Tebow's jersey No. 1 in sales on NFL shop less than 24 hours after signing

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:
Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.
Conservatives. Conservatives are boycotting the NFL.

How are you unaware of this?

When you insult your customers, and they stop buying your product, that really isn't a boycott.
Yea. Conservatives like this.

I never watched the nfl. I am not boycotting them. If I was a fan, I think I would have stopped watching them, after it became clear that the players and the league have nothing but contempt for me.

BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.

If I head down to my local restaurant and they have a sign up saying, " Customers, we are happy to take your money, but you should know that we think you people are the scum of the Earth", and I drive past and go someone where they don't hate me,

that's not really a boycott.
Whatever you want to call it, I understand.

Conservatives like you feel like you’re being insulted by the NFL. You’re choosing not to pay the NFL because of that.

Yet still happy about a high number of jersey sales lol.

Correct. I will be watching the wace baiting assholes who hate me, but it is worth noting that the high jersy sales, makes the lefties that claim, " it is all about money" look like the retarded assholes they are,

because it shows what the customers actually want and are willing to shell out money for, ie Good Old Fashioned American Values, as opposed to anti-American racists assholes like Kaerpernic and his supporters.

What part of this is surprising to you?
It’s not surprising to me. I was explaining to a retard that there are conservatives like you who are abandoning the NFL.

I was never an nfl fan. But the way this news bit reveals what the customers actually want, is very telling, in teh context of the defense from the woke, that it is all about the money.
Right. But people like you who feel insulted by the NFL and were former NFL fans.

The very idea of Team Sports is for the fans to identify with the players.

If the mechanism is broken, because the players voice contempt for the fans, and the fans lose that sense of connection, and thus stop watching,

that is not a boycott. That is the workers ruining the product and lowering sales.

If I stop going to my favorite restaurant because the foods starts sucking, or the service goes to shit, that is not a boycott.
I DON't WANt TO IDNETIFY WITH TIM TEBOW!!!! JFC.

I still have visions of Elway saying "Tim, most people don't want to hear about you being a virgin. It makes them .... uneasy." LOL

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:
Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.

When you insult your customers, and they stop buying your product, that really isn't a boycott.

I never watched the nfl. I am not boycotting them. If I was a fan, I think I would have stopped watching them, after it became clear that the players and the league have nothing but contempt for me.

BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.

If I head down to my local restaurant and they have a sign up saying, " Customers, we are happy to take your money, but you should know that we think you people are the scum of the Earth", and I drive past and go someone where they don't hate me,

Conservatives like you feel like you’re being insulted by the NFL. You’re choosing not to pay the NFL because of that.

Correct. I will be watching the wace baiting assholes who hate me, but it is worth noting that the high jersy sales, makes the lefties that claim, " it is all about money" look like the retarded assholes they are,

because it shows what the customers actually want and are willing to shell out money for, ie Good Old Fashioned American Values, as opposed to anti-American racists assholes like Kaerpernic and his supporters.

It’s not surprising to me. I was explaining to a retard that there are conservatives like you who are abandoning the NFL.

I was never an nfl fan. But the way this news bit reveals what the customers actually want, is very telling, in teh context of the defense from the woke, that it is all about the money.
Right. But people like you who feel insulted by the NFL and were former NFL fans.

If the mechanism is broken, because the players voice contempt for the fans, and the fans lose that sense of connection, and thus stop watching,

that is not a boycott. That is the workers ruining the product and lowering sales.

If I stop going to my favorite restaurant because the foods starts sucking, or the service goes to shit, that is not a boycott.
Do you feel that they insulted you?

The flag is a symbol of the entire nation. The players who knelt and the league that supported them in the kneeling, insulted everyone who identifies as American.

That is not a "feeling" of mine, that is the intent and meaning of their actions.

I still have visions of Elway saying "Tim, most people don't want to hear about you being a virgin. It makes them .... uneasy." LOL

That is your choice. IMO, most people who don't want hear what he has to say, can just tune him out.

1-2%? But you lump everyone in with that. LOL
Back up your 1-2% or admit that you just made that up.

Who are we kidding? We know you won’t do either.
It is a guesstimate. We will see when the new season opens and if there are sellouts. Link that all conservatives are boycotting the NFL as you said.
I didn’t say that all conservatives are boycotting.

