Steve Bannon calls Pence "gutless simp" and says he has caused more damage to this country than...

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I was wondering when someone would reflect and articulate the thoughts of so many Trump supporters vis a vis this Pence character...

Bannon:

“Just even the sight of you bugs me,” he said of Pence. “Just a disgusting coward. Of course, we’re the party of law and order, right. But this is not what we’re talking about. We’re talking about a police state. And you don’t have the guts to stand up to it.”

LMAO!

:eusa_clap:

He is a gutless simp I still have a large plywood Trump/Pence 2020 sign facing the highway, but I changed the 2020 to 2024 and crossed out the "Pence."

I've several other signs around too, where they either cut out or crossed out the "Pence."

I was wondering when someone would reflect and articulate the thoughts of so many Trump supporters vis a vis this Pence character...

Bannon:

“Just even the sight of you bugs me,” he said of Pence. “Just a disgusting coward. Of course, we’re the party of law and order, right. But this is not what we’re talking about. We’re talking about a police state. And you don’t have the guts to stand up to it.”

LMAO!

I totally agree. All Pence had to do was postpone the election results until all the states went through their certification, but he didnt so the big steal happened with 100s of thousands of extra ballots cast that were funneled in by the Marxist who now have ruined this country.

VERIFY: Were there more votes cast in the 2020 election than registered voters?
Multiple readers have sent 13News questions about a Facebook claim that says “Donald Trump got 74 million votes and there are 133 million registered voters in the United States. If every single registered voter went out and voted there would only be only 59 million votes left for Biden. How did he get 81 million votes?”

I totally agree. All Pence had to do was postpone the election results until all the states went through their certification, but he didnt so the big steal happened with 100s of thousands of extra ballots cast that were funneled in by the Marxist who now have ruined this country.

VERIFY: Were there more votes cast in the 2020 election than registered voters?
That number does not include those who registered on election day, a legal process in 21 states. Nor does it include a single voter in North Dakota, they don't have voter registration.

Bannon should eat another donut. Nobody cares what he says. I'm glad trump has given him the heave ho. I have nothing in common with bannons beliefs.

Bannon:

LMAO!

You know, it is threads like this that so stunningly illuminate just how STUPID Trump supporters are. Bannon was on the way to being convicted of fraud. He, and others, created a "charity" to raise money to help, "build the wall". They scammed MILLIONS, millions of dollars from Trump supporters. That fatass dickhead was arrested on Guo Wengui's yacht, a Chinese citizen in exile because China wants to lock his scamming ass up. They wanted Trump to deport him, but hey, he is a member of Mar-a-lago. And you Trump idiots called Biden bought by the Chinese.

Here is the thing, I know you Trump supporters are dumber than a box of rocks. Bannon, he knows that too. The difference is, I ain't scamming money off your idiocy. If I was a Trump supporter, well if Bannon was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put it out. But then again, you fools aren't very stable anyway.

Last edited:
Bannon says some smart stuff and some truly stupid stuff. His attack on Pence is stupid. Pence did what he believed the law and the Constitution demanded. I happen to agree with him.
I repped that post, although I am hard pressed to think of anything smart Bannon ever said. He is, and always has been, a con man. The Republican party WAS the party of law and order. Pence epitomized that prior to January 6. His team was busy boxing up and cataloging papers to send to the national archives. He even assigned someone to oversee the entire process and make sure nothing was left out. Trump, on the other hand, was going through things to scarve up souvenirs as well as playing CYA, which in legal terms is called obstruction of justice.

Bannon:

LMAO!

Are you all crooks?

You know, it is threads like this that so stunningly illuminate just how STUPID Trump supporters are. Bannon was on the way to being convicted of fraud. He, and others, created a "charity" to raise money to help, "build the wall". They scammed MILLIONS, millions of dollars from Trump supporters. That fatass dickhead was arrested on Guo Wengui's yacht, a Chinese citizen in exile because China wants to lock his scamming ass up. They wanted Trump to deport him, but hey, he is a member of Mar-a-lago. And you Trump idiots called Biden bought by the Chinese.

Here is the thing, I know you Trump supporters are dumber than a box of rocks. Bannon, he knows that too. The difference is, I ain't scamming money off your idiocy. If I was a Trump supporter, well if Bannon was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put it out. But then again, you fools aren't very stable anyway.
Swell, I’m glad you got that crap off your chest. Because otherwise your post was worthless.

Did you not realize that nobody gives a shit what you feel about Bannon, Trump or Trump supporters?

I repped that post, although I am hard pressed to think of anything smart Bannon ever said. He is, and always has been, a con man. The Republican party WAS the party of law and order. Pence epitomized that prior to January 6. His team was busy boxing up and cataloging papers to send to the national archives. He even assigned someone to oversee the entire process and make sure nothing was left out. Trump, on the other hand, was going through things to scarve up souvenirs as well as playing CYA, which in legal terms is called obstruction of justice.
It isn’t if any significance to me (and doubtful that it is of any significance to anybody else) what your thoughts are about Bannon.

The balance of your post is equally valueless.

Bannon says some smart stuff and some truly stupid stuff. His attack on Pence is stupid. Pence did what he believed the law and the Constitution demanded. I happen to agree with him.
Bet you loved George Bush 43 when he developed the Warrantless Wire taps and All Children Left Behind Act?

Swell, I’m glad you got that crap off your chest. Because otherwise your post was worthless.

Did you not realize that nobody gives a shit what you feel about Bannon, Trump or Trump supporters?
Don't you feel like supporting Bannon more now -- since all of these dirty libs are trashing him??

You know it is a cardinal sin to agree with libtards bro....95% of the reason so many Trumpers cheerlead for Bannon is based on the fact they think it triggers the libs

Bet you loved George Bush 43 when he developed the Warrantless Wire taps and All Children Left Behind Act?
I was a Bush supporter back in the day.

I never supported the No Child Left Behind stuff. Even the name is smarmy and smacks of our Dim Party efforts to manipulate words and emotions.

I didn’t offer any criticism of efforts to make sure that (post 9/11) our law enforcement and our intelligence agencies be allowed to coordinate. I also never objected to warrantless wiretaps being used for security purposes as opposed to using them for criminal prosecutions. I have NEVER supported using warrantless wiretaps against our citizens for merely criminal investigations.

But thanks for sharing your speculations.

Bannon:

LMAO!

Speaking of traitors wasn't Bannon the one arrested on a Chinese billionaire's yacht? Yea it was!

Arrested for defrauding the MAGAs !

Forum List

Back