Tebow's jersey No. 1 in sales on NFL shop less than 24 hours after signing

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Suck on it Kaepernick!! :laugh:

Fans of Tim Tebow were quick to show their support after the 33-year-old signed a new contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars by boosting his jersey sales to the top of the bestsellers list.

The quarterback turned tight-end’s new No. 85 jersey now leads sales for all men's, women's, and youth sizes, topping those of first-round draft picks Trevor Lawrence, whose No. 16 jersey ranks third, and Justin Fields, whose No. 1 jersey ranks second, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

Tebow’s jersey sales also surpassed Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady, the 2020 Super Bowl MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks seventh, and Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers, the NFL’s reigning MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks ninth.

Fuck the NFL, they lost it last year. They only hired Tebow to try to bring back the fans.
Bye Felicia.

What did they lose last year?
Most of the fans when they went full retard with BLM.
Still going to challenge you on this false claim.
Most would imply more than 50%, probably some arbitrary number higher than 50%

It is so easy for you to blame others, but really.
How many friends do you have that said that they will NEVER watch the NFL again.
I have (R) and (D) friends, and not a single one has said that.
So, certainly, NOT MOST.

The Seahawks SELL OUT every game, and resale tickets go for 3 to 5 times the face value.
Check stub hub, a ticket in section 123, South Endzone. is a $110 ticket, sells for $400 on stubhub.

So, you telling me, since MOST fans went full retard, those seats will now be available.
And, if you say, they will resell them, then since MOST went full retard, there should be little Demand.

Is that what you are saying.
I predict that attendance at Seahawks games will be full, and people/fans didn't go full retard and give up their tickets.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Suck on it Kaepernick!! :laugh:

Fans of Tim Tebow were quick to show their support after the 33-year-old signed a new contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars by boosting his jersey sales to the top of the bestsellers list.

The quarterback turned tight-end’s new No. 85 jersey now leads sales for all men's, women's, and youth sizes, topping those of first-round draft picks Trevor Lawrence, whose No. 16 jersey ranks third, and Justin Fields, whose No. 1 jersey ranks second, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

Tebow’s jersey sales also surpassed Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady, the 2020 Super Bowl MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks seventh, and Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers, the NFL’s reigning MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks ninth.

This goes to show that the excuse often used, ie "it is all about the money, not politics", is bullshit.

Corporations, supporting woke bullshit, are driving their consumers away and leaving billions on the table.

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:
Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.

Fuck the NFL, they lost it last year. They only hired Tebow to try to bring back the fans.
Bye Felicia.

No they didn't.

Give an example.

The NFL is going nowhere but up, it is the number one sport in America, and that won't ever change. Tebow's jersey is being snapped up by so-called "Christians" who have found their sports savior in someone who, very likely, won't even make the team. Favoritism could divide that locker room and I don't think Meyer has the temperature of the room, considering he hired the disgraced former strength coach from the U. of Iowa, who then had to resign from the Jags, considering he had to resign at Iowa over racial remarks. Not sure Meyer is ready for the NFL.

Meyer might not give a crap and let Tebow occupy a roster spot, and he may come to regret that. Tebow has never been a TE and is slow compared to other players who should have his roster spot.

Bye Felicia.

Still going to challenge you on this false claim.
Most would imply more than 50%, probably some arbitrary number higher than 50%

It is so easy for you to blame others, but really.
How many friends do you have that said that they will NEVER watch the NFL again.
I have (R) and (D) friends, and not a single one has said that.
So, certainly, NOT MOST.

The Seahawks SELL OUT every game, and resale tickets go for 3 to 5 times the face value.
Check stub hub, a ticket in section 123, South Endzone. is a $110 ticket, sells for $400 on stubhub.

So, you telling me, since MOST fans went full retard, those seats will now be available.
And, if you say, they will resell them, then since MOST went full retard, there should be little Demand.

Is that what you are saying.
I predict that attendance at Seahawks games will be full, and people/fans didn't go full retard and give up their tickets.

PROVE ME WRONG.
Its telling that you are trying to limit this debate to just one NFL team. It tells me you dont have much of an argument.

Bye Felicia.

No they didn't.

Give an example.
You need the NFL woke saga explained to you? Have you been living under a rock or something? :laugh:
NOPE, Love the NFL, don't care if a guy kneels for his god or for protest.

Stay away, we don't need you.
You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:

I'm celebrating the fact that Tebow's jersey is #1, but that's as far as I go.
I gave up the NFL, and now only follow college ball.
Good for you, please stay away and don't feel the need to tell us NFL faithful why you are in this cancel culture. That's funny.

Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.
Conservatives. Conservatives are boycotting the NFL.

How are you unaware of this?

Forum List

Back