Team Trump continues to lose

Yep, sounds just like you, altenate facts and fake news. This election cycle will defang your ilk and make you a laughing stock. Well, the last part you are already the laugingstock.
Again, thanks for your admission. You can't accuse the other side for doing things then admit your side does them theirselves.

So, you only accept the facts you want to accept and ignore all of the other facts.
Sounds like the same thing you do. Except I am working with true facts and you work in a fake world defined by Donald Trump.
Why would you be upset if Desantis gave the Republicans a better chance of winning.
You are not a Republican. You are a Trump cult member.

Sounds like the same thing you do. Except I am working with true facts and you work in a fake world defined by Donald Trump.
Why would you be upset if Desantis gave the Republicans a better chance of winning.
You are not a Republican. You are a Trump cult member.
Actually, I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't want him to be the nominee. I don't plan on voting for him. But, I also don't want witch hunt investigations by weaponized law enforcement to be the reason Trump isn't the nominee. And, those who have been trying to take him down with false bullshit should be jailed for abusing their power.

Actually, I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't want him to be the nominee. I don't plan on voting for him. But, I also don't want witch hunt investigations by weaponized law enforcement to be the reason Trump isn't the nominee. And, those who have been trying to take him down with false bullshit should be jailed for abusing their power.
The evidence against Trump, in all the legal cases, have come from Republican testimony. His former staff. His former cabinet. Participants in Jan 6th.
This is not a hit job.
Why are the vast majority of Trump's staff and cabinet not supporting him for President.
Some of his loudest critics are former key staff and cabinet. They are saying he is not fit to be President.

Last edited:
The evidence against Trump, in all the legal cases, have come from Republican testimony. His former staff. His former cabinet. Participants in Jan 6th.
This is not a hit job.
Why are the vast majority of Trump's staff and cabinet not supporting him for President.
Some of his loudest critics are former key staff and cabinet. They are saying he is not fit to be President.
It's a hit job when they go after Trump for the very same stuff that Democrats have done. When it comes to classified documents, one day it's no big deal he has them, the next day it's a matter of national security and espionage.

358664199_1430815204435076_5114588394833032790_n.jpg

Forum List

Back