Ted Cruz mocks Democrat complaints about migrants.. says Send them to Delaware

LOL

I was wondering when someone was going to suggest sending the illegals to bidum's territory!

Leave it to Ted Cruz to be the one..
I think they should drop them off at Google HQ, Microsoft HQ, Meta HQ, Gates mansion, Pelosi's estate, etc. instead of city council's saying they can set up shop on public property. Let the rich bastards that are responsible for it foot the bill.

I think they should drop them off at Google HQ, Microsoft HQ, Meta HQ, Gates mansion, Pelosi's estate, etc. instead of city council's saying they can set up shop on public property. Let the rich bastards that are responsible for it foot the bill.
yeh, what people don't seem to realize is that these people are HOMELESS.

Good one, dimrats... You couldn't even handle the homeless people you already had and now you have more!

of course the illegals will be given things, the homeless who are US citizens can go to Hell... or stay in Hell..

This is important. Send them to Prog areas. Any mostly Prog town or neighborhood. Let them off the bus. Every Prog area in this nation. Every prog nook and cranny. Even send some into black ghettos for a reality check.

I like how Democrats refuse to accept the gifts they are being sent. Pedo Peter calls the invaders, gifts. Democrats should be sending busses to Texas to pick them up.

Martha's Vineyard is another one I have suggested.

Øbama's coastal compound included! (The one he bought in spite of the sea level rise - LOL).

I suggested it on this board and elsewhere long ago.

All aboard! Buses for Rehoboth leaving now.
I'd LMAO if I saw that

I'd love to seem them all crawling over that new fence bidum built around his precious vacation home.. $500,000 tax payer dollars paid for it (but no Wall at the Southern border of course. Security for me but not for thee)

Tell me there is no Hell. Just try to tell me that...

I've been to the Monster Mile several times (for free) back when Gordon was racing......I worked for Dupont at the time and I think between the Banks, Dupont, and Perdue they own the entire state.....What there is of it. ;)

Never been farther East than OH, VA, SC, and FL. There's a lot of history there, but I'm just not fond of the northeastern part of the country.

LOL

I was wondering when someone was going to suggest sending the illegals to bidum's territory!

Leave it to Ted Cruz to be the one..
The senator also implicitly ridiculed “not in my backyard” limousine liberals in general for trying to insulate themselves from an agenda that they impose on everyone else.
This is the hypocrite that fled to Cancun when the power grid in his own state failed, leaving his constituents to fend for themselves in the cold. He's the epitome of 'limousine liberal', and is one primary away from obscurity.

So, why do you worship shitheels like Cruz? You a fucking idiot or something? Is politics/ideology just a football game to you?

Forum List

Back