Team Trump continues to lose

No. Trump has screwed the pooch. He's transparent. Most Americans hate him. He knows that so now it's all about revenge. Even his wife and children are disgusted by him.
He got over 70 million votes in 2020. He will get more in 2024. So, no, most Americans do not hate him.

That's what you thought as election day was approaching in 2016.
Nope, I thought he had a chance in 2016. I think he will destroy the GOP for a generation if he is selected as the party's presidential nominee for 2024, as I certainly hope it does.

And, yes, at least 70% of Americans detest or hate him.

Well, he got 70 some million votes in 2020 and I see him getting at least that this time around. And, independents are moving more toward Trump and toward Biden.
Trump continues to lose followers. Followers on the Republican side. Followers on the independent side.
He has the been losing the more the real Donald Trump is exposed.
The braindead cult members will die with him.

Trump continues to lose followers. Followers on the Republican side. Followers on the independent side.
He has the been losing the more the real Donald Trump is exposed.
The braindead cult members will die with him.
Ummmmmmmmmm, his poll numbers are going UP. Desantis is falling behind. Why are you a fact denier?

Not true.

Not from Fox News or the MAGA channel.
Desantis polls better than Trump with the general population.

1689025569401.png

What? The polls show Trump beating Biden, Desantis losing to Biden.

Why is it you guys deny facts?
Polls show Desantis doing better than Trump.
Plus Desantis is not facing two crimnal indictments with a possible of two more on the way.
As the criminal cases are tried, more and more negative information will be brought out about Trump.

Polls show Desantis doing better than Trump.
Plus Desantis is not facing two crimnal indictments with a possible of two more on the way.
As the criminal cases are tried, more and more negative information will be brought out about Trump.

So, you only accept the facts you want to accept and ignore all of the other facts.

Forum List

Back