‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?

Do you faggots actually think people have forgotten about the vermin's cop killer socks he was so proud of wearing and can now play dumb about it? lol you sociopaths are hilarious.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?

Do you faggots actually think people have forgotten about the vermin's cop killer socks he was so proud of wearing and can now play dumb about it? lol you sociopaths are hilarious.
Take your gay fantasies elsewhere because we`re not interested. Where`s your link to someone encouraging murdering cops?

Take your gay fantasies elsewhere because we`re not interested. Where`s your link to someone encouraging murdering cops?

The asshole supported BLM who not only has a record of killing cops but also of burning, looting and massive insurrection. Piss on the sonofabitch.

The NFL has kissed enough of that destructive Black ass without kissing his also.

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.

He only has a contract for a year. If he produces he stays. If not he goes.

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.
I don't know how they could never correct his throwing motion. He threw the ball like a pitcher.

Why is it faggots hate being called faggots? Aren't they supposed be proud of their fetishes? Yet they want to hide behind euphemisms like 'gay' for some reason. And this sicko actually thinks everybody has forgotten about his boyfriend's cop killer socks and love for BLM. What an idiot, as if that fad pop psychology crap they made up is supposed to scare people into silence or something.

The asshole supported BLM who not only has a record of killing cops but also of burning, looting and massive insurrection. Piss on the sonofabitch.

The NFL has kissed enough of that destructive Black ass without kissing his also.

His career as a player was toast; he needed a a scam to keep his name in the public eye, get a career running around whining about how he was discriminated against n stuff, wanted to make himself popular with idiots.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

New Topics

Forum List

Back