You’re not very bright.
How many? Give me a %....I said 1-2%. Your guess, leftist? You left it vague for sure.
I don’t make shit up like you do.

How are you mot understanding this?
You certainly did. LOL
You most certainly did. You threw a blanked statement out there without context. Retard.
No, I didn’t.

That’s why I didn’t make up a guess to something I don’t know.

Apparently that was too complicated for you to understand.
So you just made a blanket statement without context. Typical leftist retard.
Apparently you weren’t smart enough to understand that several conservatives are boycotting the NFL.

This isn’t that complicated. You’re just not very smart.
What conservatives? How many? Two? 200? 2000? 20,000? How many, retard?

That is your choice. IMO, most people who don't want hear what he has to say, can just tune him out.
Well then why shouldn't you just suck it up and close your eyes while they kneel?

Well then why shouldn't you just suck it up and close your eyes while they kneel?
I would like XponentialChaos to provide context to his comment that "conservatives" are boycotting the NFL. He won't as he is a retard.

1-2%? But you lump everyone in with that. LOL
Back up your 1-2% or admit that you just made that up.

Who are we kidding? We know you won’t do either.
Leftist Retard, looks like they are dueling boycotts? Hmmm.....

Two reasons,

1. Kneeling during the NATIONAL FUCKING ANTHEM, is a pretty loud statement.

2. Tebow oversharing, is not an insult aimed at you. The Kneeling is.

Thus, very different sitauations.

I would like XponentialChaos to provide context to his comment that "conservatives" are boycotting the NFL. He won't as he is a retard.
Well, I know at least one person who stopped watching over the kneeling. But I didn't care for either the kneeling or the politicizaiton from the "other side" either.

Well, I know at least one person who stopped watching over the kneeling. But I didn't care for either the kneeling or the politicizaiton from the "other side" either.
One or two here and there hence I said 1-2%

Maybe. I dont' have any idea about numbers. I had too many concussions.

Maybe. I dont' have any idea about numbers. I had too many concussions.
LOL

I was just guesstimating.

I don't care for the kneeling. But we didn't have all the "flyovers" until after 9-11. I'd prefer that all sports be apolitical. Of course, if the feds try to stop people here from publicly praying to Jesus before HS football games, there will be a lot of AR-15s coming out of the closets. LOL
I guess it goes both ways.

I don’t mind either way. As long as they’re peacefully expressing themselves, they can say or do whatever they want.

The flag is a symbol of the entire nation. The players who knelt and the league that supported them in the kneeling, insulted everyone who identifies as American.

That is not a "feeling" of mine, that is the intent and meaning of their actions.
So you feel they did insult people.

Some retard didn’t understand that. Thank you for clarifying.

So you feel they did insult people.

Some retard didn’t understand that. Thank you for clarifying.
LOL you just can't help yourself, eh retarded leftist?

I don't care for the kneeling. But we didn't have all the "flyovers" until after 9-11. I'd prefer that all sports be apolitical. Of course, if the feds try to stop people here from publicly praying to Jesus before HS football games, there will be a lot of AR-15s coming out of the closets. LOL

I don’t mind either way. As long as they’re peacefully expressing themselves, they can say or do whatever they want.
Well I don't like having to pay for their stage with cable tv fees or even advertising aimed at getting me to buy something. "STFU and hit somebody ... hard, dammit. Entertain Me." LOL

First off how in the hell do you know what conservatives are thinking, sounds like you are an asshole that pretends to assume you know lots and know absolutely nothing.

Let us also see the link that shows that conservatives are buying a high number of jerseys.

Well I don't like having to pay for their stage with cable tv fees or even advertising aimed at getting me to buy something. "STFU and hit somebody ... hard, dammit. Entertain Me." LOL
Yea I get it.

First off how in the hell do you know what conservatives are thinking, sounds like you are an asshole that pretends to assume you know lots and know absolutely nothing.

Let us also see the link that shows that conservatives are buying a high number of jerseys.
He just said how he’s feeling about the NFL. I’ve seen plenty of comments like that around here from conservatives.

I didn’t say that conservatives are buying the jerseys. I don’t think jersey sales are separated by political affiliation lol.

He just said how he’s feeling about the NFL. I’ve seen plenty of comments like that around here from conservatives.

I didn’t say that conservatives are buying the jerseys. I don’t think jersey sales are separated by political affiliation lol.
Which conservatives? Be specific, retard.

Forum List

Back