About that missing whistle blower......

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A

‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video​

I recently remember our friends on the left making a lot of hoopla over Luft's supposed disappearance.....Can you hear me now?

The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

Wow.

Kudos for NYPost for covering this story. . . but I noticed, there is nothing in here, no corroborating external links, to verify this testimony. . .

:eusa_think:

From the linked OP story;

". . . Luft says he told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Joe Biden, soon after his vice presidential term ended, had attended a meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC, with his son Hunter and officials from CEFC.

Luft’s account of the former VP’s presence at that meeting was corroborated 21 months later when the FBI interviewed another attendee, Biden family associate Rob Walker, according to recent testimony before Congress.

Luft disclosed during the Brussels interview that CEFC was paying $100,000 a month to Hunter and $65,000 to his uncle Jim Biden, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world — and that the money was being funneled through Walker.

The Oversight Committee has written to Walker demanding he submit to questioning about his role in distributing more than $1 million from China to at least three of President Biden’s relatives.

The DOJ sent a delegation of six people to meet Luft in Brussels, he alleges: four FBI agents and two prosecutors from the Southern District of New York, Daniel Richenthal and Catherine Ghosh.. . . "

proof? corroborating evidence of said accusations? links?

:dunno:

I mean, instinctively, a lot of folks believe this to be the case, but in America, you are innocent till proven guilty. . . and is the say so of one, "whistle blower," enough?

I admit, this narrative makes about as much sense as Trump taking unauthorized classified documents and then bragging about them, but? Without the evidence?

Wow.

Kudos for NYPost for covering this story. . . but I noticed, there is nothing in here, no corroborating external links, to verify this testimony. . .

From the linked OP story;

". . . Luft says he told the DOJ and the FBI in Brussels that Joe Biden, soon after his vice presidential term ended, had attended a meeting at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, DC, with his son Hunter and officials from CEFC.

Luft’s account of the former VP’s presence at that meeting was corroborated 21 months later when the FBI interviewed another attendee, Biden family associate Rob Walker, according to recent testimony before Congress.

Luft disclosed during the Brussels interview that CEFC was paying $100,000 a month to Hunter and $65,000 to his uncle Jim Biden, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world — and that the money was being funneled through Walker.

The Oversight Committee has written to Walker demanding he submit to questioning about his role in distributing more than $1 million from China to at least three of President Biden’s relatives.

The DOJ sent a delegation of six people to meet Luft in Brussels, he alleges: four FBI agents and two prosecutors from the Southern District of New York, Daniel Richenthal and Catherine Ghosh.. . . "

proof? corroborating evidence of said accusations? links?

:dunno:

I mean, instinctively, a lot of folks believe this to be the case, but in America, you are innocent till proven guilty. . . and is the say so of one, "whistle blower," enough?

I admit, this narrative makes about as much sense as Trump taking unauthorized classified documents and then bragging about them, but? Without the evidence?

Did you miss the parts where he named who he met with, who they were, and when, etc?

This opens the door to inquires, subpoena's and testimony.

There are your links.

Did you miss the parts where he named who he met with, who they were, and when, etc?

This opens the door to inquires, subpoena's and testimony.

There are your links.
We need documentation

A lot of the folks he named would be hostile witnesses.

Again, documented proof, in black and white, which can be traced.

Again, documented proof, in black and white, which can be traced.

And ultimately redacted.

GettyImages-1145084807-38736ebd29dc472f82ad0d76b2b06d32.jpg

And ultimately redacted.

GettyImages-1145084807-38736ebd29dc472f82ad0d76b2b06d32.jpg
Thanks. I find the alleged politicization/corruption of the intelligence services to be the most troubling aspect in all of this.

It makes our nation sound like an East Germany/Soviet/Cuba Korean type nation. It is beyond disappointing.

Thanks. I find the alleged politicization/corruption of the intelligence services to be the most troubling aspect in all of this.

It makes our nation sound like an East Germany/Soviet/Cuba Korean type nation. It is beyond disappointing.

Yeah. Pretty much.

Ya'know. . . if these are among the classified files that Trump took?

This whole prosecution which seems, well, a little biased, would really make a whole lot more sense. . .

I think it's a stalking horse thrown out there by the intelligence agencies to take control of the terms of controversy before they lose any more control over them.

‘Missing’ Biden corruption case witness Dr. Gal Luft details allegations against president’s family in extraordinary video​

I recently remember our friends on the left making a lot of hoopla over Luft's supposed disappearance.....Can you hear me now?

The “missing witness” from the Biden corruption investigation, Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, has laid out his bribery allegations against the president’s family in an extraordinary video filmed in an undisclosed location while he’s on the run.

In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by The Post, the fugitive former Israeli army officer claims he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC.

Trump humpers love them some Chinese spies.

