Team Trump continues to lose

Team Trump continues to win

A poll means nothing if you still lose the election. Ask Hillary Clinton.
Trump has been losing at every thing he does since 2020. I predict he will continue to lose through 2024.
The Republicans will ultimately bring him and his lemmings down.

Trump has been losing at every thing he does since 2020. I predict he will continue to lose through 2024.
Underestimate Trump at your own peril, just as you did in 2016. In fact, that's why you're trying so hard to get Trump to take him out of the picture, because you're terrified he will win again.

There is that, but, voters vote for who they vote for. Is pretty much everyone's vote bought in one way or another? Sure. It's called politics.

And it's how we end up with retards like Biden and Trump.

It's like the concept of owning slaves. Back then, it was legal. It was the way it was.
That doesn't mean it's right. And when it comes to voting, it doesn't mean it's what is best of the country. Or even good.

Especially the way politicians aren't held accountable for even the simplest of things, like lying.
Lying to the public should be an impeachable offense to any politician. But it's not. So they all do it. And they all get away with it.
Why? Because they've made it legal to lie. Lying has been normalized. Which makes the entire system corrupt.

And so we're down to one side bashing the other side for lying, but not doing anything about their own side when they lie.

Don't count your chickens on that. I'm not a Trump supporter by any means. But there's some weird shit going on in our government and our elections.

The media knows damn well that if you ignore anyone, their poll numbers will fall like a rock. But CNN, MSNBC and the others are constantly focusing on Trump.

In the next 5 years, regardless of who's president, there's going to be protests like that that will be far worse than 1/6th. The way this country is going, and especially the way the people are divided, there's almost no way around it.
Not so subtle gov't. fascism will creep in and put a smackdown upon those who they 'feel' live to disrupt. Magaturds will die off. Multi-colored hair and nose rings will go out of style. The cycle of derp will recede for a bit, but then return 10-fold. Protest is one thing. People are actively participating in disruption over political protest. Both tribes. :dunno: We're fucked.

And it's how we end up with retards like Biden and Trump.

It's like the concept of owning slaves. Back then, it was legal. It was the way it was.
That doesn't mean it's right. And when it comes to voting, it doesn't mean it's what is best of the country. Or even good.

Especially the way politicians aren't held accountable for even the simplest of things, like lying.
Lying to the public should be an impeachable offense to any politician. But it's not. So they all do it. And they all get away with it.
Why? Because they've made it legal to lie. Lying has been normalized. Which makes the entire system corrupt.

And so we're down to one side bashing the other side for lying, but not doing anything about their own side when they lie.
But, the bottom line still remains, voters vote for who they vote for because that's who they wanted to vote for. And, elections are the way of taking care of a lying politician but voters keep on voting for them, thinking that well, I kind of like their lies so I'm fine if they lie when it's a lie I like. And, there are many variations of definitions of what a lie actually is.

Summary: Trump leads Biden in polls, Biden bribery and corruption scandals under investigation, cocaine found in West Wing...Dems start desperate propaganda thread.
Trump trails Biden badly, Trump corruption trials dominate the news, and no more than 11 people are worried about the West Wing.

But, the bottom line still remains, voters vote for who they vote for because that's who they wanted to vote for. And, elections are the way of taking care of a lying politician but voters keep on voting for them, thinking that well, I kind of like their lies so I'm fine if they lie when it's a lie I like.

I didn't disagree with you. Just pointing out the consequences of letting the party leaders, top donors and the media pick who our candidates are. Along with who gets the nomination.

Just look at all the leftist crap the Trump supporters have had to swallow, just to maintain their support for him.

Banned bumpstocks, 2 debt ceiling increases and 1 two years suspension. Retarded trade deal with China. Letting Hillary completely off the hook. Handing the house over to the democrats in 2018 and the Senate in 2020. His operation warp speed and the trillions of corrupt covid money. And now Trump siding with Disney.
It's one leftist slap in the fact to his supporters after another. And I'm starting to wonder what Trumps slapping them with. Maybe it's not his hand. lol

Point being, they're so loyal to that leftist con artist, that they don't even care how far left he's taken them. And it's practically the same with the Biden supporters. It wasn't that long ago that the left was the ones for border fences and deportation. Now, since the party leaders and the media have flip flopped on that issue, democrat voters have to support millions of illegals.

Trump is in trouble, and the MAGAs are looking at everyone else but the cause of it, himself.

Trump isn't in trouble. Don't let articles like this fool you. He's still the king of the GOP (and the swamp). His cucks are in line and ready to do what's necessary to get him elected.
So much so they're actually bashing DeSantis. Someone with a much more conservative record. One that includes a lot more victories than Trump ever thought about.

Trump isn't in trouble. Don't let articles like this fool you. He's still the king of the GOP (and the swamp). His cucks are in line and ready to do what's necessary to get him elected.
So much so they're actually bashing DeSantis. Someone with a much more conservative record. One that includes a lot more victories than Trump ever thought about.
That's your and the party's problem. You guys created him, supported him, and now he is your Frankenstein on the loose.

Underestimate Trump at your own peril, just as you did in 2016. In fact, that's why you're trying so hard to get Trump to take him out of the picture, because you're terrified he will win again.
Much of America is terrified Trump will win in 2024. That is why he will not win this time.
America was asleep at the switch in 2016.

That's what you thought as election day was approaching in 2016.
But it ain't 2016 anymore, Evelyn. The circumstances are totally different now. A lot of people who would have voted Trump were turned off by him inciting J6.

Much of America is terrified Trump will win in 2024. That is why he will not win this time.
America was asleep at the switch in 2016.
Well, he got 70 some million votes in 2020 and I see him getting at least that this time around. And, independents are moving more toward Trump and toward Biden.

Team Trump continues to lose. It is another week and the losses for team Trump continue.
Based on Rudy Giuliani legally pursuing false claims that then-President Donald Trump made about his 2020 presidential election loss, a Washington D.C. legal panel has recommended Giuliani be disbarred
Lin Wood, outspoken Trump supporter, gave up law licence before being disbarred, for in part, his defense of Donald Trump lies about 2020 election
Another Jan 6th rioter is sentenced to 5 years in prison.
All these members of team Trump are "losing" because they pushed his lies about the 2020 election.

Yep, and team leader will be continuing his losing streak, when the trials start.

Well, he got 70 some million votes in 2020 and I see him getting at least that this time around. And, independents are moving more toward Trump and toward Biden.
No. Trump has screwed the pooch. He's transparent. Most Americans hate him. He knows that so now it's all about revenge. Even his wife and children are disgusted by him.

Forum List

Back