Tebow's jersey No. 1 in sales on NFL shop less than 24 hours after signing

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:
Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.
Conservatives. Conservatives are boycotting the NFL.

How are you unaware of this?

When you insult your customers, and they stop buying your product, that really isn't a boycott.
Yea. Conservatives like this.

I never watched the nfl. I am not boycotting them. If I was a fan, I think I would have stopped watching them, after it became clear that the players and the league have nothing but contempt for me.

BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.

If I head down to my local restaurant and they have a sign up saying, " Customers, we are happy to take your money, but you should know that we think you people are the scum of the Earth", and I drive past and go someone where they don't hate me,

that's not really a boycott.
Whatever you want to call it, I understand.

Conservatives like you feel like you’re being insulted by the NFL. You’re choosing not to pay the NFL because of that.

Yet still happy about a high number of jersey sales lol.

Correct. I will be watching the wace baiting assholes who hate me, but it is worth noting that the high jersy sales, makes the lefties that claim, " it is all about money" look like the retarded assholes they are,

because it shows what the customers actually want and are willing to shell out money for, ie Good Old Fashioned American Values, as opposed to anti-American racists assholes like Kaerpernic and his supporters.

What part of this is surprising to you?
It’s not surprising to me. I was explaining to a retard that there are conservatives like you who are abandoning the NFL.

I was never an nfl fan. But the way this news bit reveals what the customers actually want, is very telling, in teh context of the defense from the woke, that it is all about the money.
Right. But people like you who feel insulted by the NFL and were former NFL fans.

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:
Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.

1-2%? But you lump everyone in with that. LOL
Back up your 1-2% or admit that you just made that up.

Who are we kidding? We know you won’t do either.
It is a guesstimate. We will see when the new season opens and if there are sellouts. Link that all conservatives are boycotting the NFL as you said.
I didn’t say that all conservatives are boycotting.

You’re not very bright.
How many? Give me a %....I said 1-2%. Your guess, leftist? You left it vague for sure.

When you insult your customers, and they stop buying your product, that really isn't a boycott.

I never watched the nfl. I am not boycotting them. If I was a fan, I think I would have stopped watching them, after it became clear that the players and the league have nothing but contempt for me.

BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.

If I head down to my local restaurant and they have a sign up saying, " Customers, we are happy to take your money, but you should know that we think you people are the scum of the Earth", and I drive past and go someone where they don't hate me,

Conservatives like you feel like you’re being insulted by the NFL. You’re choosing not to pay the NFL because of that.

He just told you he didn't watch the NFL? How is it "conservatives like you"?
Conservatives, like him, who hold the same beliefs as him, who were former NFL fans.

Is this really so complicated for you?
And you have numbers and proof for that or guesstimating like I am? You leftists really are mentally ill.
I didn’t throw out any “guesstimate” numbers, retard.

Correct. I will be watching the wace baiting assholes who hate me, but it is worth noting that the high jersy sales, makes the lefties that claim, " it is all about money" look like the retarded assholes they are,

because it shows what the customers actually want and are willing to shell out money for, ie Good Old Fashioned American Values, as opposed to anti-American racists assholes like Kaerpernic and his supporters.

It’s not surprising to me. I was explaining to a retard that there are conservatives like you who are abandoning the NFL.

I was never an nfl fan. But the way this news bit reveals what the customers actually want, is very telling, in teh context of the defense from the woke, that it is all about the money.
Right. But people like you who feel insulted by the NFL and were former NFL fans.
They aren't insulted. Many people like sports to escape from life's stress and when you politicize it, then it is no longer fun for some fans. I doubt they are "insulted"...that is another leftist term.

It is a guesstimate. We will see when the new season opens and if there are sellouts. Link that all conservatives are boycotting the NFL as you said.

You’re not very bright.
How many? Give me a %....I said 1-2%. Your guess, leftist? You left it vague for sure.
I don’t make shit up like you do.

How are you mot understanding this?

He just told you he didn't watch the NFL? How is it "conservatives like you"?
Conservatives, like him, who hold the same beliefs as him, who were former NFL fans.

Is this really so complicated for you?
And you have numbers and proof for that or guesstimating like I am? You leftists really are mentally ill.
I didn’t throw out any “guesstimate” numbers, retard.
Right, you just said "conservatives" and left it there. No context. Typical for a leftist retard. What % did you mean when you said "conservatives"?

You’re not very bright.
There weren't fans at games last year. This year I don't expect to see kneeling. What players want to do off the field, I don't really care, so long as they don't do it with animals, children or the sleeping.

You’re not very bright.

You certainly did. LOL
You most certainly did. You threw a blanked statement out there without context. Retard.

They aren't insulted. Many people like sports to escape from life's stress and when you politicize it, then it is no longer fun for some fans. I doubt they are "insulted"...that is another leftist term.
Retard, I’m using HIS words.

“BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.”