Probably tied into the Chinese bank account Trump lied about not having.

Now we are beginning to see why Trump lied about it.

this is a job for the clinton suicide/axident team

Trump humpers love them some Chinese spies.
The Chinese don't give a shit about our political parties.

Anyone paying attention, has by now, realized, they have corrupted both parties, have purchased our organized crime syndicates, our intelligence agencies, and more than likely, has a significant stake in the cartels south of the border as well.

First, LUFT conspired with others in an effort to act within the United States to advance the interests of the People’s Republic of China (“China”) as agents of China-based principals, without registering as foreign agents as required under U.S. law. As part of this scheme, while serving as the co-director of a Maryland-based non-profit think tank, LUFT agreed to covertly recruit and pay, on behalf of principals based in China, a former high-ranking U.S. Government official (“Individual-1”), including in 2016 while the former official was an adviser to the then-President-elect, to publicly support certain policies with respect to China without LUFT or Individual-1 filing a registration statement as an agent of a foreign principal with the Attorney General of the United States, in violation of FARA. Among other things, in the weeks before the 2016 U.S. presidential election, LUFT and a co-conspirator (“CC-1”), who is a Chinese national and worked for a Chinese nongovernmental organization affiliated with a Chinese energy company, created a written “dialogue” between CC-1 and Individual-1, in which LUFT wrote Individual-1’s responses and included information that was favorable to China. The dialogue was then published in a Chinese newspaper online and sent to, among others, individuals in the United States, including a journalist and professors at multiple U.S. universities. When LUFT was writing the dialogue, CC-1 told LUFT that “n these articles, we do not want to spill all the beans yet, just enough to let ‘people’ know he [i.e., Individual-1] is in the corridor of power to be. Just broad stroke policy consideration that leaves plenty of room for interpretation and imagination to be filled in later.” After the purported “conversations” were published, LUFT told CC-1 that certain information, favorable to China, had been “tucked between the lines.” Shortly after the 2016 election, LUFT and CC-1 also discussed possible roles Individual-1 might have in the incoming U.S. administration and discussed Individual-1 taking a “silent trip” to China. LUFT responded that “[w]e are debating about his role in the new admin. There are all kinds of considerations . . .We should talk ftf [i.e., face-to-face] as there can be a supremely unique opportunity for china.”

Second, LUFT conspired with others and attempted to broker illicit arms transactions with, among others, certain Chinese individuals and entities. In his role as a broker or middleman, LUFT worked to find both buyers and sellers of certain weapons and other materials, without a license to do so as required under U.S. law, in violation of the Arms Export Control Act. Among other things, LUFT worked to broker a deal for Chinese companies to sell certain weapons to Libya, including anti-tank launchers, grenade launchers, and mortar rounds (which LUFT and his associates referred to in coded language as “toys”). LUFT also worked to broker deals for certain weapons to be sold to the United Arab Emirates, including aerial bombs and rockets. LUFT further worked to broker deals for certain weapons to be sold by a Chinese company to Kenya, including unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAVs”) – and specifically “strike” UAVs, which LUFT acknowledged “[t]he US doesn’t want to sell[, . . .] hence the opportunity.” LUFT also discussed brokering a deal for weapons to Qatar and told CC-1 that Israel was “not a good fit” as the middleman for the deal because it had the “ame problem the [] Q [i.e., Qataris] have w uncle [i.e., the United States]. Need a third party. . . . I will activate.” In his role as a broker for illicit arms deals, LUFT worked on a commission basis and traveled to meetings and received and passed on documentation needed to secure the deals. During a voluntary interview with U.S. law enforcement in which he was asked questions about his involvement in arms trafficking, LUFT made multiple false statements, including that he had not sought to engage in or profit from arms deals.

Third, LUFT conspired with others and attempted to broker deals for Iranian oil – which he directed an associate to refer to as “Brazilian” oil in an effort to conceal the activity and evade sanctions – in violation of U.S. sanctions against Iran and the International Emergency Economic Powers Act. In his role as a broker or middleman, LUFT solicited buyers and passed on pricing and other information. One offer letter for Iranian oil that LUFT received noted that the “origin” of the oil was “Iranian / It can be presented as UAE origin without Iranian papers.” He also assisted in setting up meetings between Iranian representatives and a Chinese energy company for the purpose of discussing oil deals. During a voluntary interview with U.S. law enforcement in which he was asked about his role brokering deals in Iranian oil, LUFT made multiple false statements, including that he had tried to prevent oil deals with Iran and had not been present during meetings with the Chinese energy company and Iranians.

U.S. Attorney Announces Charges Against Co-Director Of Think Tank For Acting As An Unregistered Foreign Agent, Trafficking In Arms, Violating U.S. Sanctions Against Iran, And Making False Statements To Federal Agents

Forum List

Back