Tebow's jersey No. 1 in sales on NFL shop less than 24 hours after signing

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:

I'm celebrating the fact that Tebow's jersey is #1, but that's as far as I go.
I gave up the NFL, and now only follow college ball.
Not sure why you’re celebrating jersey sales while boycotting the NFL.

Because I know it pisses the St. Kaepernick crowd off that Tebow is even back in the NFL, while their St. Kap sits.
Maybe you can try addressing the point this time. Here, I'll simplify it for you this time.

Boycotting the NFL. Celebrating NFL jersey sales.

Does this disconnect not register with you?

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:

Because I know it pisses the St. Kaepernick crowd off that Tebow is even back in the NFL, while their St. Kap sits.
Maybe you can try addressing the point this time. Here, I'll simplify it for you this time.

I don't understand why this is hard for you.

I no longer follow the NFL, and it's 100% due to the movement that St. Kap started.
Kap fans are furious that Tebow is back in the league and Kap is not. I am humored by that, and further humored that Tebow's #1 jersey sales rubs salt in their wounds.

I no longer follow the NFL, and it's 100% due to the movement that St. Kap started.
Kap fans are furious that Tebow is back in the league and Kap is not. I am humored by that, and further humored that Tebow's #1 jersey sales rubs salt in their wounds.
Do you want the NFL to succeed or not?

I'm a fan of Kaep's kneeling and I couldn't care less that Tebow is back in the league. He's a good guy. Not a very good professional player (neither is Kaep), but I'm still happy for him all the same.

Seems like you're eager to rub salt in a wound that only exists in your imagination. And you seem very confused about whether you want the league to thrive or not.

I'm a fan of Kaep's kneeling and I couldn't care less that Tebow is back in the league. He's a good guy. Not a very good professional player (neither is Kaep), but I'm still happy for him all the same.

Seems like you're eager to rub salt in a wound that only exists in your imagination. And you seem very confused about whether you want the league to thrive or not.

I'm not confused at all, I could care less whether the NFL succeeds or not.
As I've stated, I'm only interested in this because Tebow's jersey is #1,

What's really hilarious, Tebow is a kneeler too, but not an anti-patriotic one.

And again, the ONLY reason I'm following this story is because I know there are leftists out there that are butthurt about this, and that brings me joy.

Suck on it Kaepernick!! :laugh:

Fans of Tim Tebow were quick to show their support after the 33-year-old signed a new contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars by boosting his jersey sales to the top of the bestsellers list.

The quarterback turned tight-end’s new No. 85 jersey now leads sales for all men's, women's, and youth sizes, topping those of first-round draft picks Trevor Lawrence, whose No. 16 jersey ranks third, and Justin Fields, whose No. 1 jersey ranks second, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

Tebow’s jersey sales also surpassed Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady, the 2020 Super Bowl MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks seventh, and Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers, the NFL’s reigning MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks ninth.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Fans of Tim Tebow were quick to show their support after the 33-year-old signed a new contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars by boosting his jersey sales to the top of the bestsellers list.

The quarterback turned tight-end’s new No. 85 jersey now leads sales for all men's, women's, and youth sizes, topping those of first-round draft picks Trevor Lawrence, whose No. 16 jersey ranks third, and Justin Fields, whose No. 1 jersey ranks second, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

Tebow’s jersey sales also surpassed Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady, the 2020 Super Bowl MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks seventh, and Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers, the NFL’s reigning MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks ninth.

Nothing stupid, just funny that old Tebow is back, but not St. Kap. :laugh:

And again, the ONLY reason I'm following this story is because I know there are leftists out there that are butthurt about this, and that brings me joy.

I'm glad you're taking joy in the NFL's success. I was under the impression that Trumpsters around this website wanted the league to go bankrupt. Fat chance of that happening.

I think it's great that Tebow has such a loyal fanbase. Not sure what that has to do with Kaep. Washed up athletes come and go all the time.

Who are these leftists who are butthurt about this? Are you sure they're not just in your imagination?

I'm glad you're taking joy in the NFL's success. I was under the impression that Trumpsters around this website wanted the league to go bankrupt. Fat chance of that happening. I think it's great that Tebow has such a loyal fanbase.

Who are these leftists who are butthurt about this? Are you sure they're not just in your imagination?

I simply cannot understand why you are having trouble getting this.

I'm glad you're taking joy in the NFL's success. I was under the impression that Trumpsters around this website wanted the league to go bankrupt. Fat chance of that happening. I think it's great that Tebow has such a loyal fanbase.

I simply cannot understand why you are having trouble getting this.

Face2faceAfrica?

THAT was the best you could find, wasn't it? LOL

To make such a ridiculous, wrongheaded inference from something so subjective is indeed stupid; post hoc fallacies are inherently stupid, as are most conservatives.

To make such a ridiculous, wrongheaded inference from something so subjective is indeed stupid; post hoc fallacies are inherently stupid, as are most conservatives.

You too are one of the butthurt ones. :laugh:

This thread title would be deleted by Facebook because it appears too enthusiastic and too endorsing of white guy Tebow, This gets libbies feelings in a bunch and Facebook would not permit that

Oh great, it's this nonsense again.

People think that Kaepernick is a good quarterback because he made it to a Super Bowl. While his unique skill set did help the team get there, he never seemed to improve as a player and teams quickly figured out how one-dimensional he is. I've argued with many people about how bad he is.

In my opinion, the Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick teams were stacked for a while and that's why we had a strong run for a while. The quarterback position was the weak link that our offensive coordinator did his best to mask.

Simply put, Kaepernick is not a good quarterback. Neither is Tim Tebow. Neither should be in the league as a quarterback. They're maybe better than some of the other quarterbacks in the league but their limited skill sets really need an offense to be built around their style, which is stupid considering how bad they are. Better to take a shot on someone who actually has POTENTIAL to not suck.

Kaepernick is better than Tebow as a quarterback. But Tebow is a much better runner. I think the idea is that Tebow is much more effective with the ball in his hands as a runner so might as well try him at tight end. It's probably not going to work considering that he has never played the position before. But he's at least more versatile in that aspect than Kaepernick is.

My $0.02.

Tim Tebow hasn’t played in 8 seasons. Colin Kaepernick hasn’t played in 4. This signing destroys the “Kaepernick has been out of the league too long” narrative.

Quote Tweet

MaAIgBaS_mini.jpg

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
· May 10
The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.

I'm glad you're taking joy in the NFL's success. I was under the impression that Trumpsters around this website wanted the league to go bankrupt. Fat chance of that happening.

I think it's great that Tebow has such a loyal fanbase. Not sure what that has to do with Kaep. Washed up athletes come and go all the time.

Its different now as compared to the old days. If the sports leagues dissolve, new ones will spring up with much more affordable prices for all. I have slowed down at least 90% of watching sports. And I do not miss them. Why even have a regular season for then now. Just have playoff highlights in a condensed form for those interested.

Forum List

Back