Ted Cruz says his pronouns are ‘kiss my ass’, mocks AOC for pretending to be handcuffed during arrest

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what he meant to say is, “I’m Ted Cruz and I’m a giant ass.” Why would anyone become such a snowflake if asked to provide your pronouns? From the lack of intelligence on the GOP platform many may not know what a pronoun is.

Last edited:
His point is valid. We are not "woke" and we use whatever fucking pronouns we feel like using.
Its called "Free Speech".

Last edited:
Pronouns are lame.

So is Ted, he ties so hard to be liked.
It's not working Ted.

what he meant to say is, “I’m Ted Cruz and I’m a giant ass.” Why would anyone become such a snowflake if asked to provide your pronouns? From the lack of intelligence on the GOP platform many may not know what a pronoun is.

my personal pronoun is GOD,

and, as GOD, I negate your idiocy to refer to yourself as anything but the sex you were born,

what’s his providing your pronouns??

He TRIES so hard to be liked.
He is not funny, Ted is LAME and you are correct, I WILL NEVER like Ted Cruz.

and...

how many times have you been reelected?

Fuck off, you partisan piece of shit

His point is valid. We are not "woke" and we use whatever fucking pronouns we feel like using.
The problem arises when normal people, with an understanding of pronouns, call them by the correct ones. The meltdowns are epic, and the right pronoun makes the user an aggressor for not playing along with the really stupid fad...

I definitely am not “woke.” Of course I am 76 years old and it is difficult to teach an old dog new tricks.

Forum List

Back