Team Trump continues to lose

The cops at the capitol building need to have the courage to be truthful. Some may even agree with the protestors now called insurrectionists. What a retarded nation we have become. One thing I know. They were not insurrectionists. However, we need insurrectionists. And we do not have the courage for it.
Its all on tape and we can watch the MAGA trash attack and beat cops repeatedly.
We can watch MAGA trash chant "hang Mike Pence"
We can watch MAGA trash breaking into the Capitol
We can watch MAGA trash attacking cops again after they broke into the Capitol

Jan 6th is a day that will live in infamy side by side with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. Its all on tape and the whole world is laughing at you MAGA trash playing dress up, breaking into the Capitol, and attacking and beating cops.

All of it over total lies, because Trump played you for total suckers

The anti-Trumpers see blood in the water. Finally Trump and the cult are being held accountable for their treasonous actions.
MAGA will forever be a shit stain on US history.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I was glad to see someone come in and shake up the GOP. I had high hopes he'd do some damage to the corruption in Washington, in both parties.
The way he bashed corrupt officials made me smile many times.

But in the end, turns out he just wanted to be the king of the swamp. He didn't really want to change it. He just wanted to be the one in charge of it. (IE his reauthorization of the deep state with FISA, NDAA and the Patriot act)
He's just a swamp creature with a better sales pitch.

Its all on tape and we can watch the MAGA trash attack and beat cops repeatedly.

Jan 6th is a day that will live in infamy side by side with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. Its all on tape and the whole world is laughing at you MAGA trash playing dress up, breaking into the Capitol, and attacking and beating cops.

Most of us forgot about 1/6 by 1/10.

Team Trump continues to lose. It is another week and the losses for team Trump continue.
Based on Rudy Giuliani legally pursuing false claims that then-President Donald Trump made about his 2020 presidential election loss, a Washington D.C. legal panel has recommended Giuliani be disbarred
Lin Wood, outspoken Trump supporter, gave up law licence before being disbarred, for in part, his defense of Donald Trump lies about 2020 election
Another Jan 6th rioter is sentenced to 5 years in prison.
All these members of team Trump are "losing" because they pushed his lies about the 2020 election.

Team Trump is leading Team Senility in the polls.

Most of us forgot about 1/6 by 1/10.
NO way.

Pathetic MAGA trash are trying to forget about that disgraceful day, but the Jan 6th Insurrection will never be forgotten at all, it will forever live in infamy.

Jan 6th was the day that trash Trump supporters were totally exposed for being traitorous, treasonous, trash. The disgrace of America, who got totally played by Trump.

Patriotic Americans will never forget what Trump did on that day.

Team Trump continues to lose. It is another week and the losses for team Trump continue.
Based on Rudy Giuliani legally pursuing false claims that then-President Donald Trump made about his 2020 presidential election loss, a Washington D.C. legal panel has recommended Giuliani be disbarred
Lin Wood, outspoken Trump supporter, gave up law licence before being disbarred, for in part, his defense of Donald Trump lies about 2020 election
Another Jan 6th rioter is sentenced to 5 years in prison.
All these members of team Trump are "losing" because they pushed his lies about the 2020 election.

Team Trump continues to win

NO way.

Pathetic MAGA trash are trying to forget about that disgraceful day, but the Jan 6th Insurrection will never be forgotten at all, it will forever live in infamy.

Jan 6th was the day that trash Trump supporters were totally exposed for being traitorous, treasonous, trash. The disgrace of America, who got totally played by Trump.

Patriotic Americans will never forget what Trump did on that day.

In the next 5 years, regardless of who's president, there's going to be protests like that that will be far worse than 1/6th. The way this country is going, and especially the way the people are divided, there's almost no way around it.
I'm not looking forward to is. I wish we could replace about 90% of our politicians, kick out all the lobbyist, do something about the value of the USD, and get back to something that resembles a 1960 America. Before all the good jobs left the country. Before the lobbyist took over Washington. When the country was tired of our politicians sending our soldiers to fight for another countries freedoms. Before the LBJ's and the Reagans came along.