You’re not very bright.
There weren't fans at games last year. This year I don't expect to see kneeling. What players want to do off the field, I don't really care, so long as they don't do it with animals, children or the sleeping.
There were some fans late so we won't know til this year but XponentialChaos said conservatives stopped watching. No context. Just threw a blanked statement out there.

Fuck the NFL, they lost it last year. They only hired Tebow to try to bring back the fans.
Bye Felicia.

What did they lose last year?
Most of the fans when they went full retard with BLM.
Still going to challenge you on this false claim.
Most would imply more than 50%, probably some arbitrary number higher than 50%

It is so easy for you to blame others, but really.
How many friends do you have that said that they will NEVER watch the NFL again.
I have (R) and (D) friends, and not a single one has said that.
So, certainly, NOT MOST.

The Seahawks SELL OUT every game, and resale tickets go for 3 to 5 times the face value.
Check stub hub, a ticket in section 123, South Endzone. is a $110 ticket, sells for $400 on stubhub.

So, you telling me, since MOST fans went full retard, those seats will now be available.
And, if you say, they will resell them, then since MOST went full retard, there should be little Demand.

Is that what you are saying.
I predict that attendance at Seahawks games will be full, and people/fans didn't go full retard and give up their tickets.

PROVE ME WRONG.
Seattle is full of libber nutbags, bad example. I watch only if the matchup looks interesting, so about 4 games per season and the Super Bowl.

“BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.”
He said he never watched the NFL....but what the owners want and what the players want is not aligned. The NBA took a step back with its messaging too. As Michael Jordan said "Republicans buy sneakers too".

You’re not very bright.

You certainly did. LOL
You most certainly did. You threw a blanked statement out there without context. Retard.
No, I didn’t.

That’s why I didn’t make up a guess to something I don’t know.

Apparently that was too complicated for you to understand.

I don't care for the kneeling. But we didn't have all the "flyovers" until after 9-11. I'd prefer that all sports be apolitical. Of course, if the feds try to stop people here from publicly praying to Jesus before HS football games, there will be a lot of AR-15s coming out of the closets. LOL
Agreed but it is unlikely to happen. Everything is race baiting these days.
Yeah, but Jerry Jones was making a stand for Trump. The players and esp the owners are making bank. I don't want to hear their shit ... unless it's about doing nice stuff for sick kids. And even then, I watch sports cause I don't want to hear about sick kids. LOL

I mean visiting hosptals is great, so are fund drives.

The very idea of Team Sports is for the fans to identify with the players.

If the mechanism is broken, because the players voice contempt for the fans, and the fans lose that sense of connection, and thus stop watching,

that is not a boycott. That is the workers ruining the product and lowering sales.

If I stop going to my favorite restaurant because the foods starts sucking, or the service goes to shit, that is not a boycott.

He said he never watched the NFL....but what the owners want and what the players want is not aligned. The NBA took a step back with its messaging too. As Michael Jordan said "Republicans buy sneakers too".
Retard, he used the word “insulted”. That came from him, not me.

Try reading.

You’re not very bright.

You certainly did. LOL
No, I didn’t.

So you just made a blanket statement without context. Typical leftist retard.

The very idea of Team Sports is for the fans to identify with the players.

If the mechanism is broken, because the players voice contempt for the fans, and the fans lose that sense of connection, and thus stop watching,

that is not a boycott. That is the workers ruining the product and lowering sales.

If I stop going to my favorite restaurant because the foods starts sucking, or the service goes to shit, that is not a boycott.
Do you feel that they insulted you?

Fuck the NFL, they lost it last year. They only hired Tebow to try to bring back the fans.
Bye Felicia.

What did they lose last year?
Most of the fans when they went full retard with BLM.
Still going to challenge you on this false claim.
Most would imply more than 50%, probably some arbitrary number higher than 50%

It is so easy for you to blame others, but really.
How many friends do you have that said that they will NEVER watch the NFL again.
I have (R) and (D) friends, and not a single one has said that.
So, certainly, NOT MOST.

The Seahawks SELL OUT every game, and resale tickets go for 3 to 5 times the face value.
Check stub hub, a ticket in section 123, South Endzone. is a $110 ticket, sells for $400 on stubhub.

So, you telling me, since MOST fans went full retard, those seats will now be available.
And, if you say, they will resell them, then since MOST went full retard, there should be little Demand.

Is that what you are saying.
I predict that attendance at Seahawks games will be full, and people/fans didn't go full retard and give up their tickets.

PROVE ME WRONG.
Seattle is full of libber nutbags, bad example. I watch only if the matchup looks interesting, so about 4 games per season and the Super Bowl.
JFC, those unis look so GAY! (can I say that?)

You’re not very bright.

You certainly did. LOL
No, I didn’t.

So you just made a blanket statement without context. Typical leftist retard.
Apparently you weren’t smart enough to understand that several conservatives are boycotting the NFL.

This isn’t that complicated. You’re just not very smart.

Forum List

Back