Breaking vaccine news. More people have died from the covid vaccine than died from SARS

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021
Interesting 774 people have died from the SARS virus worldwide and 996 have died from the covid vaccine. So the vaccine is more dangerous than a fatal disease.

LOL enjoy being retarded

Interesting 774 people have died from the SARS virus worldwide and 996 have died from the covid vaccine. So the vaccine is more dangerous than a fatal disease.

LOL enjoy being retarded

Damn, I expected a youtube video at least.

LOL enjoy being retarded

Wow. Talk about missing the mark. Let's see: the 774 people that died from SARS, that was in 2003 by the way, were out of a total of 8098 people that contracted SARS according to the WHO. So far 996 people have died out of the 285,000,000 that received the vaccine. Using the word retarded is ironic since you don't even understand the statistics you quoted. Your statement is akin to saying the moon is only half as big as the earth, but it's twice as far away.

LOL enjoy being retarded

Speaking of retarded, have you tried comparing apples to apples?

3.47 million have died of Covid.
996 died from the vaccine.

LOL enjoy being retarded

When I look at the problem with these vaccines, and compare them to other products that affect human lives?

My mind boggles at the hypocrisy.

It really does.

Less lives and injuries have been caused by the Takata Airbag defects, and yet? The auto industry is being clobbered.

So, the question we need to ask, is, why? Why is Big-Pharma so special? Because, clearly this has nothing to do with human lives or injuries. Otherwise, we would treat these products the same.

More damage is being done by these vaccines than the faulty airbags, and more economic damage is being done to the auto manufacturers and airbag manufacturers as a result of a faulty product based on, ostensibly less death and injury . . .

So what gives?

LOL enjoy being retarded

Yeah. . . but many of those who died of Covid would have died of the flu, car crashes, police brutality or other causes anywho. . .

LOL enjoy being retarded

Wow. Talk about missing the mark. Let's see: the 774 people that died from SARS, that was in 2003 by the way, were out of a total of 8098 people that contracted SARS according to the WHO. So far 996 people have died out of the 285,000,000 that received the vaccine. Using the word retarded is ironic since you don't even understand the statistics you quoted. Your statement is akin to saying the moon is only half as big as the earth, but it's twice as far away.
996 people would be alive if they did not receive the LETHAL Covid 19 vaccine. Nothing that you can babble will change this, the only change is that more people are dying from the vaccine every day

LOL enjoy being retarded

Smoke your cigarette, so that one day you will be one of the 500,000 that die every year from tobacco.

PS Tobacco kills more people every year than Covid ever will

CIAO

And do pray for the 996 people that you helped kill by defending the death vaccine

LOL enjoy being retarded

When I look at the problem with these vaccines, and compare them to other products that affect human lives?

It really does.

Less lives and injuries have been caused by the Takata Airbag defects, and yet? The auto industry is being clobbered.

So, the question we need to ask, is, why? Why is Big-Pharma so special? Because, clearly this has nothing to do with human lives or injuries. Otherwise, we would treat these products the same.

More damage is being done by these vaccines than the faulty airbags, and more economic damage is being done to the auto manufacturers and airbag manufacturers as a result of a faulty product based on, ostensibly less death and injury . . .

So what gives?
Why do doctors get to kill people legally anyway, they even have a name for this called latrogenesis and this is the third highest cause of death in the USA every year

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?
Why do doctors get to kill people legally anyway, they even have a name for this called latrogenesis and this is the third highest cause of death in the USA every year
Don’t go to a doctor and see how far you get.

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?
I don't, but I have been diagnosed with kidney and liver failure, lyme disease and lupus. All of these diagnosis were wrong and I told the doctors to f off. Still riding 50 to 100 miles on the bike. If I were treated for any of these I would likely be dead.

So you go and have fun being sicker than you are now

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?
I don't, but I have been diagnosed with kidney and liver failure, lyme disease and lupus. All of these diagnosis were wrong and I told the doctors to f off. Still riding 50 to 100 miles on the bike. If I were treated for any of these I would likely be dead.

Like I said. Good luck. Ignorance is bliss, right?

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?

My blood pressure is 115 over 75, my sleeping pulse gets down to 47bpm and my pulse going up a mountain can get up to 180bpm which is astonishing for my age, every doctor ask me what diabetic or heart meds that I am on and I say none. Doctors hate me because I am in my own category of do not need them

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?

My blood pressure is 115 over 75, my sleeping pulse gets down to 47bpm and my pulse going up a mountain can get up to 180bpm which is astonishing for my age, every doctor ask me what diabetic or heart meds that I am on and I say none. Doctors hate me because I am in my own category of do not need them
Ah. So you do see a doctor. Glad to hear it.

Liver failure can be silent until you’re fulminant. So can kidney failure. Colon cancer, pancreatic cancer and lung cancer often don’t present any symptoms until metastatic.

Life can throw you curve balls. Best to stay on your toes.

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?

Liver failure can be silent until you’re fulminant. So can kidney failure. Colon cancer, pancreatic cancer and lung cancer often don’t present any symptoms until metastatic.

Nope the asshole doctor diagnosed kidney failure from elevated creatinine levels which do indicate kidney failure if the patient is not taking creatine which I was. I knew this the doctor had no clue or just wanted to pad the insurance bill

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?

Nope the asshole doctor diagnosed kidney failure from elevated creatinine levels which do indicate kidney failure if the patient is not taking creatine which I was. I knew this the doctor had no clue or just wanted to pad the insurance bill
What nope? Nothing I said is incorrect and your story has no relevance.

Kidney failure is usually silent until it’s nearly end stage. Ditto liver failure. Cancer is a bitch at hiding until it’s too late.

Best to stay on top of it.

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?

Kidney failure is usually silent until it’s nearly end stage. Ditto liver failure. Cancer is a bitch at hiding until it’s too late.

I forgot to mention the doctor who was testing me for stomach cancer when I ask him if being gluten sensitive could cause intestinal bleeding. I already knew the answer was yes, but ask him the question anyway, when he said no he failed my medical exam and away I went treating myself again for Celiac disease, this fucktard would have killed me

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?

I forgot to mention the doctor who was testing me for stomach cancer when I ask him if being gluten sensitive could cause intestinal bleeding. I already knew the answer was yes, but ask him the question anyway, when he said no he failed my medical exam and away I went treating myself again for Celiac disease, this fucktard would have killed me
So you had a TTGA done or did you have a biopsy diagnosis of Celiac?

Would have killed you? By ruling out cancer? Darn it.

LOL enjoy being retarded

False equivalency, SARS and COVID are two different diseases. It will only fool the fools.

LOL enjoy being retarded

It really does.

So what gives?

Yes we do always have to be on our toes when there are others that want to depopulate or thin the herd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back