Team Trump continues to win

Surely Trump and Biden aren't the best this country can come up with.

The morsel of comedy that can be taken from that day is that these people so proudly recorded video of themselves creating any number of federal crimes. They were/are so completely deluded that they thought they would actually be hailed as great heroes. There are just no adjectives for that.

The Trumpsters have tried desperately to turn the Insurrection into a Capitol tour that just got a little frisky. That's okay. It will forever be in the history books as The Insurrection, and hopefully those seditionists who played a role in inciting and/or planning it will pay fully for what they did.

The cops at the capitol building need to have the courage to be truthful. Some may even agree with the protestors now called insurrectionists. What a retarded nation we have become. One thing I know. They were not insurrectionists. However, we need insurrectionists. And we do not have the courage for it.
Yes I agree you're a coward.

Surely Trump and Biden aren't the best this country can come up with.
Are you against voters voting? These are the two voters favor. If they wanted someone else then why don't they vote for someone else? There's plenty of others running, even on the Democratic side.

Are you against voters voting? These are the two voters favor. If they wanted someone else then why don't they vote for someone else? There's plenty of others running, even on the Democratic side.

There's this thing called money, fake news, bias media, corrupt party leaders and their donors. It makes up a huge spiderweb of deception, lies and corruption.
As a potential delegate in 2012, I seen first hand how the corruption goes from the national parties leaders all the way down to your seemingly innocent local party chairman. Add a bunch of money to that, throw in some bias (for profit) media, and you have yourself a recipe for total corruption throughout the entire election process, that's ran at least in part by those already elected. (and their lobbyist).

This in itself keeps decent folks from running for office. It also turns decent people into corrupt officials.

The bias media keeps people stupid. Especially the young people who don't have a clue about how corrupt 99% of the politicians are. They choose who they think is best by listening to either others who don't know, or the bias media. To most young people, politics is just a fad, brought on by what their peers think is cool.
Fads like "FJB" or "Global climate change is going to kill us all." blah blah blah...

We've got politicians who actually object to securing our borders. Politicians who don't care how much money they borrow from the Federal Reserve. Politicians who would support getting into a full fledged war with Russia or China.
And worst of all, we have adults who don't see how ridiculous any of that is.

Most of the adult voters are just as stupid as the 18yr old voters, simply because of all the BS that's spread by the politicians, their lobbyists (and the companies that employ them) and the media.

There's this thing called money, fake news, bias media, corrupt party leaders and their donors. It makes up a huge spiderweb of deception, lies and corruption.
As a potential delegate in 2012, I seen first hand how the corruption goes from the national parties leaders all the way down to your seemingly innocent local party chairman. Add a bunch of money to that, throw in some bias (for profit) media, and you have yourself a recipe for total corruption throughout the entire election process, that's ran at least in part by those already elected. (and their lobbyist).

This in itself keeps decent folks from running for office. It also turns decent people into corrupt officials.

The bias media keeps people stupid. Especially the young people who don't have a clue about how corrupt 99% of the politicians are. They choose who they think is best by listening to either others who don't know, or the bias media. To most young people, politics is just a fad, brought on by what their peers think is cool.
Fads like "FJB" or "Global climate change is going to kill us all." blah blah blah...

We've got politicians who actually object to securing our borders. Politicians who don't care how much money they borrow from the Federal Reserve. Politicians who would support getting into a full fledged war with Russia or China.
And worst of all, we have adults who don't see how ridiculous any of that is.

Most of the adult voters are just as stupid as the 18yr old voters, simply because of all the BS that's spread by the politicians, their lobbyists (and the companies that employ them) and the media.
There is that, but, voters vote for who they vote for. Is pretty much everyone's vote bought in one way or another? Sure. It's called politics.

Summary: Trump leads Biden in polls, Biden bribery and corruption scandals under investigation, cocaine found in West Wing...Dems start desperate propaganda thread.

Yes I agree you're a coward.
I want you to win. I just tell you that you are wrong. And you are. What Americans vote in is what they do. You obviously never put your life on the line. So, detonate your weapons.

Forum List

Back