Tebow's jersey No. 1 in sales on NFL shop less than 24 hours after signing

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:
Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.
Conservatives. Conservatives are boycotting the NFL.

How are you unaware of this?
Personally, I'm waiting to boycott until I see how the Saints do with Winston.

You guys are boycotting the NFL but you’re celebrating lots of NFL jersey sales? :confused-84:
Who is boycotting? That’s the Left and their cancel culture. I ll continue to watch the Pats. Your Niners will suck and wasted current and future draft capital on a QB project. Good luck with that.

1-2%? But you lump everyone in with that. LOL

When you insult your customers, and they stop buying your product, that really isn't a boycott.

Back up your 1-2% or admit that you just made that up.

Who are we kidding? We know you won’t do either.

When you insult your customers, and they stop buying your product, that really isn't a boycott.
Yea. Conservatives like this.

Personally, I'm waiting to boycott until I see how the Saints do with Winston.
Seems like it might work out ok. Good luck to you guys.

I never watched the nfl. I am not boycotting them. If I was a fan, I think I would have stopped watching them, after it became clear that the players and the league have nothing but contempt for me.

BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.

If I head down to my local restaurant and they have a sign up saying, " Customers, we are happy to take your money, but you should know that we think you people are the scum of the Earth", and I drive past and go someone where they don't hate me,

that's not really a boycott.

I never watched the nfl. I am not boycotting them. If I was a fan, I think I would have stopped watching them, after it became clear that the players and the league have nothing but contempt for me.

BUT, that still would have not been a "boycott" as much as me personally being driven away by their insults.

If I head down to my local restaurant and they have a sign up saying, " Customers, we are happy to take your money, but you should know that we think you people are the scum of the Earth", and I drive past and go someone where they don't hate me,

Whatever you want to call it, I understand.

Conservatives like you feel like you’re being insulted by the NFL. You’re choosing not to pay the NFL because of that.

Yet still happy about a high number of jersey sales lol.

Conservatives like you feel like you’re being insulted by the NFL. You’re choosing not to pay the NFL because of that.

Correct. I will be watching the wace baiting assholes who hate me, but it is worth noting that the high jersy sales, makes the lefties that claim, " it is all about money" look like the retarded assholes they are,

because it shows what the customers actually want and are willing to shell out money for, ie Good Old Fashioned American Values, as opposed to anti-American racists assholes like Kaerpernic and his supporters.

What part of this is surprising to you?

It is a guesstimate. We will see when the new season opens and if there are sellouts. Link that all conservatives are boycotting the NFL as you said.

Suck on it Kaepernick!! :laugh:

Fans of Tim Tebow were quick to show their support after the 33-year-old signed a new contract with the Jacksonville Jaguars by boosting his jersey sales to the top of the bestsellers list.

The quarterback turned tight-end’s new No. 85 jersey now leads sales for all men's, women's, and youth sizes, topping those of first-round draft picks Trevor Lawrence, whose No. 16 jersey ranks third, and Justin Fields, whose No. 1 jersey ranks second, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

Tebow’s jersey sales also surpassed Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady, the 2020 Super Bowl MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks seventh, and Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers, the NFL’s reigning MVP, whose No. 12 jersey ranks ninth.

Hey ... Didn't he play for Florida way back when ... I haven't seen him since ... :auiqs.jpg:

He just told you he didn't watch the NFL? How is it "conservatives like you"?

Correct. I will be watching the wace baiting assholes who hate me, but it is worth noting that the high jersy sales, makes the lefties that claim, " it is all about money" look like the retarded assholes they are,

because it shows what the customers actually want and are willing to shell out money for, ie Good Old Fashioned American Values, as opposed to anti-American racists assholes like Kaerpernic and his supporters.

It’s not surprising to me. I was explaining to a retard that there are conservatives like you who are abandoning the NFL.

I don't care for the kneeling. But we didn't have all the "flyovers" until after 9-11. I'd prefer that all sports be apolitical. Of course, if the feds try to stop people here from publicly praying to Jesus before HS football games, there will be a lot of AR-15s coming out of the closets. LOL

Conservatives, like him, who hold the same beliefs as him, who were former NFL fans.

Is this really so complicated for you?

It’s not surprising to me. I was explaining to a retard that there are conservatives like you who are abandoning the NFL.
Retard? LMAO....dude you got a big mouth but a little brain. Link a number of conservatives "abandoning" the NFL. Thanks.

I was never an nfl fan. But the way this news bit reveals what the customers actually want, is very telling, in teh context of the defense from the woke, that it is all about the money.

Conservatives, like him, who hold the same beliefs as him, who were former NFL fans.

Is this really so complicated for you?
And you have numbers and proof for that or guesstimating like I am? You leftists really are mentally ill.

It is a guesstimate. We will see when the new season opens and if there are sellouts. Link that all conservatives are boycotting the NFL as you said.
I didn’t say that all conservatives are boycotting.

You’re not very bright.

I don't care for the kneeling. But we didn't have all the "flyovers" until after 9-11. I'd prefer that all sports be apolitical. Of course, if the feds try to stop people here from publicly praying to Jesus before HS football games, there will be a lot of AR-15s coming out of the closets. LOL
Agreed but it is unlikely to happen. Everything is race baiting these days.

Forum List

Back