DC Bar Panel recommends Rudy be disbarred

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The man went from America's Mayor to America's Embarrassment. The list is growing for those involved in the 2020 attempt to overturn the election.

I sure as hell wouldn't hire him...

Watching his downfall has been... something to behold. There was a moment in time that he could have been President if he wanted. Then he sold his soul to Trump... and the rest is just hair dye running down the side of his face...

I sure as hell wouldn't hire him...

Watching his downfall has been... something to behold. There was a moment in time that he could have been President if he wanted. Then he sold his soul to Trump... and the rest is just hair dye running down the side of his face...
He and the Pillow Man may be living in a cardboard box under a bridge soon. Lying never pays....it eventually catches up with the Liar.

He and the Pillow Man may be living in a cardboard box under a bridge soon. Lying never pays....it eventually catches up with the Liar.

I'm convinced that Lindell is one more failed court case away from returning his former life as an alcoholic crack addict... Hell, some days I'm not sure he isn't still using...

I'm convinced that Lindell is one more failed court case away from returning his former life as an alcoholic crack addict... Hell, some days I'm not sure he isn't still using...
True That! Have you seen some of his commercials? What a whack job...

I like to think of them both living in a van down by the river.

You fucking Lefties are either stupid, delusional, or subversive. Giuliani did no more any any other competent attorney would under the circumstances, and as with his most noteworthy client, President Trump, the lies told ABOUT Giuliani far outweigh even the exaggerated claims of his own lies. He never claimed that the election was stolen by FRAUD, nevertheless the election WAS stolen by a massive mis-information campaign, armies of Leftist lawyers going around the country changing election laws and practices - often in direct contravention with local laws and State Constitutions, hordes of paid volunteers harvesting votes from ghettoes, nursing homes, and homeless encampments, and massive misuse and abuse of ballot boxes in key major cities in swing states.

Giuliani is old and tired. Were he twenty years younger he would challenge these Leftist bastards to prove their accusations with more than generalized claims that he "tried to overthrow the election." They are full of shit, and his actions met every requirement of prevailing legal ethics.

And it cannot be left unsaid that the DC Bar had no problem with HRC's lawyers trying to discount or nullify legitimate Electoral College votes, and several other strategies to overturn the 2016 elections, which given the failed Democrat shenanigans should be considered a landslide for Trump.

You fucking Lefties are either stupid, delusional, or subversive. Giuliani did no more any any other competent attorney would under the circumstances, and as with his most noteworthy client, President Trump, the lies told ABOUT Giuliani far outweigh even the exaggerated claims of his own lies. He never claimed that the election was stolen by FRAUD, nevertheless the election WAS stolen by a massive mis-information campaign, armies of Leftist lawyers going around the country changing election laws and practices - often in direct contravention with local laws and State Constitutions, hordes of paid volunteers harvesting votes from ghettoes, nursing homes, and homeless encampments, and massive misuse and abuse of ballot boxes in key major cities in swing states.

Giuliani is old and tired. Were he twenty years younger he would challenge these Leftist bastards to prove their accusations with more than generalized claims that he "tried to overthrow the election." They are full of shit, and his actions met every requirement of prevailing legal ethics.

And it cannot be left unsaid that the DC Bar had no problem with HRC's lawyers trying to discount or nullify legitimate Electoral College votes, and several other strategies to overturn the 2016 elections, which given the failed Democrat shenanigans should be considered a landslide for Trump.
Going around the country changing laws? You realize the courts determined each of those law changes were constitutional, don't you? Why do you oppose the constitution?
If you think rudy did no more than any other attorney, why is he the only one having his license pulled?

Going around the country changing laws? You realize the courts determined each of those law changes were constitutional, don't you? Why do you oppose the constitution?
If you think rudy did no more than any other attorney, why is he the only one having his license pulled?
He is the FIRST of the trump crack law team to have his license pulled. I expect there will be a couple more. He had NO EVIDENCE of massive voter fraud that changed the outcome of the election. It is beyond stupid that you MAGA lunatics keep trying to change history.

He is the FIRST of the trump crack law team to have his license pulled. I expect there will be a couple more. He had NO EVIDENCE of massive voter fraud that changed the outcome of the election. It is beyond stupid that you MAGA lunatics keep trying to change history.
You're right. Others will probably meet the same fate. However, if every attorney did the things rudy did, as was said in the post I responded to, there would be thousands losing their licenses.

yeah yeah yeah
"It's not what it looks like"

You're right. Others will probably meet the same fate. However, if every attorney did the things rudy did, as was said in the post I responded to, there would be thousands losing their licenses.
Rudy is just the latest victim of trumpism. MAGA sucks and most voters outside the cult, realize it.

Forum List

Back