank you for again confirming how stupid you actually are.
A fetish is commonly considered to be sexual desire outside what is considered the norm.

Defend the fetish all you want, consider it alluring, I don’t really care. It being a reason to redefine marriage is enabling bad behavior.

Surrogacy doesn't require a union.
In Vitro fertilization doesn't require a union.
We might get a point where all babies are grown in vats and pregnancy is considered quaint.
The Union in these cases require the basic parts, one part male, one part female. Always essential.

Except at a certain point, that probably won't be necessary. We are fairly close to perfecting human cloning. We could have a society of lesbians cloning themselves.

And when that happens, the cells that are used are the product of a male/female Union. But we’ll talk when that actually happens. Which they claimed would happen 10 years ago.

And when that happens, the cells that are used are the product of a male/female Union. But we’ll talk when that actually happens. Which they claimed would happen 10 years ago.

Well, no, the clone would be of a female... so there's that.

Of course, there's no practical reason to clone a human, and cloning a human is actually illegal for the moment.

I never said that. Are you redefining my words? You’re not very good at much, but are great at the redefining game.
I am interpreting what you said. You are claiming that gay sex is a fetish and therefore a reason to ban gay marriage- because gay marriage allows gay sex. It is pretty obvious what you meant. This fettish thing is just the latest example of how you are a bottomless pit of inane equine excrement . I can't wait to see what your next moronic reason to ban gay marriage is after this one is played out

Well, no, the clone would be of a female... so there's that.

Of course, there's no practical reason to clone a human, and cloning a human is actually illegal for the moment.

Wouldn’t it be interesting, if this clone actually ever exists, if it grows up to be straight, we would know that gays were not born that way.

Interesting.

I am interpreting what you said. You are claiming that gay sex is a fetish and therefore a reason to ban gay marriage- because gay marriage allows gay sex. It is pretty obvious what you meant. This fettish thing is just the latest example of how you are a bottomless pit of inane equine excrement . I can't wait to see what your next moronic reason to ban gay marriage is after this one is played out

Gay sex is a fetish. And I might remind you, gays have been allowed to marry since the beginning of the institution.

Forum List

Back